It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are an ATS member or a visitor you must read this!!! (Please)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
IF YOU ARE AN ATS MENBER YOU HAVE TO READ THIS

ATS Project

Hi to all ATS members and visitors. Probably you are wondering why the title? Well to begin is something extremely important and is of extreme urgency that we make it happened. Well I don’t want to make this thread to long because those sometimes make people lose interest in reading them. So straight to the point, this is actually an “idea” that I wanted to make a reality in my own country Puerto Rico, but after quite some time of thinking I think is wise and the better decision to consult it here and see if we humans can make it happen. Why here? Well probably no one here on ATS know me because I’ve never before- actually one time, my introduction to ats- posted a thread here on ats or make a comment on someone thread. But so you know I’ve been a member for a looong time and know that we have here absolutely great talent and incredibly very bright people. I know ATS like all members that for years have visited and read a lot of threads here daily so I can say that is a wise decision. Recently I’ve seen a lot of threads about problems with ATS, or the problematic members, or the insults to each other, discrimination, increment of hoaxes, you name it. What I haven’t seen is an idea to make it better or to make a chance to take it to another level. That’s what I’m proposing. If we all put our brains to work together we can make something that can make a HUGE DIFFERENCE. What does that word “unite” means?? Well As I told you before I know the members here and I know we have a huge quantity of professionals. We have doctors, scientist of almost everything, historians, intellectuals, military men, professors, a lot of investigators lol, people all over the world, people with alien friends lol, well you got the point.

The Idea:
We have to make this thread the starting point of the movement so we don’t lose track of it. What is the movement? The majority of the members here want to make something good, or do something to change the way we are living, or to create a new future with our own hands and don’t let some irresponsible-corrupt people created it for you, or all the other reasons that each one of us has. With all that talent that we have here we can make small groups like the medicine group obviously it has to be created by people like doctors, pharmacist, scientist etc but open to everyone’s ideas. Between them they can discuss what projects or ideas to work together by priority to make our health system better. A group of architect, engineers, ecologist, etc. professors, historians, to make our education better, political scientist, sociologist etc to try making a better and effective government, our economist to make capitalism better or create a new system of economy. And the list goes on and on. Hope you understand what I’m saying literally because first English is not my first language and secondly because I’m writing this as it comes to me so maybe it’s not that clear.
The main priority is, to us members polish this idea and organize it in groups or sessions, or debates, ect... Then choose which one is better, we have the star and flag system of can make threads vote or whatever. The good thing is that we all can share our ideas, opinions and action to help others and yourself create something that maybe in a future can be an example of what people can do if they work together. I can keep on explaining myself and giving more ideas but it’s not about what I have to say, it’s about what we have to do. SO PLEASE!!! Make your donation and give an idea or a criticism but I prefer optimisms, and lets join our brains and do things and make projects that a person could very difficultly do alone.
As I stated before this is my first thread so sorry for the errors that I probably commit on this thread, but to make my self clear, I know there is a rule on ATS that you cannot create organizations or something like that, but actually

Mod Edit: removed all caps title.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
, but actually this is only an idea of uniting and making debates and doing research and helping each other to create and debate. Actually It would be great if the STAFF OF ATS help to take this to another level and make this awesome discussion site a place where we don’t only “Deny Ignorance” but we also bring solutions, educating everyone, a place to have initiative and make a real physical or spiritual progress, showing examples of what we can do if we UNITE and WORK TOGETHER.

Thanks for reading this it’s a great honor to be part of this community and maybe this is the beginning of something amazing but that’s up to you. If you have doubts please ask and I’ll try to help in this with my 110%.

Thanks and have a great day
A.T.T
Rober

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I thought that was already happening in the various forums???

