It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC News Video Day 81 Reports 20 % BP Workers Falling Ill & Not Allowed Protective Gear!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

Thanks for the videos!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Department of Homeland Security is running the show like a sordid B movie. In all of this confusion and destruction in the Gulf, the press has been shut out and stripped of their First Amendment rights to report. Residents, who lost jobs, now working for BP, find themselves under a gag order. My contacts in the Gulf report to me that if they speak about the situation, they will be fired. Sounds like a totalitarian country, not the United States
www.examiner.com... man-Sachs-and-Obamas-Vanguard

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

you are welcome

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
WHERE IS OSHA?

OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA! OSHA!

I've been wondering this for 2 months. Our system is broken.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
OSHA?? on VACA-SHA.....just like the E-BPA and the OBP-AMA administration.
i'm hot about this issue, as i've got family/friends down in florida, and this experiment is washing up all over the GOM and from whats purported along the EASTERN seaboard as well......yet the people sleep.....not to mention, i said once before, that if this isnt an ELE....it surely is a GoM ELE.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Well looks like OSHA is soft spoken when it comes to BP!

OSHA: BP Less Safe Than Other Oil Companies

According to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) data compiled and detailed to Capitol Confidential, two refineries owned by BP accounted for an astonishing 97 percent of the most serious violations flagged by government inspectors in the last three years.

Furthermore, of a total 862 citations issued between June 2007 and February 2010 at the two refineries, a stunning 760 were deemed “egregious willful,” with a further 69 classified as “willful.” Shockingly, Exxon-Mobil—widely considered by many environmentalists and liberals itself to be the ultimate bad actor—received only one “egregious willful” citation. Why did OSHA cite BP for more “egregious willful” violations than other companies? Capitol Confidential’s sources indicate that BP, unlike other companies, not only messed up; the company had also failed to take corrective action when problems were flagged.

biggovernment.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

They were saying this for the longest time and people still believe the rich guys. We need someone to study how these con artists are brainwashing the public so we can reverse it.
Also, I'm of the belief they knew they were making a bomb when they blew that rig. They had to have known there were pockets of lava and other things that made that area unstable. They also used a stronger agent during the Exxon Valdez accident that was successful, but these guys were already under contract with Haliburton (two companies were named/can't think of the other right now)? (ck info) This was not incompetence, this was deliberate and we really need to get those guys out of there until protective gear is provided. Truthfully, everyone in the area should evacuate before TPTB decide to 'help' them some more.
Chaney and the shotgun once again folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join