It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E8-Unified Field Theory Completed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well...I appriciate all your guys input and questions cause they are my questions as well...

Can anyone give an update on if the LHC is kicking out new stuff yet?

I seriously think the universe is more alive than we think. All the posibilities can not be TESTED therefor cannot be proven by meer humans or aliens. All posibility is endless...just look at the universe...its like its own big experiement beause its trying to explain itself!!!!!

Now that is some deeeeeep Shi7.

So from the human point of view we are in an infinate state of possibility at all points of our fleeting experience in this 'reality'....so it is truely impossibly to create even an instriment to test the possibilities. So nothing can be proven.
Not only that but the first step is to ask a question in order to test it....there are WAYyyyyyyyy to many questions cause they are infinate in probability...not to mention asking questions that are obsolete and wasting time...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

Firstly, thanks for the thread. I'd never heard of this stuff. I notice that the words 'quantum mechanics' seem distant from the discussion of E8. I couldn't understand the sentences, the math terms, at all....

There have been a few times wherein I awaken to a huge, still void...and this thing, like a spirograph, is just hovering there. The feeling is simple: connectedness. Big letters here. Sometimes there's a facial rush that is most probably similar to anesthetics, such as coc aine. It looks like a tunnel or connected web with beautiful symmetry. The feeling gently expands, until it seems that the mind , quite literally, is a seed being planted in the universe. I asked about it once, in a thread, and was introduced to 'entanglement' by someone who meditates and urges caution. He said it was from folding over one plane on to another, and this connected them. No sex, no drugs. Enjoy (use it wisely he said)....or something to that effect.

Years before this, a similar apparition appeared, but it was Medusa, and she was holding down my chest and hips. I awoke at a fairgrounds, in Shipshewana, Indiana, to a full moon in the middle of night, the vision fading...the slider door open. I believe I was pushing hands off my hips, staring at the moon.

E8 looked like the spirograph vision, basically. I wonder if the discoverer visualized the diagram? I recall seeing hippies sitting in coffee shops, years back, silent, sketching point to point patterns just like this. I have done this myself when sharpening a fine fountain pen, in order to discern the sharpness. It is automatic when you get in a groove. An added dimension emerges from the paper.

I will add..since then, a spark has risen on the horizon, as a Tibetan once said, that will (I paraphrase here) wipe out or attempt to wipe out universal consciousness.

It is crude, digitally operated, man made, and destructive. If you look up 'electric shocks in my brain' you will find many going after this juvenile attraction, calling it God.

Fascinating find, thanks.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by Reconer

Any theory that isn't closed form and based on classical physics is wrong.

There are only 3 dimensions.

Space does not bend.

Everything else is smoke and mirrors to keep the high priests of science funded and secure behind their wall of obscure mathematics.

Ok...prove to me how classical physics is right...
I can sorta understand how it should be a closed theory in order to be able to measure through experimentation to provide proof to the theory.

BUT....the real issue is not having data to go off of to provide a closed theory. The only way you get that data in this case is to experiement...so its impossibly to provide a closed theory based on 'classical' physics theory...

Basically the problem is you can make something out of nothing. The problem is the infinate probability of the variables being wrong so you have to go through RETARDED trial and error.

Once you've gained enough of the data you got a good closed theory to also experiement to also proove its correctness.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Reconer

Space does not bend.

Everything else is smoke and mirrors to keep the high priests of science funded and secure behind their wall of obscure mathematics.

Sounds like a complete turn around.

I mean you always say Einstein is wrong? Were Einstein's theories not considered classical?

And it seems that space doesn't bend. That's partially true. Spacetime bends not space.

There are 4-Dimensions 3 spatial dimensions and 1 of time.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Keep in mind gents...everyone wants black and white and 1,2,3,4,5...and so on type pattern predictability. With that type of thinking would take as long as the universe would allow to proove these things.

Albert Einstein and these other physicists are dreamers who are expert observers to the surrounding nature of the world...they can basically assume by observing universal patterns and things that we can see and feel at first...moving on to the unseen...metaphysics and quantum physics...

You can only observe so far down before you get out of the naked eye's range of view....thats why we now know more because we can use instraments to sense what is taking place on the unseen unobservable level...

So a good theory is derrived from what we know already and predicting based on already observed patterns what comes next....

So some of these things in the beginning were literally dreamed or imagined by highly insightful guys like Einstein who later prooved it through math and later instraments...ect...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

reply to post by Reconer

Space does not bend.

Sounds like a complete turn around.

I mean you always say Einstein is wrong? Were Einstein's theories not considered classical?

And it seems that space doesn't bend. That's partially true. Spacetime bends not space.

There are 4-Dimensions 3 spatial dimensions and 1 of time.

I am not certain, but mne may be being sarcastic...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

Relativity itself was first an idea Einstein had about what it would be like to travel from the reference frame of a light beam.

Peering into the mind of, a genius a little treat for you guys.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

And Nassim Harameins work in this field.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

Hi, Reconer & all.

I did not see it in this thread, so here it is:

The new ***theory of everything*** !

www.ted.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hey read up on that...good info and perspective!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sometimes it is useful to geometrically represent a concept or object to increase understanding - but I can't help but feel like these matching symmetries aren't really showing anything. Yes, they predict the existence of other particles/forces, but science already looks for things in pairs. The significant findings are usually when something *breaks* symmetry.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join