It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'F' student graduates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Let's face it - we need proper punishment in schools now days. We need corporal punishment and a more strict system in place. Kids are degenerate and even people who have finished school cannot use the English language properly when it is their first language. You can see it from posts and message on this and other sites.

They should just tell her thanks for her time and send her packing. She'll soon realize how much she really should have studied.

I can't imagine not having studied - yeah I wasn't the geek and I fooled around but I studied enough and now I am successful. It really isn't that hard!!

[edit on 6/7/2010 by shearder]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I´m bringing relativity into play. And I didn´t mean to sound condescending but in a way you are being condescending towards yourself, just like the woman in question.

Every country is evil in its own way, my point was not about the US being evil but come on, you understand where your tax money goes yes? Then there is no debate. The problem on the surface may be that certain people are abusing government funding *cough*, the underlying problem on the other hand is wrongful distribution of even greater government funding, which takes away taxes that could be used for setting up proper educational facilities or to train teachers properly, which in its turn might reduce the amount of people like said woman drastically all over the place.

Just give it some thought.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Zamini]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I give it plenty of thought. The problem is, it's completely off topic.

<< 1   >>

join