It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pot smokers outnumber prohibitionists in California poll

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Perhaps you have not seen the entire process to make coc aine from the leaves of the coca plant. It is by no means natural.
Process of coca to coc aine

And I stopped contributing to the cartels income. 10 years ago.
There are many people that live in America, don't belong to drug gangs, that grow and smoke pot.
To generalize and lump all pot smokers into one category is outlandish. How do you know what all the people out there think about drug killings?
I could say that anybody that drinks alcohol doesn't care about their liver. That would be just as false.

[edit on 29/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Perhaps you have not seen the entire process to make coc aine from the leaves of the coca plant. It is by no means natural.

You could do it their way or you could just do it with water and sun. I could say the same thing that pot is not natural because people put formaldehyde in marijuana.

There are many people that live in America, don't belong to drug gangs, that grow and smoke pot.

I never said they were not any.

To generalize and lump all pot smokers into one category is outlandish. How do you know what all the people out there think about drug killings?

I do not know what "they all think", but the ones who buy from people who get it from the cartels obviously do not care.

I could say that anybody that drinks alcohol doesn't care about their liver. That would be just as false.

No that is a bit different. When you buy alcohol Busch does not go around killing people over beer money. Alcoholics who drink to excess do not care about their livers.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Wow you like to talk in generalizations and absolutes.

People do not put formaldehyde in marijuana.
That is an urban myth.

This site did a test based on these myths:www.stumbleupon.com...

It seems like you have some very personal issue with pot. Like your parents might have been former hippies and you resent it for some reason. Or maybe you thought Reefer Madness was a documentary instead of Hearst inspired propaganda.

w/e

[edit on 30/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join