It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I used to drive a taxi on nightshift,I recall one night a couple of years ago it still chills me thinking about it anyway these two guys were in the cab, one was in the back eating a kebab making a horrible mess,lettuce flying everywhere,disgusting slobbering noises ,sauces running down his face and the "other guy in the front sitting quietly saying nothing.When they got out the quiet one in front shook my hand and i must say i have never felt anything like it,cold ,clammy,lifeless it felt like jelly like he had no bones .It was a truly horrifying experience that i will never forget.Im pretty sure he was an alien like the ones you talk about.I no longer drive cabs and i never really got over it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
They live in the Himalayas

Shangri-La or Shambala..

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
First they have to look like us. Then they have to adapt their new look/build/transformation whatever changes they have done to themselves, to comply with our environment, weather, climate, air, gravity, etc... Lastly they have to know our languages, culture and religion. I don't know dolphin could live in a desert without water although they breath oxygen.

or

They are human from another earth. Therefore walking among men in this planet is just a piece of cake without detection.

The possibilities are endless when What IF question being raised.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I know of at least one human here that thinks he is an alien. I'll u2u my mate Anthra and see whether he will come in for a chat.

IRM

IR Man
I looked at his profile
and he only posts on
ET Threads.
hmmmm

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
now we all know what the abductions were about.
To gather DNA samples so they could look like
different people.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I think we disagree about these guys.

K Cassidy, Paola Harris and Bob Dean are BS merchants. Dean is a fraud of the 1st Order. Cassidy still believes in the Tooth Fairy and Paola Harris believes in Stan 'call me a liar' Romanek!

Project Camelot and Exopolitics back every wrong horse in ufology. Only in May, they were four-square behind Source A...another proven liar!

Timothy Good wrote a great book and it's unfair to criticise him strongly. I heard the interview where he described the 'meeting an alien' incident. It came across as being quite out there, but who's to say?

I notice the Cliff Stone quote has been replaced in your sig. Good idea! I listened to the Colm Kelleher interview on Binnall of America and it fairly blew my mind. Very hard to comprehend the Skin Walker Ranch. A subsequent interview with Vallee from 2006 backs up Colm Kelleher too. Fascinating interviews....scary too!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
No doubt about it and considering how much diversity we have on Earth it wouldn't be that hard for some that we considered a bit strange looking to pass though our cities as a tourist or they could even settle down & collect data like any other spy would.

The ones that don't look similar enough could use technology that masks themselves or just cloak and move at night or within safe houses or safe areas.

Do the animals at a zoo know where there keepers go when they're not feeding them or what they do when they can't see them?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I think we disagree about these guys.

K Cassidy, Paola Harris and Bob Dean are BS merchants. Dean is a fraud of the 1st Order. Cassidy still believes in the Tooth Fairy and Paola Harris believes in Stan 'call me a liar' Romanek!

Project Camelot and Exopolitics back every wrong horse in ufology. Only in May, they were four-square behind Source A...another proven liar!

You are right, I disagree with all the things you said above and we both know about other things to, but I do not consider that as a problem, do you?

Timothy Good wrote a great book and it's unfair to criticise him strongly. I heard the interview where he described the 'meeting an alien' incident. It came across as being quite out there, but who's to say?

Why do you think it is being quite out there?

I notice the Cliff Stone quote has been replaced in your sig. Good idea! I listened to the Colm Kelleher interview on Binnall of America and it fairly blew my mind. Very hard to comprehend the Skin Walker Ranch. A subsequent interview with Vallee from 2006 backs up Colm Kelleher too. Fascinating interviews....scary too!

I did also listen to that interview, and it did blow my mind to, I also have bought the book "Hunt for the Skinwalker" of Colm Kelleher and George Knapp, and I can absolutely recommend it to you.
There are two marvelous interviews of Colm Kelleher about that infamous Utah Ranch here on ATS.

You can find them here.

ATS.MIX: 87 - Colm Kelleher, Part 1 Hunt for the Skinwalker

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS.MIX: 88 - Colm Kelleher, Part 2 Hunt for the Skinwalker

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the record, I only replaced Cliff Stone’s quote with the one of Colm Kelleher because I have no room for more quotes, because if that was the case, the one of Cliff Stone would surely not be lacking in my signature.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Kandinsky.....

You are right.....Harris is a "BS merchant" & she is also part of Maussan’s perfidious network, which now has global reach.

Do you remember this total BS wherein Harris & Maussan said this guy is an alien in disguise?

”Is that an alien probe in your pocket or are you just glad to see me…”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdbea5eb73a1.jpg[/atsimg]

That "report" had to be one of the most stupid things I've ever read.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Oh dear, oh dear. These are highly educated people. What on earth goes through their minds?! Seriously, I'd love to know how they had a middle-age mental breakdown and dribbled IQ points through their damn ears.

I'll check out those interviews later. Thanks. Kelleher combined with Knapp and Vallee's comments in support of NIDS has given me a lot to think about. The book's on my list, but Leslie Kean's is on the top! Looks great.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I'll check out those interviews later. Thanks. Kelleher combined with Knapp and Vallee's comments in support of NIDS has given me a lot to think about. The book's on my list, but Leslie Kean's is on the top! Looks great.

