It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question-I have many informative pdf`s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Is there a way to post my pdf`s on here such as maybe if i convert them to a flv or something and add them to my media...or can i post a pdf in it's pdf form so it can be read and viewed as such in a thread.

i have so much written material but to big to post in threads...and just posting youtube vids...well just go to youtube to watch them.

any advice would be helpful thank you

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
Is there a way to post my pdf`s on here such as maybe if i convert them to a flv or something and add them to my media...or can i post a pdf in it's pdf form so it can be read and viewed as such in a thread.

i have so much written material but to big to post in threads...and just posting youtube vids...well just go to youtube to watch them.

any advice would be helpful thank you

You can actually upload the pdf itself into your media.

I did it for the Space Opera collaboration with some of my background story and technical data.

Go to your media page - go to the "Upload Media" option.

Make a title and description and click on "Upload Media."

From there, there should be a white box in the lower part of the screen. There, you can browse to select your pdf and upload it from there.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Cheers for that i will give it a go....just have so much valuble info and it all needs to be shared

is there some BB code that i need to post it properly?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I am not a lawyer but I will just say this...as my personal opinion, I believe it is a good idea to be infomed of and in compliance with all copyright laws. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I will keep that in mind....i am not sure of the copyright laws on a collection of fbi files on tesla but i do belive it is ok as they were obtained un the freedom of information...(fingers crossed)

and also not sure on the copyright of us congressional hearings but i think they are public domain

clips and quotes are submissible to i believe....if you alwys try to reasonably state the source.

but saying all that.....half the threads might need to be removed in that case .....lol

that is a topic in itself....if you make something copyright...does it too heed the flow of information and create even more conspiracy....maybe a new thread to be had there.....or it might be a old thread...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Anything obtained by a FOIA is public domain.
The gov't can't copyright things that go into the public domain.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JJRichey

Thanks for that JJ i kinda thought that would be that case

Cheers

top topics

join