It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle 6 28 10 for those who care

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well we have a new one! I didn't post earlier because they didn't have a clear picture from above. Now that they do, Here it is!

For me this doesn't hit me as strong as the patch type one on the 23'rd. but still, we have a new one and that makes me happy! I had a feeling this am. that there was going to be a new one.

I'm betting we get a Real interesting one just before the next eclipse in July,

Anyhow, how does this one resonate with you folks?

NEW CROP CIRCLE 6-28-10

I am just puttiing the link up as there are a few views to check out.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm not very big into the whole "crop circle" thing but to me this looks like the eye of a hurricane.

Could this be a prophecy of what is to come in the Gulf of Mexico

just and idea
please don't hurt me

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hello, I'm not sure what to make of this design, but these things continue to fascinate me.

Here's a pic:

The one from the 23rd with a link for interpretation:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...
Peace and thanks for the post

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
nice and very interesting design could be a warning eye of hurricane that something bad might happen or will happen..

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Whether it be alien or human how do they make these beautiful mandala's?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
looks like the eye of god. kinda eerie

apod.nasa.gov...

if the link doesn't work just do a quick google search i think you'll find it.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
theres already a thread on this like 3 threads down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
its from the 25th.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by abcddcba]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktherer

You know it does look a bit like that eye. I was just looking at it again and I was getting this feeling of "Ship and how it Travels." Like it is a clue of what type of motion it uses or something... I know I sure like that feeling as opposed to a hurricane, but that could very well be too. I hope we here more thoughts.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
When I first looked at it, I had a feeling of "We are watching you" Like the All Seeing Eye on the dollar. The swirl in the background could represent the portal of which they are watching from. The other crop circle that looks like a fowler also seems to have some sort of binary code, or a moreses code... hmmmm very intresting, its almost as if they are coming every other day?... Does anyone know how often these crop circles have been coming since the begining of the year?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I am so sorry, I must have missed that thread. Please feel free to just continue this discussion there. My humblest apologies.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Took me a long time, going to turn it into a loudspeaker for a project but I think it has other purposes.

Two wraps on there so two different circuit's, I just can't afford a proper power source right now, it's beefy, 18 gauge wire I think.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Most excellent... Looks to me like the all seeing eye mixed in the middle of a cycle that is narrowing towards the eye.. Perhaps representing the cycles of time tightening up to an event?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
New Crop Circle 6 28 10 for those who care

I care about these, thanks Yigstarhouse.

We've seen 9 very complex crop formations in 2 weeks. How could so many be done in such a short time during just a few hours of darkeness? Must be those blokes walking home from the pub that's doing them.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Its the Norway Spiral

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Zeropoint

Wow, will make a cool speaker. My boyfriend loves anything to do with wires, electronics, technology. He's always coming up with something new. I will show this to him!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Thanks OP for bringing us this thread I haven't seen these crop circles and I have been keeping a beady eye open for them recently. How anyone can say that all crop circles are man made are completely beyond me. The care and attention to detail they show let alone the size of them. What and who is making them is still a mystery.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
As soon as I seen this, it reminded me of the all seeing eye... and a black hole at the center of the earth sucking us in....

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
One from yesterday...28th

Peace

new topics

top topics

join