It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: CIA DIAL 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

they are only about 40 bucks, lower than the average month of internet service. and i agree about pop music there is no substance, no message except cash cars and hoes. how can i relate to that? i'm broke as hell

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Cia a bad set up or a good set up of people, for me matter nothing, but i wonder, why u say so, its sounds great to be with "cia" for sure i love because i live with dangerous non human being linked network who have no human link, so being with cia after all is human being network yet cia has spiritual network is their with them too, well matter nothing for me, i see my self every night before i go to bed, i see my self in the grave and the beauty of the first night in the grave so matters nothing for me death is the least important thing i think off for my self and i live i me and my self first thats the kind of mafia don i am, i am a don today touch wood, backed by the spiritual background, of jafferjinns and iffrath jinns , thats my fate i landed in the jinni mafia and for me "cia" or any org of human beings is a butterfly in the air.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by godman enzo f60]

[edit on 5-8-2010 by godman enzo f60] "the full form of cia, cancer in america" the cancer in america is the full form of america, come and touch me u man if u have the balls

[edit on 5-8-2010 by GODMAN ENZO F60]

Mod edit: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you - Jak

[edit on 7/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GODMAN ENZO F60

I see what you mean, I mean, somewhat, actually you're right. As fellow diagram don, I hail you're, Godman E., I respect you as a brother. CIA drive murcielago gallardo though, bat style. and I guess it is grey, one thing made of many is neither good or bad.

also let me guess, bleach

[edit on 5-8-2010 by depth om]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

, so sir you the "cia" is so bad no come and back stab me kill me then we will show who we are in india come my open challenge to cia, till u do not touch me or my feelings that u want to hurt me then i would not take it, as a rub by cia, but if u make it by attacking my trying to backstab me in india via any way if i get information by my jinni's who are my informers then i will inform interpol then fbi cbi and then cia and do what i want to settle my account, in human being level as a human being, i am no F##### godman for any one leave it its pure mafia talk, come cia u speak bad of me want to kill me want to back stab me do it, and my informers are jafferjinns iffrath jinns they will tell me what is my next move, i will do when time comes, could take a decade also.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

and as a person i feel very bad when any one dies, i put my self in the person who is getting killed and his helplessness and i hate, infact i tryed to link "cia with my counterpart" but it did not work they are ok to be united with christian and hindus, i can do unity of christians here if ur willing i can make a sitting will top people here and sort out the problem between u two., i am willing to do this job free and my reward is by allah, unity of any human being on this earth is welcomed by the creator, i follow all the one lakh 24thousand prophets, i am will to help humanity, infact for my wedding last nov, in the evening the nuns came out, thats the point evening time nuns of the church do not come out, they came for my wedding the nuns from mount carmel college bangalore
i have no problem with any human being till human beings get to know i am a different guy leave me off, and want any help for humanity to help i am here, i always try to help, here they is a guy who runs a road side ironing shop ironing clothes, he told me people ask money and trouble him, i told him put my name, he is a christian, the money till date u paid to them that money go and give in the church as i sent, because its my money, he told sir i wil do, thats my heart for humanity

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GODMAN ENZO F60

What do you think about the atomic bomb?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The first podcast I ever listen to on ATS and this is it. What a stroke of blessed synchronicity!! I love this genre of music, and love your work. Do you let people download it for their IPods? This is great surf the web at night music. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
smooth sound bro. definatly something im going to enjoy ending my day at work to.

thanks for the upload!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join