It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

biosmith
WHAT THEY ARE SPRAYING IS ALUMINUM OXIDE, BARIUM, STRONTIUM,
WATCH THIS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW

www.youtube.com...

Yes, if you want to watch fear mongering and clutching at straws then by all means watch it. It is absolute bunk. They can't even be truthful with their so called 'evidence'.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

-W1LL

Originally postedon atoms by Phage
reply to post by Solar.Absolution

none of that explains how this happens in dry air.

and I thought witness testimony was not credible?
well not with UFO sightings I guess its ok for chem/contrails?

It happens in dry air because a jet engine creates the water. Jet fuel is a hydrocarbon called dodecane. Each molecule of jet fuel has 12 Carbon atoms and 26 hydrogen atoms. When that fuel gets burned in the oxygen rich atmosphere, some of the hydrogen mixes with oxygen in a 2:1 ratio and forms H2O. Since the exhaust temperature is in the area of 500-600 degrees C, the water is in the vapor phase. Since the 747 I fly burns roughly 10 tons of fuel per hour, it makes a lot of water vapor. And that water vapor is exhausted into an ambient outside air temperature of -75 or so and flash freezes into ice crystals. All hydrocarbon fuels, when burned in an oxygen environment, create H2O, which is why if you look carefully at the tail pipe of a car in front of you, you will see water dripping out.
As an aside, the term "contrail" insofar as it means condensation trail, is technically incorrect. "Vapor trail" would be better since water vapor is what is being expelled. "Depotrail" might be best since the trail one sees is of water that has undergone deposition into ice crystals.

<< 29  30  31   >>

join