It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Was Allowed to Happen to Further Endless Wars for Resources

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have to laugh, that is what the OS believers want us to believe that a bunch of secret radical Muslims using stolen identities, so they could not get the credit that all terrorist want for killing Americans. These phantoms carried out a well-organized military operation with such perfect perfection and the taking over the cockpits of Boeing airliners but could not land or take off a Cessna 172. Talk about an unbelievable conspiracy theory, the OS reads like a fairytale. I have to really believe the OS believers do not want us to think logical, but just take our corrupt government’s word that they never lie and are telling us the truth.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Not really.

The "US Government" wasn't duped by the hijackers. The infrastructure failed because it faced an unprecedented and determined threat.

I always find Truthers' faith in the power of government touching. It's evidence of their fear - "surely we live in a protected environment?"

No, you don't. And most of the world, rightly or wrongly, hates you.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Yes, it was orchestrated to be used as an excuse for endless war.

Or as Nick Rockefeller said, eternal war...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

To those of you who think the US administration allowed muslim terrorists to murder thousands of US citizens on 9/11.

Have you ever considered what an ineffectual chump GBW appeared when he heard the news while reading to schoolchildren.

If GBW, Cheney, Rumsfeld had a clue do you not suppose they could have organized something better.

If they had an inkling could they not have planned to swoop in, like the 7th Cavalry, at the last moment and save the day. They would have been heroes instead of incompetents and still have had good reasons for military intervention abroad.

Fact is, they not only didn't swoop in, they played along like bad actors. The chimp nodded like his masters made it happen. I doesn't take much brain power to see how it benefited big government and the "money powers"...but you will ignore all that and give them the benefit of the doubt to keep you're grip on reality.

The "trusters" belief is based on a world where no evil is done by those in power outside of simple adultery. No one is manipulated, sides are not played and everything is a coincidence.

While I don't really believe explosives brought down the WTC's except maybe 7 (still not completely sure) the actions alone, taken after 911 beg investigation.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

You don't have to have a child-like faith in the moral standards of politicians, although I think many people overdose on cynicism , in order to be sceptical about an " inside job ".

What was the purpose of this " inside job " which cost thousands of citizens their lives and would cost the perps their lives if it got out ?

War on Afghanistan ? for what ? Poverty stricken backward country that has been a pain in the butt to anyone getting involved in it from the British Empire to the Soviet Union to today.

War on Iraq ? If so, how come no Iraqi hi-jacker and no demonstrable link to Iraq ? And why anyway ?

If you say oil please give me the figures for free oil sent to the US from Iraq since the invasion together with an estimate of how much oil could have been purchased on the world market for the military costs of the war.

For anyone who claims that it was a reason to reduce personal liberties at home then surely the optimum action would have been to intervene at the last moment. Everyone would have applauded the vigilance and energy of the administration and have appreciated the necessity for heightened security.

I suggest that 9/11 as an " inside job " simply makes no sense in human terms. You have ruthless mass-murder carried out not only by politicians but many military/ professionals who otherwise lead impeccable lives dedicated to serving the nation. And since that day, not one has talked. Not a single one has suffered from remorse, got religion, become terminally ill etc etc.

No, I think it is the " inside-jobbers " who cannot face reality. It is more comforting to think the wicked government is out to get you than to accept that in fact there are many people around the world out to get you.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Okay. So what do you call someone who thinks that the government had no part in it (beyond a possible intelligence failure), but believes that they then used it in the most egregious manner to justify pointless ideological wars and their personal enrichment?

You couldn't really call such a person a "truster" could you?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join