It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring Back Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I know countless other threads like these have been made before but I think it's a nice and welcome change every now n then. I definitely feel we need one every few, maybe every other week, bc we get cluttered with nothing but negative stuff.

So, I bring to you guys one of my all time favorite artists, Ace Enders. You might remember him from his days with The Early November, then with I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business then with Ace Enders and a Million Different People and now again with I Can Make a Mess... or maybe not? Anyway, he's great and this song is great. Really good message and one I think we should all be listening to and really tuning into. We all know TPTB take any artist (John Lennon) who is putting a good message out but Ace is no Lennon (Bigger than Jesus) so he'll be with us for many years. That wasn't a knock on his artistic capabilities, just the truth, the Beatles were huge, Early November, ehhh not so much.

Anyway, please listen and please keep the message in your head. We have only 10 years to accomplish this and I really think we can do it. Remember, love will always win over evil. Love can end all wars. Love can end all greed. Love can end MONEY! Money is a tool that stems from greed and it's used for nothing more than to separate, divide and conquer. We need to abolish it immediately and those who manipulate it need to be done with. Lock them up and throw away the key!

Oh and if anyone has any other songs they would like to add to this thread, feel free to post. The more the better. Please keep it positive though.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Love is seriously undervalued, underutilized and has suffered some in the ratings. However we are entering a photon belt of positive interference and all manifestations of anger, fear and dissent will fall away. All that will be left is love. That's the plan anyway. I am sticking to it.

Time for Loves Come Back Tour !

As good as it ever was.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
one of the most beautiful songs in all the world, imo!
it gives me chill bumps every time i listen to it.

may LOVE bless us all!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks guys. All we need is love. I gotta catch up on some z's now before work. Hopefully more members post their own favorites.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks guys. All we need is love. I gotta catch up on some z's now before work. Hopefully more members post their own favorites.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Awesome thread. Yes, this does need to be brought to the front page, so that once a week people can read about something positive.
I had to add my girlfriend's link too. She is all about Bringing Love Back.
www.LostSentiments.com

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

I think it is inspiring to see older folks clearly still under the spell of love.
A little fuzzy but, sweet. Love for sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Good idea op. I've been on a Trower kick lately so..

I saw a light, just up ahead
But I couldn't seem to rise up from my bed
I'm not alone, than I am
People seem to think I'm superman
But I watch for the love
I'm living in the day of the eagle, the eagle not the, dove

Its like a weight, that brings me down
If I don't move, I'm on the ground
Its in my mind, Its in my soul
Its telling me the things I can't be told
Its a watch for the love
Living in the day of the eagle, eagle not the, dove