It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Wait a sec...

...:w:...

Really. I didn't feel hot at all.
I did miss your point the first time.

Well... Result is the same so.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
so what is the problem talkkin talkin but why no people going there taking pictures and bringing back ?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well... The arctic is not a place you just take a trip to.

Antarctica you need all kinds of papers to even be allowed to go.
Well a boat trip will be possible. But nothing longer then that or you are goung to have to stay for about six months.

I think...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

A very well presented work, but with some holes.

First of all, if the centrifugal force is that strong, why aren't we flying off from the Earth's surface? That force exists, but is much weaker than gravity (regardless of what causes gravity).

Also, do you know that flights from North America to Asia pass over the north pole, right? If there is a large hole there I suppose someone must have seen it by now, and I don't think that everybody is witholding that information or that they are all government people.

As for some of the "evidence", anyone can make a map and say it's Egyptian or say something about any topic, but that doesn't make it true.

And I don't see how the behaviour of the magnetic poles is any different from what is expected from what is supposed to be something like a generator running inside a constant shower of electrically charged particles from the Sun.

In conclusion, I still think that the hollow Earth theory explains much less than the not hollow version.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi Sinterklaas:

This analysis is very interesting.
However, there remain several practical points to address. Here are a few that pop up immediately:

1> With a central sun, "hanging" in the centre of Earth there wouldn't be any night in there, isn't it?

2> How would that inner sun function? Our outside sun is quite far away and our atmosphere, magnetosphere etc. protects us from dangerous radiation. How would you think this would work inside the Earth's belly?
The sun in the middle of an air bubble? Seems a bit peculiar, at the least.

3> How would weather, water and rain function there, with the sun relatively so close.

4> How would the temperature not rise beyond boiling if no cooling effect is available. There can't be any ice, snow as the sun never stops shining.

If I would sit down, I would be able to come up with dozens of other arguments that this theory is difficult to support, I am afraid.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by GeosAlien]

[edit on 24-6-2010 by GeosAlien]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Excellent work Sinter Klaas

Really did enjoy your work, sure it took some time & effort.

There is a lot of talk about this very topic, also heard there seems to be heavy security in approaching towards the poles. (not sure on the credibility)

S & F

Edit to say: Good to see you ArMap

[edit on 24-6-2010 by letmeDANz]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
One problem.

A star creates solar storms. Very strong ones, and often ones that can blast electronics apart. Our only benefit is that our shadow takes up less than half a percent of the Sun's surface thus the small area and distance makes it unlikely we will ever get hit soon.

However. If there was a hollow Earth, and the star was at the center, then its storms should make us have massive EMP outs all the time, as the area of the surface, the shadow of the earth, world take up 100% of the sun's surface. Thus we would be hit. Every time. And yet we are not.

That's pretty much kills the whole thing.

Just to blast the remainder, where's the spotlights coming out from north and south that would be seen glowing in the clouds none stop. Where's the solar winds that would blast any atmosphere there into space? And finally, in accordance to Newton's Shell theorem, an inner world WOULD fall into the sun. The Earth's mass cannot overcome the mass of the sun. The sun would be small, but dense, as are all suns. It's total mass would far exceed that of the Earth's The only place with zero gravity would be in the fiery death of the sun.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Reminds me of the Wizard of Oz and the Wizard finally being discovered.

The two Suns are not exactly what or even where you were suspecting them to be.

One from above one from below.

I actually think evolution is starting to finally occur

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Wouldn't the earth just collapse in on itself? Also there no holes on either of the poles. The images you are looking at are edited or clouds. Don't get me wrong I did entertain the thought, but then fallowed rationality I mean come on.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Well....I'd say, offhand, that what your OP has presented is a general 'ALL-IN-ONE-PLACE' grouping of the various so-called 'theories' of a 'hollow earth' --- compiled and couched in such incredible complexity as to make it seem almost plausible, to those lacking the sufficient scientific chops to see the complete inanity of the entire notion.

This is a very, very common symptom seen in many, many similar "theories" that strive to buck, for whatever reason...('15 minutes of fame'??)...what is normally considered accepted scientific theory.

Problem, with ALL of these --- and I have to use this word --- crackpot ideas is that they stem from, initially, false assumptions and pretenses.

I say "crackpot" because they, unlike the established, well-documented, and scientifically vetted concepts that define our natural world, are usually founded on principles that have no basis, whatsoever, in reality.

Not just this one --- dozens of others. These sorts of on the surface, to the undereducated "stories" are easily swallowed up by the peoples on the fringes....why such people are attracted to this, and not to real science, is difficult to comprehend.

