It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+90 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This video filmed by a pilot yesterday shows clear evidence of a plane spraying something into the air above the clouds, apparently over Canada. There are many more videos on his youtube site.

What do you think is being sprayed?

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Copernicus]

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Like most people, i've no idea what they are spraying and why they are spraying it.

What i do know though, is doesn't appear to be good for any of us.

The only way we the public are going to know one way or the other, is to identify who is conducting this, approach a pilot involved and ..ahem..'politely' question him, and get the answers.

Other than that, it's all wild speculation and anecdotes..that's how whoever has been doing this has got away with it for the last 15 - 20 years, and we STILL don't know what the hell is going on!

+36 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

And some folks are going to say "that's just condensation".

Yep that video shows chemicals being sprayed on the masses to keep everyone compliant, dumb and sick.

Now it's being sprayed above the clouds, what happens when it passes though and mingles within the clouds and now in addition to affecting the air we breath it will also affect the water supply?

It's being done globally now.

Gotta ask yourself, what kind of person would take a job like that knowing doing this kind of $hit to people?

[edit on 18-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Great man!! This is the kind of evidence we need.. Now we just have to figure out what in the world they are spraying and why.. Is it some kind of immune system killer or, does it make us lazy and careless? I think both.. Or is it for weather manipulation? Star N Flag!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It's weather modification most likely.

Example.

www.usatoday.com...

From USA Today.
"Rain out: China aims to control Olympics weather"

In the Caption from photo.

China regularly uses cloud seeding to improve local weather conditions, and plans to use this technique to ensure optimum weather conditions for the 2008 Olympic Games.

A wiki article. en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

I am not sure exactly what they are spraying. I have seen many patents of different types of chemicals they may be using. I have ideas.

But there is a really good chance IMO, these tankers are spraying for weather modification purposes. *Granted this is indeed what is going on and the photo is legitimate as well as our interpretation of it*.

So I will be sticking with Weather Modification unless someone can prove to me that it is something else.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i know about some experiments that try to control weather.
like they try to make it rain with chemicals, to prevent highly populated areas to get hit by harsh weather.

+60 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Just plane ignorance (pun intended)

It would be nice if this so called "expert" did some research on atmospherics, and also on the aircraft itself.

What you see there is condensation formed by the plane passing through pockets of saturated air.

What he claims are "spray nozzles" are underwing fences on the plane designed to reduce air buffeting, and they are visible on every picture of a KC10 Extender (which is the type of plane in the video I believe) that you can find.

As for the voice on the video, its either dubbed in or someone who is extremely ignorant about aerodynamics and atmospheric effects - or someone making a joke. Given that the aircraft filming the plane is above and behind it at a consistent distance, its more than possible it is another tanker, or a "heavy" waiting to come into position to refuel.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
They look like wing stabilisers to me.

[edit on 18/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Kinda funny you posted that video....

It is an stabilized version..

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Yeah it's a MCD KC-10 .

en.wikipedia.org...

It is a tanker aircraft after all. Designed to carry large amounts of 'fuel'.

Yeah the areas where he says they are "nozzles" is almost certainly the wing stabilizers. Just look at any pics of the KC-10.

I have a few questions now that I think about it more.

#1) how does this random pilot get to fly right behind a KC-10 like this??

#2) is this type of flight maneuver even legal? seems really dangerous to follow that close

#3) who shot this video?

#4) who was the pilot of the craft following the KC10?

This may help us figure out the video better.

neformore Do you really think that US Military pilots following the tanker could actually record a video (even for a joke) and then get it out of the base and onto the internet (youtube of all places)?? Do you really think that the US military allows that type of stuff? I don't.

But I also really think it probably was US AF pilots. They are the only ones who would be able to get this type of footage, IMHO.

So, maybe it is planted to mislead or misinform?? Hmmm....

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
neformore Do you really think that US Military pilots following the tanker could actually record a video (even for a joke) and then get it out of the base and onto the internet (youtube of all places)?? Do you really think that the US military allows that type of stuff? I don't.

Given that you can go to youtube and see videos of US army patrols in Iraq and Afghanistan, and videos of low flying military aircraft taken by service personnel, then yes I do.

In fact its commonplace.

If you don't believe me have a look at this thread Top 10 Low pass fly bys of all time

Anyone with a laptop and a Wi-Fi connection, or a portable USB modem, can post to the internet.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

There`s a list of patents at " Globalskywatch ".
There`s also the patent : 5,003,186 for Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming and patent No: US 6,315,213 B1. A method of modifying weather.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

And?

There may be a list of patents there - whats that got to do with someone posting a video of a tanker plane flying through saturated air - which is what this thread is about.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
That`s your theory.
Others may differ.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Well, if you want to scare yourself silly out of ignorance of atmospherics and the dynamics of saturated air over a wing foil section, or the saturation of air behind a jet engine at altitude then thats your perogative I guess.

And let me get this straight, weather modification in the form of cloud seeding does exist. Its been used for at least the past 30-40 years. But thats not what you are seeing on this video at all.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Copernicus.....

Fortunately, a "chemtrail" is a paranoid delusion.

Unfortunately, irrational people keep ignoring scientific evidence & logical thinking, thereby unnecessarily scaring people who are susceptible to such ideas.

There is no such thing as a "chemtrail".

Please refer to the following threads:

Chemtrails? Need help?

Contrail Chemtrail Research Thread

The Chemtrail Hoax

Are these proof of Chemtrails or Contrails?

Chemtrail believers - I challenge you to debunk contrail science

Contrails: Understanding why they aren’t chemtrails

The Chemtrail Myth

This is not a chemtrail! Atmospheric Phenomenon explained

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Implausible & Meteorologically Inaccurate

The Astounding Effect Of Contrails On Climate

How To Forecast Using Clouds Part 1

If you have any further questions, you may contact me.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I don't know if this Video is real or not, but that does not negate the fact that Chemtrails are real.
What the US is doing with high altitude spraying is also a question with many answers.
The fact is the US does have a active High Altitude Spraying program.
Chemtrails are real and the evidence supports this fact.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
it's a shame we don't have video of the second plane in the formation. there is a real good chance that it was leaving a con trail in the same exact spots.
Probably filmed by the flight engineer or crew chief.

"I'm glad were are above it or we'd be dead."

quite possibly the stupidest comment that could be made. But it did make me smile.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This video proves of chemtrails

That air plane isnt a MCD KC-10 the one on the video doesnt match

Sorry but you guys on ATS have to wake up and that they are spraying the skies.

@Maybe maybe not
oh really says who you?

Fortunately, a "chemtrail" is a paranoid delusion.

There is no such thing as a "chemtrail".

you sound like disnfo agent on ATS, of coruse not all agents would dare to say if they are being paid or not.

People keep reporting chemtrails, and thus they also report strange sickiness around the time of the chemtrails fly overs.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. Weather modification programs are going on but they're not spraying chemicals. Mkay.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join