It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Baby Born to Black Couple

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

A paternity test isn't expensive. You probably spend more on coffee and donut in the month.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by souls

I think this baby might actually hold some secret genetic information as to how 3 different races were created.. African, Caucasian and Mongoloid.

Two non-mainstream ideas:
Caucasian - created/modified by Nordics
African - created/modified by Anunnaki
Mongoloid - created/modified by Grey Aliens

2. Africans and Mongoloids settled from outer space on Earth a long time ago, way before the Caucasians ever did. The Caucasians is the most recent race that settled from outer space on Earth. There was also some genetic mixing between the Africans and Mongoloids which resulted in the Arab race.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by souls

I was going to post this yesterday when i read about it in the news but i didn't bother...

Do you know that the Doctor or Nurse could have injected her with Skin Pigmentation colour changing Sirum?

It's possible... look at what happened to Michael Jackson...

Also if you look at what the Labs have come up with lately regarding creating cells and eggs you can see that it's quite possible... maybe they've been testing it all these years until it was perfected.

Ok, they live in England now and it's very possible that the climate has changed the colour of the baby but it's pretty far out there.... Nigerians giving birth to a White baby is just unheard of...
I also doubt they have lived here long enough for them to climatize and for the offspring to turn white!! It would take many many years for that to happen.

It could happen to a white British couple giving birth to a black British baby or a Black couple British giving birth to a white baby but lets reverse the roles here... do you believe that a white british couple could give birth to a black Nigerian baby?

[edit on 21-7-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

Maybe one nurse bleached and relaxed the babies hair whilst another did the skin lightning? Surely you can't be serious... Oh and Michael Jackson had a disease called vitiligo where patches of skin lose pigmentation over many years. He then chose to bleach the rest of it.

I am serious actually, if you wanted to control the populous and the different colours in it, then changing a babies colour to suit your needs would be one example of how this can be done...

This is a conspiracy site and i've read about how certain people wanted a white earth or a black earth.... so yeh anything is possible... maybe when these photo's appear in the media, they are signs that their experimentation is working or has worked....

edit to add: don't quote me on the above.... my imagination is just wondering about...

It's what ya read.....

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Genetics!!!!!! Wow how neat, the secrets within the bloodlines always seem to amaze me......
2nd

[edit on 7/22/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
that child is a black child you can tell by the features on her face and by the hair texture and growth she has black genes but came out white blond blue eyed. it happen very often. if it were me i would to a dna test just to be 100 %. as for evolution right right it is happening as for gradual process it probably has been gradual and this sperm and egg were ready for a baby to evolve . whites live in cold and black in hot. either way congrats to them.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
all it takes is a slave being raped by a white person a few hundred years ago and bam they have white genes in the family. or vice versa

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

Originally posted by illusive man
reply to post by souls

simple answer, women slept with a white man
and hence the white baby

You are wrong there my friend! Genetics can pass down in generations. I've seen it in South Africa. If you had the mind and brains to study this, you will understand how the human body works. Obviously you don't.

If You can prove me wrong, I'll accept that! I await your reply.

How about you show me a single instance of a white baby being born to black parents.

How about you show me one instance where a white calf came from black cows.

How about you show me one instance of a solid black foal coming from two white horses.

Don't insult people who have a better grasp of basic genetics unless you have the knowledge to back it up.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I went to a Pow Wow once and they had a dance performance of young women. The guy introduced the group and had to give a quid pro quo. One of the girls had blonde hair and blue eyes. He said she was 100% native American, but was born with this fluke.

(she still had brown skin and NA features and was absolutely exotic and stunning to look at)

so I think it just happens now and then.

All that being said......

The couple may say they are 100% black or African or what have you. But you have no idea what your ancestors did.

I heard a program once on NPR about people who decided to do dna profiles on themselves, and the majority of people were very surprised.

They even had people who wish they had never even had the test, because it ruined who they thought themselves to be. For example, one black woman was raised in the inner city, considered herself black, the whole culture and the whole nine yards. her test revealed that she was only 25% black, and the rest was middle eastern! It blew her away. It was devastating to find out that she was something other then who she thought she was.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
here, the interview with the parents

the bickering in here was astounding.

the couple may get a DNA test, and if the results confirm NO INFIDELITY...just let it be what it is.

he and her had sex, they produced a baby, the baby happens to appear caucasian. listen to the husband speak. he mentions variance in his own mothers complexion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the sun article

THE stunned black dad of a newborn, WHITE, baby girl declared yesterday — "I'm sure she's my kid ... I just don't know why she's BLONDE." British Nmachi Ihegboro has amazed genetics experts who say the little girl is NOT an albino..............
........Blue-eyed blonde Nmachi, whose name means "Beauty of God" in the Nigerian couple's homeland, has baffled genetics experts because neither Ben nor wife Angela have ANY mixed-race family history...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by ahmonrarh]

[edit on 22-7-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I went to a Pow Wow once and they had a dance performance of young women. The guy introduced the group and had to give a quid pro quo. One of the girls had blonde hair and blue eyes. He said she was 100% native American, but was born with this fluke.

(she still had brown skin and NA features and was absolutely exotic and stunning to look at)

so I think it just happens now and then.

All that being said......

The couple may say they are 100% black or African or what have you. But you have no idea what your ancestors did.

Vikings landed in North America long before Columbus and married into the tribes of the east coast.

Oh, and this isn't in response to the person quoted:

Assuming that a skin change from black to white is "evolution" is highly racist guys.

This is a normal human mutation. Found commonly in the human gene pool at that. This mutation isn't just found in the human primate, but in at least one other primate - the chimpanzee.

[edit on 2010/7/22 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So according to some quick searches it seems like the odds of 2 parents of the same color be it white or black giving birth to the opposite color child are millions to 1.

So which seems more likely......

1. Ultra super rare genetic screw up

2. She slept with a white guy.

She knows if she did or not and if she didn't maybe she should buy a lottery ticket.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
this is hilarious, like i cant stop laughing
maybe more funny if it was a white couple that had a black baby

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fallinstar

enjoy:

www.nypost.com...;jsessionid=C9C85B8BBA013E6C73B1B64EEEF00BC3

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
People it was the flash

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

jeeeez u jus made my day

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I am going with albino. Growing up in Florida I used to see a lot of albinos for whatever reason, there were more there than here, anyway I used to have a friend who had black parents, she was albino, and had blue eyes and pretty gold colored hair, her features were more like my black friends, a wide nose, her hair was more coarse and she said 'unmanageable', she did not have the white eyebrows and lashes, or pinkish eyes, none of that. I am imagining this child will look a lot like my friend did.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Negative plus negative is positive feels godman enzo f60

Mod edit: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you - Jak

[edit on 7/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Was this birth the result of invito fertilization?
Mistakes have been made in these cases.

I too noticed that the baby's hair is Not nappy.
At best it has only a slight curl.
There is something more than lack of pigment going on here.

Switched in the hospital... could be.

I'm for a DNA test to know for sure.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join