It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and beyond project camelot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
disclose.tv...

This was a teleconference done by Kerry. Speakers include:
Stewart Swerdlow
Jay Weidner
Benjamin Fulford
Marcia Schafer
Alex Collier
Miriam Delicado
Kerry Cassidy
Rebecca Jernigan

It's not the full 4 hours, only about 2. Alex is in there, which i know a lot of ATS members will want to hear.

Sorry if its been posted, searched and it hasn't.

Kerry has it for $10 on the project Camelot website. I would advise you to go there if you can, if not, go ahead and listen to the crappy version for free

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

you know, i never thoguht project camelot was anything to be interested in. it's one of these things that pops up often enough that you just sort of have to go check out though. i remember seeing a couple of their vids and not being impressed at all.

i really liked their duncan ofinioan interviews. just about as entertaining as any of teh terminator movies. total aquestrianpilahotarsestrus though. dunno how anyone can take this stuff seriously.

i also tried real hard, twice, to watch that blonde chump what's his name. umm, jeez can't remember david wilcox. yeah he's a space cadet for sure. i tried to watch his interview twice. after forcing myself the second time i think i made it about 10 minutes into it and i still had no idea what his "message" was. other than "i'm rich and stupid" anyway.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

All big names, should be interesting. I wanted to listen but there was no way in hell I was going to pay so was waiting for just this, thankyou.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I can't post a new thread, because I am still too new here.
Could someone please move this thread.
I was looking for Project Camelot, and Project Looking Glass, This was something I thought I was the only one in about 5 people, who knew about this. Come to find out someone here knew about it, and posted it about the same time I was researching it.
It took me a long time, to research this by myself, and when I did it sounded at first like something out of a sci-fi movie.

I guess I just want to say I am really happy to be a part of this forum, every time I thought I was the only one who knew about something, I find that it is already posted somewhere here. It takes a lot of the running around out of my research. All you people deserve a collective pat on the back! It's really a privilege to be here.

BTW I had the same outcome with HAARP research and illuminati research, you all were on the same track. But you had me beat on those.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I've seen only a little of project camelot and it was really boring with really bad claims and total nonsense being spouted left and right.

Use the $10 to go buy several science books at a used book store and learn some real information. It is money better spent.

top topics

join