It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of sick BP worker and the sideshow that ensued

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This woman went down to the beach in Alabama to see what was going on, on this 4th of July weekend. First you can see how desolate and sad of a site it is. Second, you will see the sideshow that ensued. I will let the video speak for itself -

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Already been posted here buddy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That piece of pork was on a power trip. Since when do these BP security workers get all of these extra rights and powers? Why can't the Americans hear the truth? They surely are hiding something. So only 2 things could have happened. The guy that was sick was dehydrated, or the worker was sick from fumes of the disgusting tar balls washing up and destroying our shores... When will this end? The U.S Needs to step up and do something about this.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

if that 'cop' had any of the 'authority' he keeps referring to, he wouldnt merely ask repeatedly for her to leave. he would make her leave.

She asks great questions, like 'on what authority' that he KNOWS he has no answer for.

More people need to call their bluff.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
Already been posted here buddy:

yes it was posted before , but i dont set here on this site 27-7

im glad it was posted again , because i missed it the first time . this kind of bulling from the police can not be taken lightly!!

i think the lady in the vidio did a great job asking the cop questions and not just shutting up and leaving like a dog with its tail between its legs!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
She has to be the most annoying person I've seen in a while.

Whether B.P. related or not, she has no right to interfere with the fire dept. and rescue team administering care.

The fact that she is "an American with a camera, on American soil" does not grant her the "right" to be told the truth about what is going on in that ambulance,
anymore that I have the right to the truth about what goes on in her gynecologist' office.

As far as I'm concerned, she is the very reason for the security around the B.P. disaster.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Look at it this way, if you where in an ambulance needing treatment, no matter what it was for, would you want people trying to film you? I know I wouldnt.

Also there is no proof at all in the video that this incident had anything to do with BP or the clean up. It could have been anything from a heart attack to drowning, anything.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by shmo5]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by shmo5

The problem here (regarding the ladies video), is because there are two factors that lead to a clash.....

Firstly, had the lady been walking about in her everyday neighbourhood, and saw an ambulance and fire crew, she would not film it, or intrude, because she would think that rude and intrusive, which is exactly what her video was - IF this was an ordinary everyday event, which it's not! The point is, as hence the second factor, is that she was loaded with concern and fear regarding the running nightmare that is the Gulf oil leak.

So, she filmed and intruded because of the current situation, and the total lack of truth that is given to the public. Maybe this guy on the stretcher fell over, or had a heart attack... we don't know and it's not our business to know... However, when such a massive event is unfolding before our eyes and we know the powers that be are covering up the truth, our normal respectfulness and decency become blurred, as we search for answers and the truth.

As with the way the guys in the video behave over guardedly and secretive, and the government and BP shroud everything, so we are forced to act in a manner that isn't our normal behaviour... I say good for her for filming what she did, and lets hope people like her continue to dig for the truth, so we can hopefully be better informed about the true enormity of this terrible situation....

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

It does'nt matter what is going on in the area no matter how big it is, she still has no right to interfear.

Also i'll say it again there is no proof at all that any of these people work for or are affiliated with BP, apart from the womans word.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shmo5
reply to post by ckitch

It does'nt matter what is going on in the area no matter how big it is, she still has no right to interfear.

Also i'll say it again there is no proof at all that any of these people work for or are affiliated with BP, apart from the womans word.

How did she interfear? Did she get in the way and force the medics to go around her? No she didn`t. She was back far enough that it didn`t iterfear with the medics work. From what I understood, there was nothing posted telling people they could not be in the area, was there? If there was, then yes, she shouldn`t have been there, if there wasn`t, then the cop had no right telling her to leave if she was back far enough to not be in the way. This goes with any accident where medics are working.