In summary, the whole fringe element espousing this "theory" rely completely on what's called, in various iterations, "pseudoscience" and "junk science" in order to impart a seeming aura of 'respectability'.

They also are heavily dependent on the general public's appalling lack of good scientific education basics, and understanding.

It would be harmless, and comically cute ( like a child's belief in Sinter-, err, I mean Santa Claus
) except that this "junk" often gets incredible 'traction', so much as to cause a terrible increasing ignorance of things scientific, to the possible detriment of future generations of humans.

[edit on 24 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
How would something such as hollow earth even become? And why?

Our current understanding and computer simulations back up old planet theory illustrated in this nice video:

Or this one:

If a large comet would hit the hollow earth taking away half of it, by all current known logic it should eventually crumble back into a solid ball. In fact, if it was hollow, it would probably get annihilated beyond repair. I guess then, hollow earth only used to be solid and somehow expanded later on.

Nice thread, I was reading about hollow earth before but never saw most of those links you posted.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The Reason the poles are blocked out so you cant see them from google earth, is not because there are holes at the poles, the hollow earth theory falls flat on its face if you apply physics to it.

The real reason you can't see anything at the poles is because that's where the US/Germany have set up some of the most secret technologies of our time, as well as the place they have their conferences with ET's.

When world war II ended, and people heard about Hitler killing himself, that was all a fabricated lie, the US knew that Germany was about to have the Nuclear Bomb developed, and Germany having the Russians so close by, and imminent victory at hand, made a deal with the US to give them the tech, in exchange for safe passage and safe haven somewhere the US could provide. Why do you think it was a German Scientist that you hear about on the Fat Boy?

There were many German subs at that time that were given safe passage to South America, and others that went to the poles.

I could tell you a lot more, but this post says enough.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am very impressed with your presentation here. I too have always thought this theory was simply too nuts to be true...but wow. You have gathered some real information that would seem to indicate that purhaps...this isnt so crazy an idea after all. Thank you for your time researching this topic.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
In conclusion, I still think that the hollow Earth theory explains much less than the not hollow version.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

When I think about the whole "hallow earth" theory I think to myself... "Well humans at one point did believe you would fall off the 'map' if you sailed too far..." so I mean I guess it is possible that the physics we know may very well indeed not be [fully] correct and that there is so much more to our own planet that we do not know... but then again a hallow earth just sounds ridiculous, but once again... flat world... sun revolving around us... etc etc...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
GReat.. I like to ponder that this theory, makes my head spin, But, as the Vikings thought, if you sailed too far out, you would fall of the Edge of the World.

Like in the 3rd Pirates O.t.Carabean, they sail North and tips over that Huge waterFall...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have read a bit on this topic in the past. But I really do appreciate the way you tackled this. Looking at something with initial skepticism is the best way to research in my eyes. I need to real allot more on this to make a personal decision on the topic.

Could it be real? Even to a degree? Sure. Why not. There is some strange stuff out there. I am going to read more and I will keep checking back on this thread to read everyones updates.

Have a great day all!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I've never tried booking a flight to those places before...but if you did have the money I'm sure you could pausibly do it. The thing is, if it is there and we see it and you get it on photograph/videoed or whatever; what would happen next tp the world? The thing is Hitler's whole regime was based on the fact that he "knew" Agartha was real...Everyone knows that Hitler was backed by all the secert societys, except masons whom he was fighting against, but for what?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

If the Earth was made of molten rock and spinning around, the molten rock (or lava - whatever you want to call it) would solidify when cooled. BUT, centrifugal force would push this mass to the outside.

That would leave a hollow in the middle. It's basic science. At the Ontario Science Center they have a machine that shows how water and oil can mix at the right speed. In that demonstration you see a "hollow" in the center.

"Centrifugal force" would cause the magma to collect at the equator, the farthest points from the axis of rotation. It would not distribute itself around the interior of the sphere. That's the physics of it. Think. The Earth would not be a hollow sphere, it would be a disk (riding on the backs of elephants, carried by a giant turtle).

www.cosmoscan.pe.kr...

[edit on 6/24/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I love stuff like this but come on!

I'm sure if there were openings at the poles leading to an inner surface, that finding would have been claimed by a Country long ago. Think about the race to the moon. People want to be the first to discover things like that, to go down in history.

And to think that those Eskinmos wouldn't have gone looking for that place, somewhere easier and warmer to live?

If you REALLY believed in this, you'd be busy trying to fund a trip there.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i am VERY sceptical on this.

surely there would be more pictures no ?
a lot of countries have satalites up there.
people have went there.

Why is there no better pictures.

one thing however, if UFO's are infact alien ships, it might be plausable they are coming from inside the earth.

This is just to far fetched for me.

I am trying though

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join