It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Dr. Polland concluded was that Obama’s Certification of Live Birth does not exist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

He discussed(Dr. Polland),
the two years of scientific inquiry and analysis that led him to his current conclusions about Obama’s Certification of Live Birth and the controversy surrounding it.

What Dr. Polland concluded was that Obama’s Certification of Live Birth does not exist, and that the images and photographs posted online are fabricated fakes. The so-called COLB scan was made from two or more COLB images belonging to other people. The COLB object shown in the photographs taken by Factcheck is a physically-fabricated “document” made from the Photoshopped COLB that was laser-printed on film and then attached to “security paper.” His ongoing work includes writing a book on his research and producing videos in which he shares his discoveries and experiences with the rest of the world. Currently, there are a dozen videos compiled in a playlist for people to watch, either one at a time or all of them in one sitting.

You be the judge, there are some new and interesting twist.

www.thepostemail.com...

Some points of interest,

MRS. RONDEAU: One of the things that fascinated me about your research was the recent statement on your video that Janice Okubo’s Certification of Live Birth was used to create Obama’s. What made you come to that conclusion?

DR. POLLAND: (Laughs) That’s something I reveal in my book, but I can tell you that it came to me after re-discovering that the COLB image was the product of at least two COLBs. I say “re-discovering” because in the process of reverse-engineering the COLB, I confirmed that the border was made separately from the rest of the COLB. Not only was the border separate from the background, but the background was also separate from the text, and vice-versa. I also hypothesized that none of the COLBs used belonged to Obama because Hawaii refused to confirm that they produced one, and my analyses of Factcheck’s photos confirmed that Obama’s COLB only exists as a fabrication. I decided to reverse-engineer the COLB to determine the steps taken to produce it and then to follow those steps in recreating the actual forgery. None of this was easy at all. People who think it’s a horrible forgery have no idea how hard it was, although they would get a sense of it by watching the videos I made. It took six intensive months to figure out how to reproduce this thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Excerpts I found interesting, because it is a long read,

He explains how he recreated the COLB.

Someone on the inside of the DOH provided the security paper and also the Seal. The Seal looks genuine but it is defective – if you look at the “N,” there is no crosspiece. It looks like two “I’s. ” The fact that Factcheck deliberately cropped it out of the photos on the reverse side should convince people that the Seal shown on the back is not the same one shown on the front.

As for who is the mole in the DOH, I had suspected Fukino of being such, but I said, “It has to be Fukino or Okubo, because they’re the only ones who have spoken for the Health Department.” Of course, Alvin Onaka has to be involved in this, but he has remained silent.

MRS. RONDEAU: You may have read a few months ago that The Post & Email received records of some emails between employees of the Hawaii Health Department which indicated that they had been “checking people out” on the internet before they decided whether or not they’d answer them.

DR. POLLAND: Hawaii has circled the wagons and no one is getting in. They are looking for ways to shoot down public inquiries any way they can. I had called Onaka back in October 2008 and posed as a genealogist. They were tight-lipped back then as well. The only way I got any information was to not talk about Obama. I wanted to find out about COLBs, what things mean, and…will somebody stop with this “Date Accepted” vs. “Date Filed”? The answer to that is plain and simple, and I’ve said it a million times, and people keep going back to it. So that was one question I asked him, and then I asked him at the end, “Is it true that Janice Okubo confirmed that you produced Obama’s COLB?” and he said, “No. No one has confirmed that.”

Says he posed as a genealogist,

“Is it true that Janice Okubo confirmed that you produced Obama’s COLB?” and he said, “No. No one has confirmed that.”

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is where it really starts getting interesting,

Early on, I knew that someone else’s COLB had been used for everything below the first fold line. There’s something else, too, because people were approaching it as if this was a terrible forgery, and at some point, I realized, “No, this is actually a very cleverly-designed thing, designed to frustrate people.” It intentionally has one fold in it, which does not exist in the real world. But there’s another reason why, and that is because the second fold goes right across the father’s name, either above it or below it or right through it, and the forger had to use an unfolded COLB. The only place to get an unfolded COLB is in Hawaii.

“No, this is actually a very cleverly-designed thing, designed to frustrate people.” It intentionally has one fold in it, which does not exist in the real world. But there’s another reason why, and that is because the second fold goes

right across the father’s name, either above it or below it or right through it,

Explains where the “Date Accepted” and “Date Filed” come in

MRS. RONDEAU: Why do you think the officials in Hawaii appear to be protecting Obama? Are they protecting themselves, him or both?

DR. POLLAND: They’re protecting a lot of people. Obama must have something on Fukino. Or, it could just be a matter of money. Are you familiar with Neil Abercrombie?

MRS. RONDEAU: Yes. He was a U.S. representative from Hawaii and is now running for Governor.

