It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the SHTF way of thinking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I have been through some hard times but now the sun is coming back shinning for me again.

I wanted to share with you my method invented by me that helped me going through rough times

- Keep repeating to yourself that you are a lucky person
- When the SHTF try to find the positive side of it ... Seriously, There are !
- Keep repating to yourself how lucky you are
- Go find someone in needs, like a homeless , a mentally chalenged person or a stripper and get responsible for that person
- Do your best to fix this person's life. It may take years. While always thinking about how lucky you are
- When good things starts to happen in your life say: "Hey! Thank you Life!" and really ...feel it, live it
- Everyday look directly at the sun for 2 minutes thinking how lucky you are
- Each day browse and listen songs for 30 minutes on Chill out music thread on bellowtopsecret.com
- Always keep your mind set on How lucky you are !

Aren't we LuckY ?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by St-Patrick]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by St-Patrick]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yes we are lucky though most of this generation seriously takes it for granted.

We have running water, plumbing, electricity, dentistry, hygiene, modern medicine, have almost doubled the human average lifespan, and even to poorer of our society live more comfortably than the Kings, Emperors, and Pharaohs. The poorest of our society has better healthcare than the richest King did 200 years ago.

I feel truly blessed to live in this time.

This is an age of wonder and truly an age of Thanksgiving.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by infolurker]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I dont recomend looking into the sun directly for two minutes is a real wise idea?! Maybe? but all the rest is good stuff, like where your head is at!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by St-Patrick

Great thread.

"This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine"

If we all helped other people, I think we could get close to being happy.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

"A mendiant is a traditional French confection composed of a chocolate disk studded with nuts and dried fruits representing the four mendicant or monastic orders of the Dominicans, Augustinians, Franciscans and Carmelites. Each of the nuts and dried fruits used refer to the color of monastic robes with tradition dictating raisins for the" -Wikipedia

So if I find a mentally challenged stripper and feed her mendiant"s I should be in good stead?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Stop raining on his parade, you nitpicker. So, his spelling is crap - at least his heart is in the right place.

People love to swoop down on the smallest error other people make.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sorry for my bad english spelling. Mr first language is french. But I guess you can understand the main idea of my post even with the spelling errors.

About looking at the sun for 2 minutes, just go out and stare at the sun with your eyes closed and feel its power, feel its vibrations. That will fill you up with happiness, that you will later go share with mad, sad and sick peoples.

I am happy that some of you think my method is a good one.

It really works !

I applied it to my life for the last 2 years and since last week things are starting to change in my life.

My biggest problem in life was work. I have been working on jobs that do not reflect my personality, where I was not happy. The telephone rang last week and I got a big job proposition, with great salary for one of the biggest construction company in the world. I have never applied to have this job. Someone who has been knowing me for 2 years told the human resources dept about me. Last Tuesday, I went to the job interview. A 300 km drive, one way. I even pick up a hitch hiker on my way to the interview. On Thursday, they contacted me to offer me the job. I accepted it right away. I start tomorrow (Monday).

BTW. I just got my flight ticket by email. They fly me to the job site.

Thank you life !
I am so lucky !

I have to keep my mind set on the OP even if things are going well in my life or I will loose it all.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I am so pleased for you.

I wish you well.

Your English is great.

How many Brits can speak or spell French (or even spell their own language)?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

So if I find a mentally challenged stripper and feed her mendiant"s I should be in good stead?

That's a good one !

top topics

join