When I was 8 years old, there was a very bad accident on a state route just a mile south of our place. My dad and I jumped in the car and went to see what all the noise was. When we got there, there were two steel rigs, a coco rig, and a house trailer rig all smashed up. My dad and I stood as far back as what this woman did, making sure we were out of the way, and my dad even took pictures of it. We were there a few minutes, when a local deputy walked up, and started talking to us. He was very nice, and never asked us to move back, or leave. He never gave the impression that we were a bother, or was in anybodies way. This is why I find what happened in this video as being very odd.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree
She has to be the most annoying person I've seen in a while.

Whether B.P. related or not, she has no right to interfere with the fire dept. and rescue team administering care.

The fact that she is "an American with a camera, on American soil" does not grant her the "right" to be told the truth about what is going on in that ambulance,
anymore that I have the right to the truth about what goes on in her gynecologist' office.

As far as I'm concerned, she is the very reason for the security around the B.P. disaster.

This is a pretty slanted view in my opinion. Although I do agree that she has no right in interfere with these EMT's doing their job and treating a patient... she NEVER at any point in time spoke to any EMT. She spoke with the BP workers standing around. In my opinion that is the same thing that I have witnessed time and time again in any neighborhood across America. EMT's show up, people gather, people walk up to the gatherers and ask what is going on. If this women had attempted to film the inside of the ambulance, if she had attempted to ask an EMT, than I would agree completely that she was WAY out of line.

She did not do any of that. If she WAS "interfering" like some of you say she was, why was she not arrested? Actually interfering and preventing an EMT from doing his job in any way is very much illegal and no cop will let you walk away without arrest for doing so. That is a rule that ALL emergency personal take very very seriously because it can be the difference between life and death. Just the fact that she is not arrested, is enough to tell you she was not interfering with anyone doing their job and providing treatment to someone who is sick or injured.

Now with that being said, we can not jump to conclusions about why someone is being treated. It could the oil, it could be a heart attack, he could be diabetic for all we know. Anyone know how hot it is in the South? The worker could have had a heat stroke for all we know. All this video has proven is that the local cops in that area are working for BP, and BP is doing everything they can to control all information from the affected areas.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Know why the cop didn't ask you to step back or leave? Because you were not "interfering" with emergency personnel from doing their jobs. You did not stop anyone from looking for or treating survivors of the crash you described. It is not illegal to do what you did, or this lady in the video did.

Had you, your Dad, or this women in the video "interfered" you would have been arrested on the spot.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Correct, that is my point. There is no law saying you can`t be there. It`s only when you are in the way, that they can make you move back. Now, had there been a yellow tape surrounding the area, then that is another story.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i]reply to post by MrWendal

Although I do agree that she has no right in interfere with these EMT's doing their job and treating a patient... she NEVER at any point in time spoke to any EMT.

Please watch the video from 1:25-1:45.

At 1:34 into video, she is walking toward, and poses her question to one of the EMT's.

She continues forward, toward the ambulance doors, continuing to ask questions of the EMT.

At 1:40, she is intercepted by a person in light blue, and cut off from her continued forward motion toward the open ambulance doors.

At 3:13, you see one of the EMT's speaking with the officer, and the camera woman understands that she is the topic of their discussion.

At 3:15, the camera woman says aloud that she intends to ignore the officer, and act like she doesn't hear him.

Actually interfering and preventing an EMT from doing his job in any way is very much illegal and no cop will let you walk away without arrest for doing so. That is a rule that ALL emergency personal take very very seriously because it can be the difference between life and death. Just the fact that she is not arrested, is enough to tell you she was not interfering with anyone doing their job and providing treatment to someone who is sick or injured.
[

The fact that she is not arrested actually shows restraint on the part of the officer, and, IMO, completely disproves this camera woman's assertment of any cover up, as she has obviously retained the video.
Had they wanted her video to continue their cover-up, she would have been arrested, video confiscated, and kept for evidence, or lost.

Please understand I am fully convinced of a massive cover-up on the part of B.P. and our Govt.
I just don't feel this video has much to do with it.

new topics

top topics

join