DR. POLLAND: He’s been doing a lot to get monies for native Hawaiians by getting them declared a “tribe.” By doing that, they would be treated as a separate entity and be able to negotiate with the federal government. We’re talking about a lot of money and a lot of land on which they would receive kickbacks. I think a couple of things are going on: One, there may be blackmail because there are people in Hawaii who maybe had parents who never were naturalized. They brought in a lot of immigrants from Asia to work on the plantations and not everyone went on to be naturalized. I have heard from several sources that when they became a state, they started making citizens out of all the people who went there as immigrants, but who never bothered to go through the cumbersome naturalization process. Why? Federal money, that’s why. When the Civil Rights Bill of 1964 was passed, Hawaii’s welfare rolls swelled accordingly. In 1961, they had four different types of birth certificates. You know about those, right?

MRS. RONDEAU: Yes, I do. I believe in 1982 they added a fifth way to get one.

DR. POLLAND: Yes, they did. What I know from other people is that Obama was never born in any hospital anyplace in Hawaii. He was not born in Hawaii, for starters.

www.thepostemail.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

DR. POLLAND: If you follow everything that has happened to date and every bit of information gathered, you come away with the conclusion that Stanley Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. never were in Hawaii at the same time – certainly not between February 1961 and August 1961. I know that for a fact and some other things which I can’t say right now. I’m working with other people, so I have to maintain confidences.

Those amendments are damning in and of themselves because they would show that Obama had a name change at least twice. Also, the big deal is “Are they his parents or not?”

There are people who have come forward and said that they never saw this woman, Stanley Ann, around the time of Obama’s birth. In fact, I don’t think anyone saw her after February 1961. There is a photo of Stanley Ann taken on the beach in the Summer of 1961, and she does not look the least bit pregnant. I looked at the so-called divorce papers that they put online, and I noticed that the signatures were forged.

Someone sent me a copy of Stanley Ann’s social security form, and that was forged, too. The way it’s looking, to tell you off-the-cuff, is that not only is the father not who he is supposed to be, but also the mother.

Theorizing that neither one of them are his parents,

Fifteen days after Obama is born, Stanley Ann takes him to Seattle where she starts college classes and does not return to Hawaii until after Obama Sr. has already left. So, the story about his father leaving him after two years is garbage – yet, he’s gotten away with it.

MRS. RONDEAU: Do you have any ideas of where that could be?

DR. POLLAND: My first choice is an Arab country in North Africa. Second choice is Ghana.

MRS. RONDEAU: Why is that?

DR. POLLAND: Because of where this individual was who may be his father.

MRS. RONDEAU: Have you done some research into that?

DR. POLLAND: Yes, but the bulk of that research is being done by other people. If, in fact, the father wasn’t Obama Sr., whom could it be, and what about the timing and everything? The preponderance of evidence collected so far will allow us to say, with 95% certainty, that he was not born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961. The whole charade that went on with the Senate’s non-binding resolution for John McCain was a setup for Obama.

www.thepostemail.com...
Research being done that states another individual is BHO's father?

He goes into great detail, that you will have to read though, but in conclusions says,

Every time someone said, “Forget about the birth certificate,” and that has been said continually for the past two years, it only steeled my resolve to pursue it. To what end? I wish I knew.

What I can tell you is what I have concluded, and others as well, that Obama was not born in the U.S. and was not named Barack Hussein Obama at birth because his biological father was not Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.

There is no valid concrete evidence to support his birth narrative and biography. There is, however, plenty of valid concrete evidence to negate it, and that is why it is being actively withheld from the public.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The greatest birth certificate fraud in history
"FRAUD IN THE USA: the greatest birth certificate fraud in history" is the name of my ground-breaking book and video presentation that uncovers previously unknown facts about Barack Obama's birth certificate: a colossal fraud perpetrated by Factcheck, Politifact, the Obama Campaign and Administration, and the Health Department of Hawaii. This playlist Includes Chapter 1, Parts 1 through 4, and Chapter 2, Parts 1 and 2.

www.youtube.com.../c/C2281523DF8C0230/0/nc5JE0JAqlk

His videos

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

This is Part 1 of the four-part do-it-yourself video series which show you how to create the three main components of the forged online COLB: the paper, the border, the text, and the inrtentional image artifacts added for "authenticity"

You experts out there can have fun with this one,

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
FRAUD IN THE USA: MAKE A DATE WITH A SEAL

This is Part 2 of the four-part do-it-yourself video series which show you how the date and seal were Photoshopped to the rest of the forged online COLB.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hi.

Keep up your good fight.

Me? I've left this all behind.

The time for action is in 2012. And not just a fight against Obama, or Democrats, and on the other side, against GWB, and Republicans.

By the way, I hope Obama loses the next POTUS election, so we can finally put aside the "It's Bush's fault" stuff.

