It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult music industry - NEW Documentation (A must see!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A few weeks ago a fellow thruthseeker -thanks Duke- showed me this documentary in german. Now its available in english. This is the best about this topic i have EVER seen!
The quick research on ATS didn´t show this up and as this is relative new i am proud to present it to you...

It is a SEVENTEEN PART DOCUMENTARY about the connections of the music industry to the occult and exposes a lot. It is made very easy to follow...
Have a look for yourself!
I will post here just the first two vids as you can follow the parts at youtube...
Peace!

Note: There are NOW only five from 17 in english available! The others will follow. For all german ATSers, just search for "Okkulte Musikindustrie".

[edit on 13-7-2010 by JimIrie] *to fix the title*

[edit on 13-7-2010 by JimIrie] *to correct, there are seventeen parts not ten*

[edit on 13-7-2010 by JimIrie]

[edit on 13-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I really was stunned by this docu...

The video from kerli is truly amazing full of all the stuff!

Also i would like to discuss this series with you all...

My point on this is that the makers of the series are up to something!
But i don´t agree with part ten, about tupac, but also it makes sence...
Maybe i don´t want to have one of my former heros to be one of them...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie

this has been going on for a very long time. any form of music that doesn't directly praise god is therefore "profane" and satanic. but luciferian does not mean evil, it means they are illuminated. they worship the light, the truth, and the giver of light was lucifer. you have all been brainwashed to be obedient to your god. disobedience is the way to truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

you really think luciferian means good...

Just have a look into here what my percieving is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am illuminated, too but never would worship "lu" or anybody else who is decepting the humanity since the very beginning!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo

this has been going on for a very long time. any form of music that doesn't directly praise god is therefore "profane" and satanic. but luciferian does not mean evil, it means they are illuminated. they worship the light, the truth, and the giver of light was lucifer. you have all been brainwashed to be obedient to your god. disobedience is the way to truth.

I half agree with you. I dont think luciferian means "good", but I think a negative catalyst is necessary, so it is "good" in a way, and those who are illuminated can see that. Idk if you know what I mean, but I see what your saying. Anyway, the videos look entertaining OP, I'll give them a watch.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Just have a look into here what my percieving is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am illuminated, too but never would worship "lu" or anybody else who is decepting the humanity since the very beginning!

i think the god of your fathers has been fooling humanity for long enough. luciferianism is the acceptance of light and knowledge. what you do with that knowledge, good or bad, is up to you.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
also, there is worship of "lu" or anyone else. it just means we have conciousness, the ability to decipher good and evil and choose.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's an interesting series of videos, but unfortunately it only goes up to part 5 in English so far unless I'm missing something.

It's a shame really because I'd probably have watched them all in one sitting.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Oh! didnt see that! But i´m sure the others will follow soon...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It just means one who follows light.

2 Peter 1:19 uses the term "Lucifer" to refer to Christ, while the Romans used it to refer to the planet Venus and Greek god Apollo (the sun).

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I agree with alot of what that documentary has to say but i do disagree with there meaning of the cross, the cross represents Jesus sacrifice for us all and also the last mention of the morning star in the bible is that it's basically a extension of Christ not Satan or Lucifer and the final meaning is the correct one in my opinion, but other then that the documentary does have truths to it.

You should also check out this werbsite.

pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...

It deals with similer issues.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
fantastic video, am watching now, absolutely fascinating and yet one more dam thing to sit back and think about.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think so much of modern (and classic) rock is driven by shock effect. Ozzy Osbourne is not a Satanist but played a part. Same with Bobby Liebling of Pentagram.

I'm a huge fan of metal but understand that most of it is schtick. There are some hardcore, definite Satanic bands out there but most are just using the image for stage presence.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Very interesting.. those videos were uploaded in March however, so I think that we won't be getting parts 5 and up any time soon. ;(

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I could probably learn german faster than these seem to get uploaded...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Masonic Light,

It does not say "Lucifer" in in the first chapter of 2 peter as you stated, I don't know what translation of the bible you may be referring to. I looked up about 7 different bibles including the King James bible and you stated an untruth.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by IamMe14]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ok, it is quite obvious that many artists use these symbols and make references to it in their music, but Come'On guys/gals! Don't you get the game? Its To Make Money! and so why do they use this stuff? Controversy Sells!

The genius of their marketing directors is not that they simply use this fairly hidden stuff, but that they Knew People Would Bite And become afraid, then listen and study every song and photo/video to connect dots! They knew this would bring interest back into the already dying industry. GENIUS!

As soon as people begin to understand this, the fad/trend goes out of style and they move, On To The Next One!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy
I think it goes deeper than this, they use the culture to modify the behavior of children, especially young Western girls, to sell the idea that being a whorish, underage STD infested skank is a good thing. No I haven't forgotten about the boys, how they idealize the behavior and clothing of boys.

It's not just about making money, they make WAY MORE money off young girls than conspiracy theorists looking for connections in these videos.

It's all about behavior modification and selling an idea. The people behind the music business are pure dirt.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamMe14
Masonic Light,

It does not say "Lucifer" in in the first chapter of 2 peter as you stated, I don't know what translation of the bible you may be referring to. I looked up about 7 different bibles including the King James bible and you stated an untruth.
Sure it does...

KJV 2 Peter 1:10

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Day star... hmmm. Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, Isaiah 14:12...

How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, that didst lay low the nations!
American standard version...

In fact, King James and its derivatives are the ONLY translations that even have the word "Lucifer" anywhere in them. It was a mistranslation, that the others have corrected.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

This reminds me of the pile of vomit inducing awful that is the Jay-Z Deception. I am aware that so called occult symbolism is used in a lot of the entertainment industry but I am also not superstitious enough to think its part of some sinister plan.

I'm okay with them showing and explaining that these things are happening but when they draw their conclusions I hope they don't come to the absurd conclusion that the makers of the Jay-Z deception did (something to do with Satanic forces if I remember correctly).

I watched the first video, it was okay, but in the second video they are trying to say the THUMBS UP and OKAY hand gestures are occult. Do they realize that people billions of people us these EVERYDAY and they think they are honestly occult messages EVERY TIME they are used by anyone famous? Not only are most of them everyday but those that use them could be 100% unaware of any occult significance they have.

Purple denotes free masonry? I'm sorry. I generally agree with the premise that some of these famous people are free masons (I know Jay-Z mentions it in Run This Town) but I don't see any of this as a big deal, sinister or really even a conspiracy. Unless they are suggesting Jay-Z, Kanye West and Beyonce are really a serious part of TPTB.

Wow, Lady Gaga used a triangle pyramid type shape. You know they teach about triangles in geometry class - must be a conspiracy

Uh-oh, a Jay-Z video and he's using peace signs and showing a cars wheel, must be a conspiracy...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join