It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: Obama Ranked 15th Best President, Bush 39th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Survey: Obama Ranked 15th Best President, Bush 39th

President Obama ranks 15th on a new survey of the best American presidents, slightly higher than any other recent president.

Researchers at Siena College in New York polled 238 presidential scholars, asking them to rate all 43 U.S. presidents in 19 categories—from imagination and integrity to their accomplishments in foreign and domestic policy.

Study director Douglas Lonnstrom says Mr. Obama’s predecessors all started out in the middle range, around number 20.

Siena College has conducted the survey since 1982. It’s always done one year after a new president takes office.

Well I'll be...

Read the whole article at Fox News

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well Hindsight proves to be 20/20. I think too many people are shooting their load to early on this one.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
From what I remember from the campaign trail he was sent from krypton to save the earth I figured he would be a little higher than 15 I guess he slid down a bit in his 11/2 years at post.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"President Obama received high marks for imagination, intelligence and communication, but he scored poorly on family background."
whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com...

Scored poorly on family back ground.
I thought that every one knew his back ground

link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

You mean like this...?

link   
Obama should be ranked 43rd best president. Bush should be 44th.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Just like how Obama won the Noble Prize just a few months in.

With history still being written and the first year of his presidency just passing, he is considered number 15 already.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well being ranked 15 is kind of like being called "Best of the lousiest, or lousiest of the best".

new topics

top topics

join