Edit to say that from your title I thought that you had some really important information to pass on that would be swooped up by TPTB and so you were just trying to get our attention in a hurry.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by antar]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'd like to make a prediction that this
thread will be met with a response from a mod

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Very Quickly.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I think it is a good idea. yes we have the forums but he is talking about instead of just debating we actually come up with workable solutions.

if nothing else he gavee me a good idea. About contacting the brain trust here at ATS on something I have been working on for a while. I have an idea for low cost ferro cement housing with most all the bells and whistle. I would like to get an architect/engineer's input on the design for snow loads and if we had a brain trust like that here working together like he proposes I could go there for advice etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Hopefully they won't kill it since it is the guys first but just move it to the appropriate forum?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rober_boricua

Dang, 5 years of lurkin', that's gotta be a record!

I agree about the qualities of this site and I too am grateful to be a member.
There is much talent, wisdom, variety and vision here and it would be wonderful to see some constructive innovation come out of the mix, not that there currently isn't any, just a conscious effort for more.
I was thinking about a new board to facilitate some of these efforts entitled "Ideas To Make A Better World."
A big tent for collaborative ideas and applications.
Just my 2 cents...
I appreciate your enthusiasm rb,

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I dont really like the word false flag so i wont use it,but i will say that this is a very catchy title!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well sorry about the title, actually thats the idea, I just was making big examples of things that can happen from scratch. No thing comes at once, but a little idea can make a huge difference, an idea on how to communicate with people in long distances created the telephone, cellphone ect. maybe a little idea now would create something good. Thanks for the advise to all the replies. hope they don't shut it down

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
lol its actually more than 5 years probably like 7-8. thats a great one, I know there is some movement here but its not like and active one.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Seems to be a huge development in the last weeks... There are a couple of threads dealing with this issue. I also started one (down in my signature) for eu region.
I would apologize that we should start a community at each continent!
So everybody who isn´t able to travel so far could reach it.

And i think we need a own way of communicating between them. Maybe we could launch our own space programm with BIO - satellites...
(Just making a joke!)

Also i don´t understand: This is a site about conspiracies! We all learned a lot and the ones who are very far in their development seem to see the movement you mentioned above.
SO WHY ISN´T IT ALLOWED TO US TO CREATE AN OWN - POSITIVE - CONSPIRACY TO THROW DOWN THE BEAST?!?

Peace to all....

*edited for fun*

[edit on 12-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
He he, Obama said something about "change", well that would be great if WE made the changes instead of them.
Changes for the people by the people.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Why not have a hug ats competition to see who can come up with the best idea for an invention.

We could be in groups or something.

Send in blue prints and somebody has to check through the blueprints making sure every team would work.(They would have to be extremely smart.)

And they could have threads that are locked to anyone out side of that group.

But a few of the founders should have access to what everyone is talking about.

It would be fun.

And for a prize there could be ats gear for 1st place, as long as 5000 ats points.

Second would have no gear but 3000 points, and 3rd place would only have 1000 points.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So, how has OUR society have to look like?

As someone stated above, living like the armish, is a stupid and ignorant statement.

No we don´t need to go back to stone age! There are so much interesting issues to work with...

Here is a quote from a book i am just writing, that will be called "Free Life and Energy Solutions"

Free Life - Is it possible? Imagine you, your family or also your community living self sufficient, producing more food and energy than you need. A roof over your head and flowing, clean water is what every human need and should deserve, but some of you may even dream about. So, is it possible to live a live, free of charges, bills and payments for anything? Short answer is, yes!
But i needs the right ideas, instructions, a good plan and a lot of work. I don´t want to claim, i can help everybody, as not every solution is everywhere possible or some parts needed are not available. But if you are willing to change yourself and put a lot of energy and love into your dream, it may be possible to have a better life than before.

This book will show you how to develop your dream and will also provide you with ideologies, construction plans and technologies for all of your essential basic needs and more. Some of them are ordinary, like windturbines or bamboohuds, but i will give you the key to build up all this stuff without the aid of industrial machines or expensive materials.

