It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Figures Caught on Domestic CCTV - Fresno, California, Nov 2007

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
Well this is just my observation, it looked like the first "being" was being tugged at, it would move forward a bit, then stop.

Im not calling it false though, because even though it looks like it's being tugged at (IMO), There' still has to be more that would convince me it's a hoax.

Good point. Even though on that Fact or Fake show they tried using a puppet on a string, it could be that they did something wrong, because I agree, it looks a little bit like it's being pulled on strings.

However, at the very end of the first creature video, it seems to turn its head and look up, showing a pair of large black eyes. This would make the string puppet much harder to pull off successfully.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
hm... looks legit to me.
even if its not theres no doubt aliens are here.

SAW one in Hanover, PA few weeks ago. Flying overhead at dusk, similar to the witch-aliens in Mexico. I # my pants.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
To the puppet strings idea-

I always thought that since the greys are so damn small with huge heads they may mvoe erratically and puppetlike? just me

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm afraid everything Jaime Maussan has presented is either overblown or hoaxed, this is probably no differnet.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

Hi,

I'm not really into aliens etc but your comment struck a nerve - many of the so called 'pictures' of aliens somehow, in my mind don't stack up. As you said - such a huge mass of head but no supporting muscle???

Yeah, yeah, yeah - their gravity is different. No - sorry but physiologically it is wrong. Not to mention the fact they seem to lack the balls to take us on....?

Apologies - I digressed!

Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
I'm not really into aliens etc but your comment struck a nerve - many of the so called 'pictures' of aliens somehow, in my mind don't stack up. As you said - such a huge mass of head but no supporting muscle???

Yeah, yeah, yeah - their gravity is different. No - sorry but physiologically it is wrong.

Curiously enough, the simple fact that it is so odd has me leaning toward the notion that it's "real," whatever that means. I'm much less convinced by videos showing stereotypic grey aliens. But something like this, which makes no sense at all, it much more interesting. High strangeness.

The folks on Fact or Faked were really unable to come up with anything that even looked close to the original footage. So this could be one of those very rare instances where something truly weird and unexplained happened.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Although I don't think the video is what it claims to be, I was mistaken about the 'stop-motion' explanation. It might be correct, but the site I was trying to remember was this...Attack of the stick-figure aliens. The one you posted hasn't been explained sufficiently, although I'm fairly convinced it's a hoax.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I first saw this video on "Fact or Faked" while channel surfing and saved it to my DVR (I had it for about 4 months until my DVR seized). I watched it repeatedly in the highest definition possible with a 1080p 65" screen and was very intrigued by the footage and it doesn't appear to be a hoax to me. A very good and trustworthy friend of mine told me of seeing creatures like this several times both while living in Mexico and here in California (I always dismissed it as some sort of drug-induced fantasy); he described them as being small, very thin and resembling grasshoppers (sans wings). As of yet, I haven't confronted him with this video, but have been planning on it. It is unfortunate that the only video source available to me is the one that you've posted here. The quality is so poor, but perhaps it would be enough for him to confirm or deny.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yes, just because the video shows clearly something we dont undestand doesn't mean its ahoax. Just because you can't wrap your brain aorund it doesnt mean it isnt real.
In my opinion they seem to be extreusions into our dimension from an adjacent one.
Thats just a guess of course..

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The second creature video was made by the fact or fake team that aired on the sci-fi channel. They spent quite a bit of time trying to recreate the creature with a few different methods, and failed at being able to do it to look as smooth and fluid as the first video..

The man presenting a second creature video doesn't mention the fact or fake video, not sure why.. But if you saw that episode, there is no mistake it was the sci-fi chan. recreation.

The show ended up saying it was unexplained, according to them.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

An interesting sighting this. I've gone over this footage half frame at a time there's anomaly's everywhere.
There's a shadow to the left that may mean there was a person moving passed the out side light.
More info here: Stick figures caught on video surveillance footage., The Video is gone. Found another.
Longer footage too:
Hey Dead ET Walking

Zelong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join