It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

personal fears about the possible collapse...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
My fear is as well not knowing what will occur however we will never know when or what will occur. We could not even wake up tomorow and that would be it.
The best thing you can do is to fear your fear, then you can relax and focus on preparing your soul for the acceptance of the end.
no matter how prepared you are for anything, if its your time to go . you will go.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
reply to post by redeyedwonder

all right, passin' threw is ok, you can even come by for a meal, and exchange of news and possibly a barter session.
but otherwise, if you wanna' hang you better be loaded up with something good, or at least do something, can you hunt?

thats sounds much better, to try to work together and hunt or do other things to change the misery. You ofcourse have the right to protect your property but to share, your protecting your karma.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
hi all
trade your gold in for seeds, shedloads of seeds. any future scenario as you describe will revolve around the ability to purify and store water, grow and protect food and secure an area. seeds and water will be the commodities of preference. if this happens, you all are gonna have to consider the possibility that you could have the choice over someone elses life or death. if you are in a position to make that decision i hope you have compassion for the weak and infirm that will eventually appear. i personally will endevour to protect what little i have with a felling axe and assorted tools if need be.
regards all fakedirt

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
but to share, your protecting your karma.

Now THAT'S the kind of mentality that will be quite welcome in my clan

That is what we all were supposed to be doing on this earth, looking out for each other, not expecting from each other.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm just gonna ride it out. I did some scheming and even bought a bunch of dried food and water jugs, but all that did was make me worry more and come up with more "what if" scenarios.

My new plan is to just offer assistance to those in need any way I can. You might call it giving up on life, and maybe it is, but there are just too many unknowns. It's impossible for someone with my means to guarantee even a decent chance of riding it out alive.

So I'm just gonna ride it out, dead or alive.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
EXPECT THE BEST-PREPARE FOR THE WORST, SORRY.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ME and my friends are raiding all grocery supermarkets, gun stores, nat guard armories, and hijacking a boeing 777 from Newark Int. Airport and getting out..

HAHA

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Lets hope all those people in the city dont have full gas tanks. Martial law would be implimented with military at banks, gas stations and stores. The mass panic to leave town in traffic jams would cause a lot of problems.

When they do reach the country and each one killed one deer there would be nothing left but rodents to eat. I say stock up on seasoning and all the other survival gear. Bury it and ask the intruders for food, hopefelly they pass on by.

Recent data has shown the pace of U.S. economic growth is decelerating and the U.S. economy sink into a deflationary depression. The dollar will feel pressure from the Euro too .I’ve always said this is not a typical business cycle. The market moves in predictable if complex patterns some say this is the worse seen in 300 years. The Grand cycle is ending and the time for reckoning is near.

If any in government thinks we can dig out of this hole they are nuts! They wait for the ball to drop to form a new government. Many will trust, sit and wait for help to come. There isnt enough to help everyone.

We can only help ourselves and our families, no one else.

If you dont own a gun get some wrist rockets with extra bands, then run like hell. A baseball bat may work better one on one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join