It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler and Hemp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Anybody able to translate some of this?

The Merry Hemp Primer

Berlin 1943

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I tried to translate the first text, sorry about my weird english, it's weird german

In times of turmoil, the hemp brooch appears and, by that, proves the importance of hemp-cultivation. In a funny, but striking form she is to be helping to solve questions of doubt regarding cultivation and to let an old cultivation of "Niedermoorbaden" (a certain kind of growing area) blossom again. Who follows her carefully helps the success of it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hey man, my German is non-existent - but here's some links that might help or be of interest:

www.adolf-hitler.net...

www.ukcia.org...

Maybe something to do with hemp being such a hardy crop, hemp oil etc?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Yep, hemp was and can be again, a fantastic source of fuel. A fuel in terms of consumption of the seeds, which are extremely nutritious for humans or livestock, or using the seeds for their oil to use as bio-fuels in diesel engines/generators.

The fibers can be made into many, many useful products ranging from it's traditional use in the manufacture of cordage and ropes, and textiles (superior in quality to linen and cotton), they can also be used in the production of bio-plastics, negating the need for oil based plastics.

The husks can be burnt in industrial fired energy generators, and the left over ashes can be used as a high quality fertilizer.

The medical benefits are well known, so i'll not bother with that aspect...but there isn't much this humble, benign plant cannot be useful in.

top topics

join