It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Dog, Bo, Gets His Own Jet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Proposed new title for the thread: "Obama family dog not worthy of flight with family"
subtitle: "Forced to fly in advance, in a separate plane, so dog can do its business before being seen on scene with, and to keep visible evidence of shedding on the rest of the family to a minimum."
quote: "Even though everyone knows that I understand and undergo everything all the people of this great country go through, I don't want to look like it. Besides, the dog came from Ted Kennedy and I don't want any bad juju."

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
Was this the dog's own jet? Or was it a jet for the support staff and people who need to arrive before the President, that the dog rode on also?

Bo was actually flying the jet. Sometimes he flys in by helicopter.. but for those longer trip, he likes to fly in the jet. They won't let him wear his flight suit, appears to Georgeish.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Good to know there's some piloting skills in that entourage.

"Bo, I knew Snoopy, Snoopy was a friend of mine. Bo, fancy doghouse or not, you're no Snoopy."

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

If the president is doing his job, no one would want to kill him.

I literally LOL'd at that statement.

Statements like that tell me everything i need to know

HAH

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
oh good. 15% of the country cant get a job and the dog gets his own jet. wonderful.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is an old thread but I am new....I am so surprised to see nobody picked up on the fact that Muslims dont travel with dogs as they are "UnClean"

From Muslim, #5276: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying: Angels do not accompany the travelers who have with them a dog and a bell.

Is it really a moot point that our President is a Muslim?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join