So you might ask now what this key is? Let me ask you another question to solve this: „What do (or don´t) you do that you do not have this basic right now?“ The answer lays within your system. It depends everything on the system how you work and think about certain things. And this depends on the system around you! Your environment, your society and their history, your region and land, your economical, political and spiritual system did programm you! This is a fact you never can deny. You learned from your environment and copied the - for you best fitting – ideology and principles, for example the language and your regional accent. And this is okay. It shows you´re still human! But if you ever have asked yourself why something is like it is, like „why is agiculturing as it is?“, you are on the right way. You maybe feel intuitively there is something wrong within the actual system.
But what? The answer is so easy, you wont get a clue... Its a thing the most people don´t treat with much interest and respect and is often taken for granted. As more we get colonized by western civilisation, capitalism and its followers, as more we destroy her. Nature. Just nature, is the answer! Its so easy. If you dont try to work against mother nature and instead try to live with her aid, she will treat you with her whole gifts.

I have been traveling around the world since childhood and saw very bad places. Children swimming in litter, starving people in slums, war- and deadzones. And in terms of capitalism, i am very poor, too. I have little to no money, nor any property and have no papers, who qualify me to be someone.
But i also saw wonderfull solutions; little paradises in the middle of nowhere, people living in harmonic resonance with surrounding nature, „free“ energy and water devices and creativity inspired by nature. And in terms of this very natural - and in former times, normal – state, i am one of the richest persons you ever heard of. I am fully satisfied and live in harmony with nature. I have reached a level of spirituality and gained knowlege about secrets, which let me resonate with the frequencies of the universe. And i didn´t specialize my knowlege and skillz like the society today is praying like a mantra, i study everything i can, like Schiller or Goethe did. I could never understand societys and corporations hype to be better than nature, as they have never reached the efficiency and productivity of natural effects.
There are few sientists who made revolutional discoveries in understanding nature and imitating effects to their projects, like Viktor Schauberger, Nikola Tesla, Da Vinci or Verdi. But their work is mostly surpressed by actual systems. Less is known to public society. And the key to their work lays within nature...

I will let you fellow ATSers know when i´m ready with it. I think three to five month i will still need...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by the higher i

Jim Irie

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

SO PLEASE!!! Make your donation

I'll give you the benefit if the doubt - since English is not your first language - but take a hint from me. When someone says 'Make your donation' they're usually talking money. And that aint gonna happen here.

Added note: To date I've yet to read a 'PLEASE READ YOU MUST READ THIS OMG ATS READ THIS' thread that justified the title. Seems to me people who're starting threads would have caught on to this by now. Or I would have, lol!

peace

reply to post by JimIrie

As someone stated above, living like the armish, is a stupid and ignorant statement.

Don't tell the Amish that...

And anyone who doesn't research the Amish way of communal living, and take advice from them, isn't going to go far in their own communal set up.

The Amish are a group the USA should be extremely proud of.

The Amish are also extremely successful - if not the most successful community living group in the States. They know what they're doing. And a hell of a lot more so than some ignorant pup who slams the very people he/she should be emulating.

And by the way - if you're NOT planning on living like in the 'stone age' you might as well give up your idea right now.

If you don't base your commune on system that is completely self sufficient, and CAN survive WITHOUT any electricity (etc) then - YOU"RE DOOMED from the get go.

peace

[edit on 12-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rober_boricua
hope they don't shut it down

Then just change your title, eh?

sec line

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Sorry about your interpretation of the word donation but I clearly wrote give your donation and share an idea. An idea its not money as far as I know. Also isn't doing nothing one of the major conspiracies at the time. I mean we all know the goverment, banks and some other people don't want the civil force unite, the want us to be divided and fight each other instead of debates, consulting, making census etc. That can change the way we live, maybe like the other member book in a free world.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

There is certainly a great deal of interest in this subject these days. Proboably more that there has ever been. I think that the key to winning over peoples skepticism is to give a reasoned argument that is backed up by all available hard evidence. The number one and simplest argument might be to give the vast scope of the Universe. Billions of light years across and untold trillions of stars, many of which proboably have planetary systems.

Any visitors to us would certainly have travelled enormous distances to reach us and they have propulsion technologies far beyond anything that we could even imagine. One of the most common arguments is that if visitors really existed we would see more of them or evidence of them would be handy for everyone. They are more than likely so far advanced that we only see these craft or objects when they for whatever reason want us to see them. You have some fantastic ideas, keep us posted!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join