It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Human Creations Attributed To Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
hey, i found this list. i find it interesting. out of all the stated things i only believe #1(giza pyramids) are very unique and interesting. what do you guys think?

listverse.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I think people who make lists debunking the great mysteries of the world with the same hackneyed, unoriginal "proof" lack all imagination and are quite sad.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

#6 Saqqara Bird

Tests performed on recreations of the artifact have shown it to have no aerodynamic properties conductive to flight.

Well that's not really true. I was watching an old episode of UFO Hunters on tv last night and they built a larger model of the bird and it did have aerodynamic properties and flew straight for a short distance.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
in my opinion, whoever wrote that article is not very logical.

but one would think that if creatures capable of interstellar travel were actually responsible for them, they would have done a better job.

that quote is the biased writers thoughts on the pyramids.

is he actually insinuating that the pyramids could be any "better" than they already are?

;scratches head;

the pyramids are the most impressive structure known on the planet . . .

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
in my opinion, whoever wrote that article is not very logical.

but one would think that if creatures capable of interstellar travel were actually responsible for them, they would have done a better job.

that quote is the biased writers thoughts on the pyramids.

is he actually insinuating that the pyramids could be any "better" than they already are?

;scratches head;

the pyramids are the most impressive structure known on the planet . . .

this i agree with you on. how much "better" could they of been built(pyramids) with todays technology the pyramids cannot be replicated.. and their alignment with orion and other planets, the buried tomb of knowledge that the russians buried, all lead me to believe that the ;pyramids are something special, along with pyramids that have been found in mexico and peru and all throughout south america and latin america

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
All I know is it is getting very difficult to hide this stuff much longer. I hope you don't think we are in the middle east to develop a independent democratic free Iraq, Iran, Palestine, Afghanistan do you?

You don't still think we are there because those big ole ruthless, meany, heathen, bully animal dogs called Taliban, Al Kiduh (how texans say it) Hamas do you?
Please tell me you don't still believe this.

Please tell me you don't still believe a republican and democratic party exist
Please tell me you don't believe the Libertarian and Tea party is some kind of alternative hope for "We the People" and positive form of government. That somehow these are opposed to the original 2 parties that don't really exist in the first place.

Please tell me you don't still base your self worth and others worth on yours and their temporal accomplishments

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
All I know is it is getting very difficult to hide this stuff much longer. I hope you don't think we are in the middle east to develop a independent democratic free Iraq, Iran, Palestine, Afghanistan do you?

You don't still think we are there because those big ole ruthless, meany, heathen, bully animal dogs called Taliban, Al Kiduh (how texans say it) Hamas do you?
Please tell me you don't still believe this.

Please tell me you don't still believe a republican and democratic party exist
Please tell me you don't believe the Libertarian and Tea party is some kind of alternative hope for "We the People" and positive form of government. That somehow these are opposed to the original 2 parties that don't really exist in the first place.

Please tell me you don't still base your self worth and others worth on yours and their temporal accomplishments

please tell me what in god's hell your talking about??!??!

no, the US is not in Iraq over weapons of mass destruction, duh! we are there over oil.

the war in Afghanistan has a lot to do with terrorism, as well as oil and opium!

so, im a bit confused what your referring to?

top topics

join