It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: Almighty Pineal Gland: Fountain Of Spirit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
PODcast:

Almighty Pineal Gland: Fountain Of Spirit

This is a very lucid speech on the nature of the Pineal Gland after this person sustained activation, the vibrations of their activation can be felt through their speech - must-hear! It's possible you could feel a vibration in your brain healing the Etheric center from this audio! It's happened many many times before to me!

length: 24:08
file: atsppod_3356.mp3
size: 22628k
feed: atsp

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If you wouldnt mind good friend, are you able to source me with infomation on how to meditate better, you've seem to of achieved what i am trying to. I feel the need to hug u bud i feel much good writing this to you.

Peace Always

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
just a heads up- vitamin k2 is good for decalcifying the pineal gland, unclogging arteries and increasing bone density- it gets a
from me!
its worth a read up!!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

somethhing else worth bearing in mind is the fact that nbty inc, a major producer of vitamins and anything else to do with healthy living really. 22,000 products. they own stores such as vitamin world and holland and barret and a shed load more.

but as of this month(july) nbty inc have been bought out by the carlyle group which is heavily involved with the illuminatis agenda.

buy out- www.boston.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Vitamin K2 is actually capable to decalcifying the Pineal gland? I cut back on my flouride, but I still want to do more.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
My brother is always pineal this, pineal that, but i honestly never checked it out maybe it is time for some serious research, as my brother has already done. He has done much and has really been pushing this on me lately.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If thine eye be single, then the whole body is full of light. Isn't the pineal the only gland in the body with nerve endings coming out and none going in? Well there you go. The translation of the spirit to the mind and body has to happen somewhere. It has to be there to here, and top down (not the other way around). So if you have corrupted your body and mind with earthly pursuits then the spirit is not in charge, the base self is. But if you lean to matters of the spirit and forsake worldliness then the soul is in charge and all will be healthy and at ease ( instead of dis ease).

top topics

join