It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

negative and positive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hello all-

First I would like to say I hope everyone has a great day!

I have been searching and searching for answers. the answer came to me last night before I went to sleep. It was a very simple answer but one that had been overlooked by me for a long time in regards to people. Many of our answers can come by understanding this simple math in regards to a negative and a positive. I have posted this on a couple of threads today to try and get out the word and then thought just to make a post on it.

Here it is and I hope you have a great day!

All you need to do is look at math. You are asking a question of positive and negative. First you must realize the math behind it. 1 positive times 1 positive equals a positive. 1 negative times one positive equals 1 negative. 1 negative times 1 negative equals 1 positive. No matter how many negatives there are in this world they will never win if you do the math.

Added- Mods please move this if this is in the wrong area I didn't know where to put this info....

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Trudge]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Good stuff. I enjoyed that post. Thanks for writing it.

It's like light and darkness, right? You can never add enough black to white to make black again. You can always end black with a little white though.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Good stuff. I enjoyed that post. Thanks for writing it.

It's like light and darkness, right? You can never add enough black to white to make black again. You can always end black with a little white though.

Hi zroth-

so to answer your question if you want to use light in replace of positive and dark in replace of negative then pure light will produce pure light. When darkness and light come together they produce darkness. if you take complete darkness with no light it will eventually become light again.

Added- I worded it wrong, the complete darkness won't become light it will produce the light.

Added- So we all started in complete darkness and due to math light was produced.

Added- This is all new to me so please forgive my mistakes

new topics

join