It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the microchip supporters are starting to rear their ugly heads...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

www.recordnet.com

ID IMPLANTS COULD SAVE LIVES

For years, we have recognized the importance of ID implants for our pets and for prize livestock and horses. The typical cost is around $40, and the procedure takes only seconds to insert an implant the size of a rice grain.

Similar devices could be of equal or greater value to people by providing lifesaving data for those who are injured, traumatized, suffer memory loss, faint or are unconscious.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The above is a letter to the editor that ran in my newspaper yesterday. It was written by a member of the community who has written other unrelated letters in the past.

I'm posting this to see if this is something that you have experienced in your own cities. I believe it's important for us to respond to information like this that is published by our local media given the fact that on the surface, the letter presents quite a convincing argument in favor of microchip implants.

As most of us know, many members of our communities are not aware of all the aspects of the microchip implant controversy, or even that there is a controversy. I will be writing a letter to the editor in response to the one shown here in order to encourage people to look into this matter on their own before making a decision to let the government implant something in their bodies. Hopefully it will be printed. I encourage others to do the same should they begin seeing these kind of microchip supporters coming out of the woodwork.

Please advise if the link provided does not provide you with the letter in its entirety and I will post the entire content within a comment box.

And so begins the campaign to sell us on the microchip implants

www.recordnet.com

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is a great topic, but please understand. This is not actually a Breaking News item. I will have to move it to a more appropriate forum. Nothing personal.

The concept of the usefulness of such devices as human-implanted microchips is not in and of itself evil. But I don't believe I have ever met another human being in whom I could confidently place the trust to administer and implement such a program.

The potential abuse could rise to the level of a crime against humanity.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

My Wife adopted two cats with chips already in place in their necks. One died the next year from cancer at the exact site of the implanted chip. Freaked the Vet out so bad, he paid to have the tissue samples tested out of his own pocket.

The other cat has swelling issues at the site of the implant on a regular basis. Last I saw they are now blaming it on the lubricant they used.

The Humane Society Shelter puts them in all animals and when I informed them of the development, they cut me off and won't even respond. They won't even look at the evidence. We had absolute proof that at least one animal developed cancer from it and that the other is having ongoing issues. I guess if they don't see it for themselves, they can pretend they are "Humane".

If it was the lubricant and that issue is no more, they need to get very public about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

www.recordnet.com

ID IMPLANTS COULD SAVE LIVES

For years, we have recognized the importance of ID implants for our pets and for prize livestock and horses. The typical cost is around $40, and the procedure takes only seconds to insert an implant the size of a rice grain.

Similar devices could be of equal or greater value to people by providing lifesaving data for those who are injured, traumatized, suffer memory loss, faint or are unconscious.

yes and the chip also easily stores your bank information. social security number. birth certificate, your money, credit cards and ID numbers.
closest relatives names, wifes name, your address, man i cant wait, How bout you??? MIght as well just take it, it was predicted in the bible ya know. for those of you who couldnt see the sarcasm, dont take the chip, one day all us young people will see these being manditory

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

My Wife adopted two cats with chips already in place in their necks. One died the next year from cancer at the exact site of the implanted chip. Freaked the Vet out so bad, he paid to have the tissue samples tested out of his own pocket.

Wow, Blaine, thanks for posting that info. I wasn't expecting to see something like that. Frankly, with the FDA as inept as it's become, this would probably open up a whole new can of worms with respect to safety.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by James Battleworthy

It's not that young people will see it as mandatory per-se, but the world will be so geared for it that they cannot imagine NOT having it.

Convenience will be the key factor. Make life so inconvenient for people who don't have the chip they will be 'persuaded' into getting it.

As a quick example...with austerity measures on the horizon almost everywhere there will be cut backs to the number government service staff. In order to combat this self serve kiosks can be set up where you have your chip scanned for secure access to your services.

Your option will be to wait all day in a line for a five minute service, or use the self serve option and be in and out in 20 min. Like we now see with ATM machines, the self serve systems can be placed anywhere and operate 24/7.

The first warnings should be seen as a very public increase in problems with our current system: ID theft, bank frauds or large scale account comprimises and of course, illegal immigration. Add to this an increase in 'fast track' options available and the sheep will line up in droves.

Fear, as always, is a powerful motivator. People need to be conditioned to believe that NOT having the chip is a threat to their well being.

Personally I like the benefits of the concept ON PAPER, reality however is that this tech is a wet-dream for government. When objectively weighing the Pros/Cons on this issue people need to use two pages...One page for them personally, a second page for Gov/Business.

Using this method it quickly becomes evident that WE are not the ones who benefit.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
They want to chip people by sometime around 2020.

In Mexico kidnappings are so rampant people are willingly taking RFID implants. But that's what happens when people let them take your guns away so you cant defend yourself against thugs.

Good thing RFID chips have a track record of causing cancer/tumors in animals. www.antichips.com...

Lets call them what they are. They're not RFID chips, they're "DEATH chips".

California outlaws the forced subdermal RFID tagging of humans
arstechnica.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
But they will give free toaster's with the chips and special social graces.
the rest will be chipless alien bastards

new topics

top topics

join