It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] I--I Just Want to Celebrate !! Yeah Yeah

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If this was not a game and was of some importance to the earths survival then they would not be giving these rings to people or have rules against hacking. if it wasnt a game then we would be supposed to hack and there would be no rules. and the ring would not be hidden by 5 on SO's website.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I cannot believe that it is still being argued...

FIND THE RINGS IS A GAME !!!!

The sentance below was taken right from the Rings Tab itself....

04.28.04: FindTheRings.com is expanded with additional information about "the hunt" relating to rules and game play.

See that ... GAME PLAY...

ITS A GAME PEOPLE, ACCEPT IT AND HAVE SOME FUN WITH IT>

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I cannot understand you guys....

Ok, I am trying to have fun with this and play this like a REAL role playing game should be played!!!! STOP your crying about if this is a game or not. If you do not want to just have fun with it and play along, then DON`T do it!!! Sorry for this flame, but I am just sick and tired of people trying to ruin it. THIS IS ROLE PLAYING... let me repeat ir for the ones that have trouble understanding. ROLE PLAYING ROLE PLAYING ROLE PLAYING!!!!!!!

Thank you ... If I offended any then then I hope you learned something!!!!

Can we jsut shut up about it and play?

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
well the only reason i said what i said was because you were saying that it was not a game.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
***well I am going to reclaim my Celebration Thread !! ***

I am Really enjoying 'playing this 'game'', and I hope everyone else is.

But,...

The Ring Is Real,
The Word in it is Real, and
the finger it is on is real.

And 5 Really hasnt seen it at all, nor will he!! (and thnx to those watching my back
)

(It occurs to me that this should be read...remember where this came from?)
our final message to them, and one sure to irritate, confound, and ager is our audacious sequester of the rings and their words deep within the bowls of the very medium they worship and adore. oh, what poetry that is!

The new clan...the ATS Clan ... Shall Rule !! (and that WILL be true poetry!)

We need to stick together, as a divide will only serve the wrong purpose.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Do you really think that I am that stupid to be chasing after and hunting down people in real life? Think about my answers. What is this UNITE stuff. I am not some looney that lives his life by taking this as real. Obviously this is role playing... now, there is a good reason to call it role playing.. when you are playing you stay in the role of the character you are playing. The world must be made to be real, the players, cerberus, -5-, you and me. It is when people get out of character and start with all `it`s just a game stuff` that ruins for the people that are having fun with this. In this forum it should always be `game on`. They have already set this pretext up with Simon saying it is a game and -5- saying it is not. This is the type of world that this game should be done in. Obviously many like yourself have not played Role Playing games or obviously these serious questions would not arise. So, please try to stay in your character and try to have fun with this. We need to make up some of the story ourself to make this seem more real and to have fun with it. This would be boring if it were just a hide and seek game. There has been alot of great work by the ones that made this game to have the whole scenarios. If you need to have any information of Role playing games, please go not hesitate to contact me by U2U. For me, this will be my last post outside of a Role Playing mode. I suggest that you all do the same. [Game on]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So,....

It has been almost 5 years.

Thanks once again.

Yes.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by God

Smirkley

new topics

top topics