It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Spiritual Revolution I: Introduction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

OOkay? But what else should i´ve done instead of telling the truth? It is really not my intention to fool anyone here...
I just want to help...
I am kind for showing me any mistakes i have done as this will help me, too.

Have looked into the other two parts?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Have looked into the other two parts?

The most meaninful part to me is "consoling the inner child" of Part III. That's what this disaster of an ATS identity is actually doing. What spews forth isn't always pleasant nor is it always in line with social mores, thus, the desire to fit-in is being abolished by replacing it with its opposite through action. If "fitting-in" is replaced by any thing, then perhaps fitting-with will come about, naturally.

I'm not sure if that sound like a sensible approach to you.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Hello!

I just finished reading this thread and will follow with the other parts soon.

I am curious about your statement

I plan to create my own tarot set

as I am currently learning the thoth tarot. Do you know this one? If so, why would you want to create another one?

As for the word "army", a word can have multiple meaning. Let's say that you meant definition #4 or #5:
4. any body of persons organized for any purpose: an army of census takers.
5. a very large number or group of something; a great multitude; a host: the army of the unemployed.
dictionary.reference.com...

Thanks for your work!

Be well,

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wut?!?

thank you for your reply...
your nick tells me tales a you... but thats another story...

Why i want to make my own tarot set?

Yes i am familar with the toth ste and with other ones too, but i see that ther havent been new sets since nearly hundred years... Thats why i wnat to make my own! And i also have the feeling to do it... Tho... I dot know if it will be taken as serious aslike the other ones but if i look at it with a modern view they seem to be a bit aged for me...
Surely i will need a few more years for it but i can even now admit that they will be the next future cards that will be taken because of they are the one tha will come in the next cycle first...

I please you to have a read on the other parts. and feel free to ask any questions or add whatever you want. The foruth part is just on and the next will follow in a few minutes..., tho.

Peace love and light
let u guide by higher i

jim

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

your math is not correct
go back and redo the calculations

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

The excerpt you translated from the german text sounds good.

String theory etc proposes that strings vibrate at various frequencies and they are the smallest components of atoms etc.

Differing frequencies (sounds) for different strings => different atoms => different matter.

The above could bring credence to the Bible and Qur'an when they say: God say's "BE" and it is. and "First there was the word"... (word being a sound).

Maybe telekenesis is merely mentally projecting the right frequencies at the right objects?

edit on 15-9-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: bbcode fix-up

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
Also it would be interesting what you want to know?

Any suggestions?

"Boot Camp to Enlightment" ...sounds cool! Could be a funny movie...

Maybe we should u2u about a real life project of this kind...

lolll ..Great idea..i want to be in

we should hire some monks for teachers

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Haha!
Well i was not thinking of a docmentary or something kida this SECRET movie but one with a real plot!

Maybe we should start a new thread about this idea and collect ideas...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Actually,
i am happy to admit that the next part number eight is now online! It took me two weeks (five full days) to think about how to write it all down and do so..

Meditation for Beginners

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
Another cool thing about energy is (as far as we know now), that all the energy in our Universe right now is all there every was and every will be. Thus, energy cannot be destroyed or created only manipulated and/or transferred.

Energy does not equal life, what's so cool about an ever existing energy abundant but lifeless universe?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I saw your reply on a different thread about music, and you ended with saying you will be leaving society within a month. This intrigued me , so I clicked on your links, and that lead me to this thread. I will read the rest in the series, happily. Thank you for posting these. One question though, given the most recent world events, and the claim to be leaving society, is all hopeless now? Have we lost the window of opportunity to make things right? What are your thoughts?...ok thats 3 questions.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
im not sure what to make of your thread,

everything is energy - ok
there are some freqs. we cant hear - ok

the article says there are frequencies that are unmeasurable? well i think they are, but we are limited by our technology, also we shouldn't jump to conclusions about those frequencies if we know nothing about them.

seems to me like the article is based on infinity. if there's something infinity then there's spirits or gods, or whatever. that's something i just dont buy. its like saying, well we dont know what that is so, it must be x... thats bad science. i dont know. maybe i dont understand the op. if you want to keep making these threads, and by all means go for it, interesting topic, you need to have solid conclusions. good luck

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
I saw your reply on a different thread about music, and you ended with saying you will be leaving society within a month. This intrigued me , so I clicked on your links, and that lead me to this thread. I will read the rest in the series, happily. Thank you for posting these. One question though, given the most recent world events, and the claim to be leaving society, is all hopeless now? Have we lost the window of opportunity to make things right? What are your thoughts?...ok thats 3 questions.

Hi toolstar,

thank you for your interest. I hope it can help you to achieve a higher spiritual level... If you have questions feel free to ask...

To your questions:
Well i will leave society because of many reasons. The first and main reason is that i cannot live and work for a society that works against gaya and universal rules! Secondly i am a naturebond person. I wanna live in nature and work with instead against her.
To tell you the truth, it seems to me that i am preparing for this intuitively since my very early childhood.
I always had the inner urge to prepare for a life without electricity.
I wouldn´t say that all is hopeless but i think if we as humanity want to go on we have to go back to the roots, back to a naturebound life...he
But also i have the very strong feeling to leave now! I don´t know why but i knew since a few years that beginning 2011 is the last point for me to leave or i will have to face some bad consequences...
I think most people have lost the window of opportunity, but i always see that more and more people wake up and change their behaviours to a positive. Surely this won´t be enough to change whole humanity, but maybe this will be the people that will survive the coming time and can build up a new world...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Well, as i have stated before: this is just a pictured tool to understand what is going on around us. It is just for the sake to explain that all is energy...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

edit on 9-5-2011 by orangutang because: pasted this in the wrong thread

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

one of the best things I have ever read. everyone should read this.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OgSc0GgZiLLa
reply to post by JimIrie

one of the best things I have ever read. everyone should read this.

thanks.

more soon come...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Agreed. I believe as you do that most people will seek enlightenment for the right reasons, as I do, and I feel I have earned most of the knowledge I've acquired. But when you can condense information and teach what needs to be known by a mature, evolving, race of being to actually EVOLVE.. certain, important, once oppressed and subverted dynamics of said beings; which will in turn evolve the entire universe (or existence); then for the love of EVERYTHING for God's sake YES. Keep GOING! Bravo to you good sir.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Back again on ats!

Wasn't online a long time.
Did a lot work as eventmanager planning psytrance partys and festivals..
But i did a break with this an want to focuss on other projects now.
Now moving to a permaculture farm in eastern germany i have again time to go on with the series.. yeeha

Stay tuned!

Peace, love an light
let u guide by higher i

Jim

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join