It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 'vampire bite' -pretty disturbing.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Seeing everyone knock Twilight and talk about kids and vampires, I have to relay what my 14 year old niece put up on her Facebook profile. I hardly know the girl, I see her once every couple of years, but I like her a lot more after reading what she wrote. It said, "I am only 14, but I remember when vampires were scary and cool instead of sparkly and gay!"

BTW, my neck hurts just reading the OP account. OWWW!

I have sleep paralysis quite often, and I have had the "weight on the bed" thing, but I have never seen or felt anything touch me. I always know it is behind me somewhere, but it doesn't dare touch me.

I think the thing here is fear. I don't know if paranormal things are real or not, but either way, they never affect skeptics. Therefore, be a skeptic. Be foreward and confident and drive it away.

I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. About 2 years ago, something in their room was waking them up, and the older one (2 at the time) was telling all kinds of stories as to what it was that was scaring them. We handled it this way. I went in the room with him, we stood in the dark, we looked around and declared, "This is Jackson's room. You are welcome to stay here, but there will be no more scaring! If it happens again, you will have to go." We treated the scary thing just like one of the kids. Later that night, I heard my son say something, and I went to check on him. He told me that it came back, but he told it, "No, your supposed to not scare me." He said it worked, and we haven't had an issue since then.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

CHEZ

Where abouts, approximately are you in the UK ? Is that the location of your experience / bite?

Were you incapacitated during the incident ? or did you try and hit out and 'repel' the attacker ??

Did you report it to anyone apart from ATS..

Regards

PurpleDog UK

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Ok she said that she was not completely sure if it was real, just that it felt real. There are people here saying she is on drugs and things. I was making a reference to their statements, saying they needed to be more open minded. She knows what she went through, you do not. Even if it was just a dream, I still believe her. Thank you!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by somethingdifferent34

Ok she said that she was not completely sure if it was real, just that it felt real. There are people here saying she is on drugs and things. I was making a reference to their statements, saying they needed to be more open minded. She knows what she went through, you do not. Even if it was just a dream, I still believe her. Thank you!

And you said you believed her that it was a vampire, that is ludicrous.
Just because others are insinuating she's on drugs doesn't mean you should believe her blindly, everything she said fits the profile of sleep paralysis.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Ok, she never says THIS is what happened and if you believe otherwise, then screw you. She even mentions that there is probably a reasonable explanation, such as sleep paralysis. I am simply stating that I believe she went through this experience, even if it is just sleep paralysis. I am not saying a vampire came in, bit her on the neck, and didn't leave any marks. I am believing that she went through something though. Not saying she is making it up or anything else. Maybe you should be more open minded because you obviously can't wrap your head around what I am saying.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by somethingdifferent34

Ok, she never says THIS is what happened and if you believe otherwise, then screw you. She even mentions that there is probably a reasonable explanation, such as sleep paralysis. I am simply stating that I believe she went through this experience, even if it is just sleep paralysis. I am not saying a vampire came in, bit her on the neck, and didn't leave any marks. I am believing that she went through something though. Not saying she is making it up or anything else. Maybe you should be more open minded because you obviously can't wrap your head around what I am saying.

I know she didn't, and neither did I.
What do you mean you believe she went through the experience? That's obvious, Who in this thread said that she didn't even have the experience?
Maybe I should be more open minded? To what? You just said that you don't believe it was a vampire yourself, you're speaking in riddles here.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

My whole point is that I believe she went through some type of sleep paralysis or something. That she is not making up the whole thing, like we both mentioned, some people have said she is doing.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ugh... Are you in any gangs? The "Crips" more specifically...? I've heard that some Bloods are absolutely nuts... My only other explanation for this whole ordeal would be a possible "smack" addiction. But from what I've gathered you're not on drugs. Well, I tried.

Peace dogs.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by CalgaryFlames]

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Could have definitely been a dream. I rememer this one time where I was dreaming and I was laying on my back, but in my dream I was being held down by a ghost or something...strange thing was my dream looked EXACTLY like my bedroom and and was in the EXACT same position in my dream as I was in real life. I had the blanket tucked around me like a burrito in my dream and it was pink and in real life I was under the pink blanket wrapped as a burrito. I couldn't move in the dream because this thing was holding me. I struggled and struggled to move but could not. Finally, whatever was holding me down freaked me out so much in my dream that I woke up, heart racing and sweating. I woke up in the eact same position that I was in in my dream. Someone had mentioned many times before that the house that I lived in was haunted, but I think that I had heard it so much and subconsciously wanted to believe in ghosts so much that my brain tricked me into thinking that I was actually being attacked by one and created this dream as a way to "manifest" it in "real life". Perhaps that's what you experienced with this vampire? You wanted it so bad to be real that it felt real in your dream?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I would politely ask next time that he or she use a alcohol prep pad (like the ones the wipe with before shots) you never know when you could catch a nasty infection.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Chez

it's skin was a green-grey colour, it had a bald head & long pointy fingers. The 'fangs' were long, and in the center if the mouth rather than in the position of the canine teeth. it sat on the bed at my side before it 'bit' the left side of my neck.

Skeptics are more than welcome to chip in, trolls however will be shoved back under the bridge.

You noted that you fumbled to turn on the light after the ordeal. What was the previous light source that allowed you to see the color of its skin and so much detail of its face?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Isn't this really weird?
Several months ago I dreamt a vampire bite my arm and he was drinking my blood. It felt so real.
I woke up and turned the light on.
To my shock, there were two distinct bite marks on my arm!
And here's the weirdest part: my sister said she got up to drink a glass of water and saw a shadow come out of my room... She was so scared!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join