It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Williams expelled from Tea Party for satirical letter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Excellent example of the dichotomy between the NAACP and virtually every other organization in this country. When an NAACP member says something blatently racist, they are defended by the NAACP and anyone who points out this bigotry is attacked by the NAACP as being racist, themselves. Conversely, God help your soul if you are percieved to be a racist and targeted by the NAACP, because they will destroy your public image and, in many cases, your livlihood.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
And, yet, the NAACP is highly discriminating in what they perceive as "racism"... Consider the half-century political career of one Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd was not only a true Klan member — the KKK was founded and ascended to power in America by Southern Democrats, NOT Republicans — but Byrd continued spouting off racist garbage well after he became entrenched in the U.S. Senate like an inoperable colon cancer as other turds came and went.

Indeed, the Democrat Party is the historical party of racism in America. Which explains why a detestable old bag of racist guts as Robert Byrd remained in the Senate, essentially unchallenged, right up until his long-overdue death a few weeks ago.

Good riddance to racist garbage, and burn in hell, Senator Byrd.

Makes you sorta wonder why the NAACP never mounted a challenge to Byrd's career in the Democrat Senate for well over 40 years, doesn't it?

Call it professional courtesy.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Now where exactly did I misquote the article?

In your title, text and follow-on post, you change the term "Tea Party Federation," which is the subject of the story and describes a specific organization, to "Tea Party" and "TPM," which describe an ideology and group sentiment.

Didn't I already make this clear?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Excellent example of the dichotomy between the NAACP and virtually every other organization in this country.
Conversely, God help your soul if you are percieved to be a racist and targeted by the NAACP, because they will destroy your public image and, in many cases, your livlihood.

What a coincidence!

At the same NAACP meeting, one the speakers was an Obama appointee who professed how she used race to determine who received her assistance and how much:

"The first time I was faced with having to help a white farmer save his farm ..., I was trying to decide just how much help I was going to give him."

"I was struggling with the fact that so many black people had lost their farmland, and here I was faced with having to help a white person save their land. So I didn't give him the full force of what I could do. I did enough," Sherrod said.
wcbstv.com...

Also:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Got you. Yeah, I assumed you meant former Democrats or Republcians? If they belong to the Tea Party they can't be Democrats or Republicans. That's not how parties work. When you join one party, you give up your other party. But your point goes to the co-opting of the Tea Party by disenfranchised neocons, who will hang around only until a neoconian Democrat or Republican gets in office and then they'll change parties again in a flash.

The Tea Party is not the only party that opposes unconstitutional legislation. That has nothing to do with parites. It may be their official schtick for now, but don't count on that lasting if the co-opting continues. Many, many of the same people claiming they're in the Tea Party now had no problems at all with unconstitutional legislation and orders during the prior administration. In fact they scoffed at those who did. Hypocrite much?

[edit on 7/19/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The TPM had no choice but to ban this guy. In these racially charged times, when racist groups like the NAACP are casting false allegations at the TPM at every turn, the TPM has to be very careful. Remember, the elections are around the corner, and the good works of the TPM can easily be undermined by the unthinking idiocy of someone like Mark Williams.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Got you. Yeah, I assumed you meant former Democrats or Republcians? If they belong to the Tea Party they can't be Democrats or Republicans. That's not how parties work. When you join one party, you give up your other party.

What are you talking about? There is no political party called the Tea Party.

The Tea Party MOVEMENT is just that - an issues-oriented group of Americans from all walks of life. Political affiliation does not matter. You can be D or R or L or I or G or whatever.

They are like the NRA or the AMA. Issue-oriented group.

You will not have a choice of Joe Blow, Tea Party on this November's ballot.:shk:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Yeah, and the Tea Party Federation is representative of the Tea Party Ideology. By the way the Huffington Post headline on this story is "Tea Party Boots Mark Williams for Racist 'Satire' in the wake of NAACP criticism", not that far off from mine. I'll post the link if it really means that much to you. I would have used this as a source but CNN had the story earlier.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

But YOU chose not to use the CNN headline, and made one up that more suited your purposes.

Citing HuffPo as evidence of veracity or substantive truth about the Tea Party Movement further reveals your true ideology, despite the pretensions.

You just won't face facts. That the "Tea Party Federation" seeks to become linked to the Tea Party Movement proves that they are NOT the same, or their "representatives" or "leaders."

The left-wingnuts just won't face it, will they?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Maybe if you would stop calling me names you would actually hear what I'm saying. Though the Tea Party Federation does not represent the entire Tea Party movement they are still part of it. The generic term 'Tea Party', as I used in the name of my thread, encompasses all branches of the TPM including the TPF. There is nothing false about the title of my post and I have no agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join