It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Light At The I.S.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

As usual, proponents of the 'no earthly explanation' interpretation deliberately sabotage any possibility of a real investigator finding a prosaic explanation.

A real investigator wouldn't be using ATS to find such information.

And even if he did, he would seek to confirm it outside of ATS. But that's no fun, is it Jim?

A real researcher would already have written the youtube poster - which you didn't do, right?

*P.S.

Hey you oughtta give Don Ecker a call now that you are famous on the internet and everything.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
A real researcher would already have written the youtube poster - which you didn't do, right?

What will you guys do when you don't have me for an excuse for not doing YOUR documentation?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

So I take it that is a 'no' to my asking you whether or not you have written the youtube poster.

*What is your excuse this time?

Perhaps you were waiting for ATS to do your research for you... But as we all know; that's not the behaviour of a real investigator. Not at all.

I expected more from you Jim. We all did.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ldkwraith

at 1.13 when the beam of light starts shining down, there is in the under left part of the image a little blob that starts moving down along the beam of light, at the right side of the beam ... from beneath the arm.
What could that be ? curious anyway all together.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The part where they say "We have been watching with great interest" is shortly following one, the woman Tracy saying they were adjusting the camera so the ground can get a better view of the work.

Earlier in the video you can hear them asking about the steps to do something to 4 valves on some sort of tank manifold.

So my guess is it is a boom arm with a light because they were doing some sort of work on the exterior of the ISS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join