Good grief! I heard it's all "Clinton's fault" for the 8 years GWB was the POTUS.

Then there's the "it's all Reagan's fault" stuff even today.

Hell, it's all LBJ's fault!

How about we unite the citizens of the U.S. and fix this stuff?

The racial divide, in particular, has increased since Obama was elected.
I don't see it as a racisim by the majority of the populace. It's a planned event.

Seriously, a politician comes long and says let's be post-racial.

It means, let's be racial.

The attorney general of the U.S. says, let's discuss race.

Don't be afraid to discuss this! Heh heh

Yes, be very afraid, if you are opposed to the current administration.

It doesn't matter if Obama was born on Pluto. Okay?

It's a freaking game all played out by folks who don't care about us, unless we wise up.

Discovering the "true" identity of Barack Obama won't do.

He's a higher ranking piece than a pawn, but just as expendable as the first pawn a chess player moves at the beginning of a game.

If you expose him, what will happen? More deflection concerning his opponent, John McCain. He was born in Panama.

More stuff to occupy us while the real powers in the D.C. and the world continue to advance their agenda.

However, if we keep chipping away at these charlatans, and expose them and their agenda, we might get somewhere.

Good luck. I'm awaiting the debunkers comments and facts, or factoids.

Sorry for the rant as such, just tired of it all.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Hi kyred, thank you for posting,

I cannot disagree with anything you said.

I think some of these new points of Dr. Polland's will be interesting if there is indeed a man other then Obama Sr.

All this reminds me of a little know theory that has never been posted on this site.

MY MY, I don't know if I am brave enough to post it.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I KNEW IT! (So many have said this is a crazy theory. However, maybe not so much, considering what has come to light in the past two years).

Middle East or Ghana? Hmmm Who does this remind me of? Oh yeah, here it is.

• Travels to United Arab Republic, Sudan, and Nigeria.
• As an ambassador for the Nation of Islam, he travels to the Middle East and Ghana.

Edit: Storm, was that it? I can be brave for you.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by SourGrapes]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
I KNEW IT! (So many have said this is a crazy theory. However, maybe not so much, considering what has come to light in the past two years).

Middle East or Ghana? Hmmm Who does this remind me of? Oh yeah, here it is.

• Travels to United Arab Republic, Sudan, and Nigeria.
• As an ambassador for the Nation of Islam, he travels to the Middle East and Ghana.[/]

Edit: Storm, was that it? I can be brave for you.

OMG!!!!

That just really gave me the chills, thanks for posting it, no it wasn't it but I like it better, I guess we will have to wait a little longer.

What you just posted would answer a lot of questions.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Who is this Dr. Pollard? I ask because I see pretty much 0 backing documentation to accompany his opinions.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I haven't thought about this issue much, but thanks for the information. It would not surprise me either way at this point if someone conclusively found out the truth. I doubt most of the mainstream status quo supporters would acknowledge the truth.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cbf4228da3b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I haven't thought about this issue much, but thanks for the information. It would not surprise me either way at this point if someone conclusively found out the truth. I doubt most of the mainstream status quo supporters would acknowledge the truth.

Actually we already know the truth. The truth has been confirmed and covered quite extensively. Now, it has been no Lindsay Lohan going to jail for 89 minutes but it has been covered. Even Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Bill Oreally have covered it. If the only media you get is Weiner Savage, then perhaps you have something there.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Trying to figure out who this guy Dr. Ron Polland is I came across a few things that caught my eye.

Submitted by Dr. Ron Polland (United States), Apr 23, 2003 at 10:12

It seems patently clear to me that the museum was looted BEFORE American troops ever got into Baghdad to secure the area. It was a well-planned, inside job. With war an inevitability, the curators had contingency plans to secure the museum ahead of time and their plans are well-documented. If you're looking for someone to blame, blame the curators. By the way, where are they now??

www.danielpipes.org...

Above is a post on danielpipes.org doesn't mean much.

Submitted by Dr. Ron Polland (United States), Feb 18, 2003 at 14:21

Daniel and a previous writer alluded to the "problem of Israeli settlements" in the West Bank as a source of anger among the Palestinians. I would like to set the record straight on the legality of these settlements and on the issue of "occupation."

(1) First and foremost, there is no "occupation" nor has there ever been an "occupation" in the West Bank by Israel.

The "territories" in the West Bank and Gaza are not "Palestinian territories" but are "disputed territories" to which both Israel and Palestinians have laid claim. Since the term "occupation" can only refers to a legitimate sovereign who was ousted, and since there has never been recognized borders established with regard to the West Bank and Gaza (and no sovereignty yet established), there cannot be any "occupation." Furthermore, the term "occupation" is never used when other territorial disputes are discussed -- it is only applied to Israel's claim over these disputed territories in the West Bank.

