It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds Of Dead Penguins Wash Ashore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Hundreds Of Dead Penguins Wash Ashore

uk.news.yahoo.com

Brazilian scientists have begun an investigation after hundreds of dead penguins and other sea animals washed up on Sao Paolo state beaches.
A total of 530 penguins, numerous other sea birds, five dolphins and three giant sea turtles have been found in coastal towns along the shoreline.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.sky.com
www.oceansentry.org

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Although the Environmental officials say this is not pollution related, are the shores beginning to see the cost of the spill washing up on the beaches from the polluted area's.
I have a horrible feeling that we are going to see more and more of this happening in the coming weeks and months.

Location of Sao Paolo
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50dcd71d48f3.png[/atsimg]

Oceanic Currents:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ddc604944748.jpg[/atsimg]

Guess we will never know for sure..

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Kinda makes me wonder how long that other oil leak has been going on south of the horizon. I agree that we will start seeing more of this. I wonder if it is happening on the east coast of the US, and just not being reported...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Even though it has made me so sad to read this, thank you for posting the information.
I have no doubt that what we have seen up to now is just the very tiny tip of a huge iceberg and that it will take many decades before the end of this disaster is in sight.
Words seem so futile when I read these sorts of things and I am sitting here halfway around the world from where this is going down! I feel so helpless, all I can do is pray and project love, light and healing to all of those who are already affected and to all of those, probably all of us, that are still to feel the consequences!
S&F

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
what a sad sad occurrence.

i hope they find out what happened to these poor creatures.

top topics

join