It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6-25-10 Crop Circle White Sheet Hill - Incredible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Don't the idiots that do these realize they are destroying property and hurting some farmers livelihood!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There is no way this is man made, yes I relaize some are faked but there are real ones as well and this seems like one, it is so perfect.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUnkown

Well, I can see with my own eyes that it's not perfect. To rule out man-made for certain, soil test samples would need to be looked at, magnetic measurements made inside and outside the formation, and yes, look at the plant material to see if any malformations have occured.

Until then (don't hold your breath) we work with what we have, which is a formation showing... something. Let's have fun finding out what that 'something' may be!

But hey, you did make me think, just because there's a bit of imperfection in a complex CC doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't made by 'others'. Really, what criteria do I have to make that judgement? Especially in a complex formation. Close enough for jazz, and all that! For me to suggest that would be to suggest that the 'others' are perfect. I don't know them or their tech that well to say that.

Could I have a piece of bread with my humble soup, please?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join