These areas once belonged to Israel before the forced expulsion of the population by the Romans in the First Century, and, therefore, Israel has never surrendered its claim to these areas.

www.danielpipes.org...

Above post from danielpipes.org. The post is longer I didn't see a reason to post to much. So who is this guy Daniel Pipes that Dr. Ron Polland likes posting comments on?

Daniel Pipes (born September 9, 1949) is an American academic, writer, and political commentator who focuses on criticism of Islam and Islamism.[1] Pipes is the founder and director of the Middle East Forum, a think tank, as well as the founder of Campus Watch, a controversial organization which claims to critique poor scholarship concerning the Middle East, but which has been characterized by some critics as a vehicle for harassing scholars critical of Israel

Interesting but it gets better.

Pipes has often been characterized as a conservative[5] or neo-conservative,[6] and less often as an Orientalist[7] or neo-Orientalist,[8]. His 2003 nomination by U.S. President George W. Bush to the board of directors of the U.S. Institute of Peace was protested by Democratic leaders, Arab-American groups, and civil rights activists, who cited his allegedly rightist views and oft-stated belief[when?][citation needed] that "force was the most effective remedy to conflict."[4][9][10] The Washington Post editorialized his selection as a "cruel joke"; the Bush administration sidestepped the opposition with a recess appointment.[9]

Pipes has written or co-written more than a dozen books, and has written columns for, or submitted opinion pieces to, many newspapers across North America. He frequently participates in discussion panels on television, and has lectured prolifically in the U.S. and abroad. He served as an adviser to Rudolph Giuliani's 2008 presidential campaign.[11] According to The New York Times: "Among his supporters, Mr. Pipes enjoys a heroic status; among his detractors, he is reviled."[12]

So we got President George W. Bush, Rudolph Giuliani's 2008 presidential campaign and has been characterized by some critics as a vehicle for harassing scholars critical of Israel. This is getting good!

Barack Obama controversy
On his own website and in articles for The Jerusalem Post, Pipes claimed that Barack Obama was a former Muslim.[48] He alleged that Obama falsely claims that he had never been a Muslim, and that "the campaign appears to be either ignorant or fabricating when it states that Obama never prayed in a mosque."[49] Pipes wrote an article for FrontPage Magazine entitled "Confirmed: Barack Obama Practiced Islam." According to Pipes, "this matters" because Democratic presidential candidate Obama "is now what Islamic law calls a murtadd (apostate), an ex-Muslim converted to another religion who must be executed", and as president this would have "large potential implications for his relationship with the Muslim world."[50] Media Matters for America described Pipes' article as promoting a "falsehood".[51] Ben Smith, in an article on The Politico responded to these accusations claiming that they amounted to a "template for a faux-legitimate assault on Obama's religion" and that Daniel Pipes' works "is pretty stunning in the twists of its logic".[52]

On a program on the Fox News Network, Pipes claimed that scholar Rashid Khalidi was an employee of the Palestinian Liberation Organization, at the time when the United States government designated the PLO as a 'terrorist organization', and that Barack Obama had alleged "financial ties" with Khalidi and that Khalidi hosted a fundraiser for Obama.[53]

en.wikipedia.org...

This is good. A crazy guy who Republicans and Israelis use for harassing there opponents. And the birther proof comes from this guys lacky follower.

Oh wait isn't Orly Taitz a Isreali,Russian.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thanks for posting that. It just made both men more credible, IMHO. At least he isn't some mysterious being who came out of nowhere with no past, nor anything to reference.

Can you dispute anything that you referenced? He seems to be a scholar on ME/Israel history. At least more knowledgeable than most Westerners care to research.

BTW, are you trying to denounce the guy, based on his associations? Do you really want to go there?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thanks. That is interesting. I think it gets even better. Apparently our friend Doctor Ron is already a known hoaxer himself?

Polarik's Identity Confirmed as Dr. Ronald Jay Polland

nolu chan
July 31, 2009

On July 30, 2009 appeared a blog by Polarik, with a picture of Dr. Ronald Jay Polland, asking, "I am document expert Dr. Ron Polarik, PhD.Or am I?"

In answer, it appears this sorry mope, is Dr. Polland, an apparent Hillary fan and zionist, born in New York and now from Florida. He is the formerly anonymous imposter who posed as the birther document and forensic expert, Polarik.
source

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well I tried to get back into the site to post his web page but now the server is down.

There was a lot posted, maybe it will be back up tomorrow, but he does have the videos.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
reply to post by JBA2848

Thanks for posting that. It just made both men more credible, IMHO. At least he isn't some mysterious being who came out of nowhere with no past, nor anything to reference.

Where did you see any credentials? I see a questionably loose affiliation. What did you read?

[edit on 7/23/10 by evil incarnate]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join