It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Structure Revealed - Far Side of the Moon 2010 *PHOTOS*

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
This site uses ONLY the official government photo's and merely points out the OBVIOUS structures and other evidence.

The problem is what they say and/or don't say.

Look at this, for example.

He starts by showing an official Mars Global Surveyor MOC photo and compares it with the photos from some Earth trees.

But he doesn't say that the scale of that photo is 2.77 metres per pixel and he doesn't give us any idea of the resolution of the Earth trees photo. How can we compare things when we don't have the whole data?

And the fact that it may look like trees (and I don't think it does) doesn't mean that they are trees, but its presented as a "super dense tree forest top canopy" without any evidence.

Then he shows a Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter HiRISE photo, because those have a better resolution (although he said some time ago that he didn't work with the higher resolution photos because they were in a format (JPEG2000) that nobody knows and most people would not look at those), but once more he fails to tell the reader what the resolution is.

He also shows areas that do not have any reference, so it's hard to find that exact place.

He says that the photos show "soft rounded pillow raised shapes" and not "peaked or ridge material", but he doesn't show those areas that have other features, like craters and mounds, that show that what the photo shows is "peaked or ridge material".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f0a9f94602991a90.jpg[/atsimg]

Doesn't that mean that he is lying when he says "Note that their coverage of the terrain is complete with no geology visible at all"? Aren't craters and mounds geological features?

And although he doesn't say what's the resolution of the images he posted, I don't think he was using the full resolution of the JPEG2000 image, because this is what it looks like when seen at full, 25 centimetres per pixel, resolution.

(This is the same area as above, but at full resolution)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/dc431de1a928f2ea.jpg[/atsimg]

That's why I don't trust him, we have better reports here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm going to outline the series of events that took place for this "artifact" to appear and then somehow disappear 40 years later.

First, a long time ago a cylindrical shaped asteroid/meteor impacted this area with the moon leaving behind an oblong shaped crater like the one seen in the first picture. This event caused alot of moon dust to be kicked up into the air above the surface of the moon.

Second, Since the moon has very little gravity it took the dust that was kicked up 30-40 or so years to settle covering the said "artifact" making it indistinguishable to the "artifact" in the first picture.

Problem solved. No Aliens Hiding on the far side of the moon.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Looks just like image stretching. If you can imagine the holes being in the same place, just being stretched, you can see it. And plus, there are "lines" in the dirt of the older photo. Obvious stretching. Next thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
the videos in the Op have been deleted !

alright, who dunnit ?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
the videos in the Op have been deleted !

alright, who dunnit ?

Well youtube says the user so I will say the user deleted them just looking at the facts presented

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

maybe maybe not,

there have been alot of accounts on youtube getting hacked lately so there's no telling what really happened.

ps

a true skeptic would consider and question all possibility's

[edit on 12-7-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Just posted to the OP about the removal - I'll keep you posted!

Checked Google Moon - anomaly still there!

edit - video is up - looks different though...

edit II - meanwhile check out this one easy...

[edit on 12-7-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

10-4 WZN,

let me know if you find out anything about the videos and yes the images are still on google Moon, but they are probably working on that as we speak ! LOL

edit,

i see somebody else made another video about the wrist watch anomaly
...the second vid is interesting too....thanks

[edit on 12-7-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

I wouldn't be surprised if it will remain there forever, after all YouTube gets many hits because of the videos made with Google Moon images, so they would be losing "clients" if they corrected all their errors.

Edit: I will look for the Jaxa image later.

[edit on 12/7/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Just posted to the OP about the removal - I'll keep you posted!

edit - video is up - looks different though...

edit II - meanwhile check out this one easy...

This is the most idoitic post i have ever seen. the 2nd movie looks like a 1. april joke. "Screenshots" with camera and a hill and a stone is a part of a Spaceship?

Add moment: DEATHSTAR? WAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAA!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

At least I made you laff - so that makes me happy

I do aim to please

But if something was idiotic - why would I bother even responding...wouldn't that make me...well..'idiotic'?

Don't you just love irony

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It's an obvious tamper and I'm tired of the NASA people in public and the NASA apologists on this forum to stop harping about how "doctoring the photos makes them more visually appealing". Not really, since the only time I've seen seriously doctored photos out of NASA was when their was a controversey regarding a possible alien artifact on another planet or moon. Let's think of the "Face on Mars" for that--do you really think something that was so perfect from space (means it was meant to be seen), is suddenly some pile of rock/mesa on Mars?

Look, these anomalies--some are BS. But alot, including the Cydonia valley and the Face on Mars are true. I firmly believe that Martians left the Face on Mars one day for us to find--perhaps as a sign that we are their children, or to investigate further and teach us not to destroy our planet like they did theirs. Unfortunatley, we will never investigate further because the world's governments are bullied by Christians and neo-conservatives who believe that if there are any type of extraterrestrial being, they are a "demon" because they are not created in God's image.

I fully believe the only thing that will lead to a wide-scale acceptance (no longer a joking matter) of extraterrestrial life if SETI gets a radio signal that can be decoded clearly speaking to us, or a mass worldwide "Independence Day/V" type display, but why the hell would the aliens do that? For some reason, I doubt that there are a bunch of galavanting noble aliens riding around on the USS Enterprise saving planets. As we've grown as a species, the first thing we always techologically advance is weaponry. Why the hell would an extraterrestrial race do otherwise? We're the only case study we have right now, so that's the only safe assumption I can take.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
It's an obvious tamper and I'm tired of the NASA people in public and the NASA apologists on this forum to stop harping about how "doctoring the photos makes them more visually appealing".

What are you saying is an obvious tamper, the image from the opening post? The image with the supposed structure is not a NASA image, and the few photos I have seen that are clearly tampered were changed to make them more appealing (apparently) or to make some thing stand out from the photo.

Let's think of the "Face on Mars" for that--do you really think something that was so perfect from space (means it was meant to be seen), is suddenly some pile of rock/mesa on Mars?

Yes, like when you see someone at a distance and you think that person has a perfect face, but when you get closer you start seeing all the imperfections. It happens all the time.

Unfortunatley, we will never investigate further because the world's governments are bullied by Christians and neo-conservatives who believe that if there are any type of extraterrestrial being, they are a "demon" because they are not created in God's image.

The fact that you have that opinion about the world's governments doesn't mean that's the true, I doubt all the world's governments are "bullied by Christians and neo-conservatives".

I fully believe the only thing that will lead to a wide-scale acceptance (no longer a joking matter) of extraterrestrial life if SETI gets a radio signal that can be decoded clearly speaking to us, or a mass worldwide "Independence Day/V" type display, but why the hell would the aliens do that?

If they exist.

For some reason, I doubt that there are a bunch of galavanting noble aliens riding around on the USS Enterprise saving planets.

Thanks for making me learn a new word, "galavanting".

We're the only case study we have right now, so that's the only safe assumption I can take.

But you assumed that the "face" on Mars is not the result of geological and weather processes, do you have any indication that something like that cannot happen naturally?

edit on 25/10/2010 by ArMaP because: mixed tags

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join