It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorcery Used In Warfare Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Black Magic has been used in warfare throughout history. I started wondering if is used in today's wars. I learned that both Sunnis and Shias are forbidden from practising magic, but religions forbidding things never stopped people. Baghdad seemed to be the capital of magic in the Middle East, with the "open sesamee" and flying carpets being part of it's culture. Do you think that magi are using magic on the invading troops? It seems something powerful is stopping the war machine from achieving victory.
I can find nothing on the internet about this so I have no article to refer to. All my conspiracy theorys break new ground. Any stories of magic in warefare in your heads?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

ACTS 8:9 KJV
But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:

Sorcery is used and mentioned. I feel it involves any type of mind influencing will modifying situation which tries to create miracles in without the power of god......

SAY HOLOGRAMS-GENETIC MODIFIED CREATURES- BLACK HOLE MAKING MACHINES MABEY IN THESE DAYS HAARP ANTENNA ARAYS ECT..

[edit on 6/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What's stopping the war machine is the extended occupation. The war machine had no trouble in the initial invasion.

But extended occupations, throughout history, have typically been ultimately unsuccessful (and often short for that reason). It's sort of a fractal-macrocosm of an immune system gradually forcing out a foreign object that doesn't belong.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is somewhat related to your OP. I couldn't really find anything about Black Magic and war- but:

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

www.time.com...

When you think about it, nukes are nothing short of high magic.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I once had a conversation with a man from Afghanistan who firmly believes there are supernatural entities inhabiting the Hindu Kush mountains, among them a variant of the 'nephilim.'

Pentagon ATS-Black Ops versus Supernatural Mountain Giants. Now that'd be a compelling novel.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What got me thinking about this was a post from a man who had lost a friend to suicide. He proposed that maybe some middle eastern "voodoo" caused the vet to kill himself. I once saw a woman dressed in a gold veil in the airport. She spoke to me without using words. I thought she might be a sort of witch. She wanted me to stop the war. With the reasons for these wars unclear to many, maybe we are fighting against magic. Remember how that sandstorm took out the American forces trying to rescue hostages in Iran? Maybe the sandstorm was a defensive spell. It could be my country has a curse on it.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot

When you think about it, nukes are nothing short of high magic.

Yep Oppenheimer looked of his rocker talking about that hindu text after the bomb dropped.

I think most definitely it was an occult ritual.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetrahedron
I once had a conversation with a man from Afghanistan who firmly believes there are supernatural entities inhabiting the Hindu Kush mountains, among them a variant of the 'nephilim.'

Pentagon ATS-Black Ops versus Supernatural Mountain Giants. Now that'd be a compelling novel.

...Arabian Nights Djinn vs West Virginia hexing and mountain magic (a la John the Balladeer)...awesome concept.

the djinn are mentioned in the novel 'Declare', in which one of them is involved in the cold war, as well as Kim Philby! fascinating book (I had to skip through the boring first part but the middle/end was pretty good)

'djinn' I believe, is the Arabic form for what we call 'Genie' (as in Aladdin rubbing the lamp) by the way

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Have you herd of the stock market and wall street, look into it its black magic at work and a little of the other kind to I guess it would be light magic. And after you looked at it tell me how it works op i'm to lazy to check myself.
And ya nuclear bombs would classify as magic some years ago, I wonder if one were to teach these scientists to, do the set the air on fire magic spell, what would that be called, since we life in a enclosed system in a analog universe it should be possible to set the air on fire using close to the same process, I wonder what they would call that. Oh wait they wouldn't call it anything they wouldn't be alive to say anything after the event.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't call 'open sesame' black magic, but these things do exist.

Magic is nothing new, it's just that the number of adepts has significantly decreased over the ages. The Skinwalkers of the Navajo are a nice example of current day black magicians. There may well be people using magic in the Middle East, but of course they work in secrecy.

The black magick being used these days is mostly by TPTB, they are using their powers to continue to enslave, mostly by fear and consumerism. They also funnel the psychic energy of mainstream religions towards their goals. All the energy being pumped into the thoughtforms Jesus, Jehova, and Allah are feeding the current power structure and reinforcing the bonds of slavery, mass confusion, and violence.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
During WW2 they used something called "black magic" of the theatrical sorts. Inflatable planes, blinders on the spot lights most illusionary stuff.

Do I think that super natural, extraterritorial forces might be influencing the current battles of modern times? YES, I can only support it with my experiences....

During the initial fight in Iraq I placed my undead army into the region to watch and protect my little brother. One night I awoke with the most disturbing vision of laying on the ground and a battle being fought on top of me. People running over me lay out supine. I awoke with this image but no explanation as to context so the point of view caused great confusion.

Wake my girlfriend (wife) and described the images, sights and sounds I head and the confusing prospective, only to turn on the tv the next morning and hear about the graveyard fight in Iraq, but that is not the tail that is interesting.

I fell asleep one night and was immediately in a captured soldiers body, but it was one of my undead army that had been captured. This wasn't a real soldier, it was one of mine in Iraq still, I was ushered into a throne room, pink marble dark and cool. Immediately the person in the throne recognized a true consciousness in the body the connection was severed, head chopped off with a schimatar. My only point is that I ran into another "majick operator" while snooping around Iraq in battle.

As for Afganistan.....Stranger in a strange land, but the rocks speak of the dead white shiek....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NecromancerYHVH
During WW2 they used something called "black magic" of the theatrical sorts. Inflatable planes, blinders on the spot lights most illusionary stuff.

Do I think that super natural, extraterritorial forces might be influencing the current battles of modern times? YES, I can only support it with my experiences....

During the initial fight in Iraq I placed my undead army into the region to watch and protect my little brother. One night I awoke with the most disturbing vision of laying on the ground and a battle being fought on top of me. People running over me lay out supine. I awoke with this image but no explanation as to context so the point of view caused great confusion.

Wake my girlfriend (wife) and described the images, sights and sounds I head and the confusing prospective, only to turn on the tv the next morning and hear about the graveyard fight in Iraq, but that is not the tail that is interesting.

I fell asleep one night and was immediately in a captured soldiers body, but it was one of my undead army that had been captured. This wasn't a real soldier, it was one of mine in Iraq still, I was ushered into a throne room, pink marble dark and cool. Immediately the person in the throne recognized a true consciousness in the body the connection was severed, head chopped off with a schimatar. My only point is that I ran into another "majick operator" while snooping around Iraq in battle.

As for Afganistan.....Stranger in a strange land, but the rocks speak of the dead white shiek....

Can you please elaborate on the undead army?

What other "spirit" work do you do?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Very, very out there.. but I like it.

Mainly I could picture TPTB using astrology and occult knowledge to its full extent, rituals on certain dates and stuff like that, the sort of stuff Mayura is talking about.

"Millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do." - JP Morgan

Just imagine what TPTB use.. they if any, have the resources, the power and the ancient knowledge needed for these sort of things.

That's it..
I want to be a real Necromancer, as in raising legions of physical skeletons and carving out an empire.. becoming a vampire(Warhammer vampire specifically) would be nice too. What the hell, let's go back in time too.. it's just not the same if you can't wear gaudy 14th century clothing.

*transfixing glare*

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I had a vivid dream that I was a teenager and jets and helicopters were shooting at me as I ran for cover. It seemed so real. I was wearing typical Iraqi clothes and I was terrified. A few weeks later the war started. I am not a real believer in magic, but some things defy explanation.

new topics

top topics

join