Here is a link to a site with quite some pages from that book.
Hunt for the Skinwalker: Science Confronts the Unexplained at a Remote Ranch ...

Book found here.

Which book of Leslie Kean's do you mean here?

[edit on 6/8/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

There's a review UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On the Record. The buzz has been building for a month or two. In the past week I've read one good review after another.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Yes. I am working toward developing initial approaches to dialogue if/when next we interact.I believe at least one type is often 7~8 feet tall, conservative of speech, and also hues of dark and light. Passable 4 human other than extreme height. Once aware, probability of observation increases.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

There's a review UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On the Record. The buzz has been building for a month or two. In the past week I've read one good review after another.

Thanks, that looks indeed very interesting to read, it’s now on my list too.
I recently listen to this interesting interview of her with Art Bell about the “Phoenix Lights,” sighting.

Art Bell interviews Leslie Kean about Fife Symington.

On March 24th, 2007, Art spoke with investigative journalist Leslie Kean, who broke the story about the former Governnor of Arizona, Fife Symington, who now says he say a large UFO triangle with lights, measuring a mile long.

video.google.com...#

For those who are not aware yet of Leslie Kean’s investigative work on the UFO/ET phenomenon is here another interesting interview of her.
It’s about;

UFO Connection - UFOs And The Media - Looking For The Truth

Also quite interesting is this interview

Cynthia Siegel talks to Leslie Kean Investigative Journalist leading the fight to get to the truth about UFOs and asking the mainstream News media to take a serious look at this topic.

video.google.com...#

You can find her site here.

www.freedomofinfo.org...

[edit on 6/8/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I know of at least one human here that thinks he is an alien. I'll u2u my mate Anthra and see whether he will come in for a chat.

IRM

Morning IRM;

Well ... its morning for me anyway.

IRM is skeptical, as everyone should be. Though I have evidence, the little I do have is either showing how "sloppy" Human testing DNA is, or how close an alien species can be to Terrestrial Humans. And, perhaps a bit of both.

But, many are right, it would not be hard for a Human looking species to mix among you and be wholly un-noticed. I have been here for 63 years, have worked as a software engineer for 40 years, and seem to be the only one to know. I do have Human friends that I've told about this, most are very accepting, all sort of keep their thought about it to themselves.

One of the things I find interesting about Humans is the "camps" they fall into. One is the hard core non-believer; the ones who will not accept any amount of evidence. If you are here and look like us than you're Human. These people are wrong, not because they disbelieve, but because they won't look at the evidence with an open mind.

Another is the "true" skpetic; These people are the ones that demand evidence, take a look at it, then decide based on that evidence. They are the only ones that are right in these matters. They use their intelligence and what education they have to arrive at what they think is a logical conclusion.

And a third type are the ones who believe almost anything without any sort of evidence. There are those that accept me as an ET without asking even the simplest of questions, or reviewing what evidence I have. They too are wrong.

I wasn't originaly put here to observe you, but, I have lived as one of you for quite a long time, at least in Human terms. And I've been reading and interacting here on ATS for a while. Many of you seem to think that the reason ET hasn't made contact is because we look at you as "primatives", or "evil" or some other hair-brained notion. None of that is true. All of us were just like you at one time, and probably had similar thoughts about off-worlders. The real reason no public contact has been is because of your governments, and the fact that most of us have too much respect for the Human species.

Etharzi od Oma
(Peace and Understanding)

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Arthur Dromedary.....

I hope you are enjoying your ongoing fantasy.

Are you in a group?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I went to a chilly festival some time ago and a guy in an OLD fashioned suite was hanging around and just munching away on chillies like they were fruit?When one of the girls ,that were standing serving samples ,asked him ,how can he just chew the chillies like they were 'sweets' his reply was .....
I'm not actually from earth and gave some long explanation about how he got here and some really technical and strange place names were mntioned ..etc...
Just thought that was really strange...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Arthur Dromedary.....

I hope you are enjoying your ongoing fantasy.

Are you in a group?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

And then of course, there are those like MMN. Individuals who have no respect for anything other than themselves. They seem to not care who, if, or when they insult others. 150 years ago, he'd be shot in the streets.

He has no evidence that my thoughts of being an ET is a fantasy, doesn't even care if it is or not. The notion suits him; so fantasy it is.

What do you mean by "a group"?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

'ullo Arfur Dromedary.....

I already told you.....your DNA "evidence" doesn't cut the mustard.

And.....when I said "group", I guess I was thinking about you being in an alien group.

Maybe like this.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca424f3ed00d.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers you cute li'l alien you.....
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
According to the gospel of Judas, Jesus said '...the stars bring matters to completion...
...Because these six stars wander about with these five combatants, and they all will be destroyed along with their creatures'.

Six stars? I guess that would be Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and...err...there's one missing, or did he mean the Moon or the Sun?

I personally feel we are dealing with several malign species that are conspiring to kill off mankind, or love, or something like that. I think maybe Venus and Mars have been trashed; I think the asteroid belt didn't used to be an asteroid belt and I think maybe Lemuria, Azerbaijan and Atlantis are indicators of their progress.

You will often find them in jobs they don't seem cut out for and in places where they come in to contact with a lot of people. Look around you and think - love and laughter can give them away.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join