It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BP Oil Spill: The Static Kill Process Has Started

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Progress on the relief well at the Deepwater Horizon well has now reached the point that BP have started the procedures for the top static kill of the well. There was a little delay in the installation of the casing for the relief well because, during the time that the well had been left untended during the last storm, the sides sloughed a little, and about 40 ft of debris accumulated in the bottom of the well.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d83aafc0c024.png[/atsimg]
Vessels located around the three wells in the Gulf (BP)

oilprice.com...

What are the chances of this happening

[edit on 3-8-2010 by StarTraveller]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There will be info on CNN shortly from BP.....they have sent out a statement already saying "we have well integrity"......wow that was quick

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Sits back with a bucket of popcorn the elites are funny here, with the baby steppin WE GOTTA WORK EVERY ANGLE OF THEIR CONCIOUS BEFORE THEY REALIZE THE RIG WAS A HOLOGRAM
, anyways wish them goods luck and all that stuffz FA SHO!!!

LATER ATS

[edit on 8/3/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

dude you need to lay off the herb or at least explain wtf you are on about !!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

**looks up** Heeee heeeee

Still waiting on that update....

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You guys (and gals) see that giant hole that just opened up on OceanIntervention III?

Giant hole leaking giant blobs of oil... They keep panning away..

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well, IF there really are giant blobs of oil coming from the ocean floor, IF there really has been seafloor explosions, IF the wellbore is FUBAR down hole you can probably expect some kind of catastrophic event to occur during this process.

Let's hope everyone has been wrong hey

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Lets Hope Buddy

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pynner

Its what they have been doing all along Bud, pisses me off that all we know is effectlively what they tell us and thats not much at all

I just hope we dont find out the hard way that lies have been dealt, I worry for the likes of Kat and all those souls that live around this area and in most cases earn their keep from it as well.

This whole affair stinks to high heaven and there is absolutly nothing any of us can do about it.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Agreed.
I sometimes sit and wish I was there to help out in some way, but then i think: what the feck would they let us do anyway? The way they've commandeered the whole area, its ridiculous and it is such a shame for the likes of Kat and the thousands of others we dont know about.
Steady discussion going at the live feed thread by the way

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by niblo

Heads over the LF

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
All I can say is it's nice to know people are keeping us in their thoughts....thanks guys! You know it is just a helpless feeling because we are basically at their mercy LOL! But so far, we are still here
**crosses fingers**

new topics

top topics

join