It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we drop the BOMB???? part 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
What in the world are you going on about?
All the questions you are asking can be answered by reading history.
the whole event, and events leading up to it have been well documented, and extensively written about.
Honestly, it seems you are just making things up as you go.
what's the point?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
the point is do you really believe in what they the Gov says and tells you? Is it not worth the time to see, prove or disprove what thy say?

We are not robots and i do question them, don't you?

I do find it odd that for the first time the US Gov did go the memorial in Japan. I think it is about time the own up to what they did.

I think they could have done it, The ending of the war, using the BOMB much differently Reagan did it with out firing a shot Remember the wall? SDI- "Star Wars"?

It is just a thought i had and to see what other people had to say. there is no hard evidence to prove my theory just conjecture and what if, and in one report, listed in life photos in a Thread on ATS, the bomb was dropped using parachutes, were is the eye witness accounts of this? none of the statements or journals mention this, the journals i am refer to are of the survivors.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
i'm no expert on the subect, but i did sta at a hollida inn last night, and i watch the history channel...

well, why wasnt the bomb flown from the us to tinian island?

the pacific is a big ocean. ww2 era planes dont have immense ranges. i beleive that guam or iwo jima were the first islands within range of the japan home islands.

why is there no video of the bomb dropping?

at the time, i believe most of the planes were busy trying to get away from the impending blast that noone thought to take a picture. i also heard in an interview on a history channel program that the airman in the tailgunner position of the enola gay was supposed to video the detonation, but the lens of his protective goggles popped out so he had to cover his eyes as not to be blinded

why was the bomb armed in mid air? its one big boom, too big for on the ground. the bombardier of the enola gay practiced the arming sequence a few times on the ground. they didnt want the bomb to be armed on the ground as there were some doubts that the plane might not be able to take off.

side note, check this website outlink

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

well I see what you're getting at
and would like to toss some
theories around.

According to the youtube videos of the
Hiroshima detonation. The blast on the
ground appears to be about 5-6 miles away (ground distance)
from the camera shooting the footage.

B-29's aerial combat speed for bomb
runs were 210.

Witnesses claim it took app. 45 seconds from
the time little boy dropped from the bomb bay
doors til detonation.

the Enola Gay had to have been over the target
to hit the mark.

210 divided by 60 minutes = 3.5 miles per minute.

3.5 miles times .75 (45 seconds) = 2.81 miles

How could the Enola Gay get 5-6 miles away
from the impact area in 45 seconds ????
Impossible, unless they were flying in excess
of 450mph. B-29's would break apart long
before it got to 450mph.

Ok, just suppose that video was not taken
by the Enola Gay. Why would the other planes
break formation and risk being shot down?
This video clearly shows the video planes were
flying in formation with Enola Gay. Therefore,
wouldn't they be the same distance away?

Just some questions proposed

were the planes just a diversion to draw attention
away from the US saboteurs on the ground???

Maybe, just maybe the pilots THOUGHT they were
dropping a real bomb, but actually dropped a decoy.

If Japan thought a bomb from a plane did this,
they def would NOT be looking for saboteurs on
the ground.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
sorry I just had to play devils advocate
for a few minutes.

nevermind me

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

well you did a good job at it, see that is my theory, it is just a theory, but what if??????...notice the difference in FAT MAN? Made you think i hope.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Ok I listen to BBC4 radio and just three days ago they had a interview with a Japanese lady who eye witnessed the bomb dropping.
She was telling her story of how she survived by throwing herself to the ground while her friends standing lost their lives.
Sometimes a conspiracy can just go to far.
This is not a conspiracy....It did happen...and many many people suffered as a result.
if you would like to hear a pod cast of the interview....then go here and download it.
Hiroshima
the pilot of the Anola Gay speaks too...
the thing that is worse....we have weapons now than make that explosion as a childs toy.
It is a sad that It is even being considered as a conspiracy that never really happened.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i am not saying the bomb never happened, i know it did, what i am getting at is, did the bomb get dropped or did it get put in place, yes a very large bomb was dropped but was it the nuke?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
We're focused like a shotgun. What, exactly are we discussing.

Several thoughts have been expressed about we did/didn't nuke the japs. We did.

Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor before 1945, that has been established, and the thought he knew about Pearl Harbor before 1941. Still waiting to shoot that one down, just waiting for some information to come forth.

We've also already established several B-29's were in the sky and have their names. This is proof that Enola Gay was not alone.

No one has answered why the bomb was shipped to Tinian on the Indianapolis instead of flow. Simple answer. The B-29 didn't have the range to fly loaded from the United States. When you read written historical accounts out of books, the fuel load and bomb weight was barely within the B-29's specifications for flying. This is also why it was armed in flight as their was concerns about the plane's ability to take off and the Army didn't want to have an exploding nuclear bomb taking out the island and hundreds of planes and killing thousands of service men.

Then we have President Reagen knocking down the Berlin wall as opposed to nuking Japan. I don't even know where to start on this one.

Lets focus on one topic and we'll learn together.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join