It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by polarwarrior

It came from NASA originally, but they pulled it.... they didn't think anyone had a copy.... Ha ha, but we got 1!

So you believe that NASA is the only people who have satellites with cameras ? And if the American government wants to cover something up about planet earth than the rest of humanity will naturally say "yes sir" and follow them ?? Where does this grand opinion of America and NASA come from ?

Are you for real ? Huge holes at the poles and they managed to keep it secret even today when millions of people travel over the poles in inter continental flights ? When any idiot with a biplane can fly over and check it out ? When every two bit country has their own space program ??

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by Essan

Well... The thing I think was weird is that there were still food remains left in their stomach.

Nothing weird about it at all. It takes 2 or 3 days for an elephant to digest food - so unless it had been starving for several days, any preserved (mummified) mammoth will likely have traces of food remains in its stomach

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I have been trying to find pictures of the poles as taken from orbit, and in light of this thread, i find it strange that I am finding almost nothing.

I wonder if my search skills need a nap. Can anyone help me find some or confirm the same as I?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Ahhhh hollow earth, how i loveeeee the notion!!!! There are some great stories about different people accidentally finding themselves inside of the earth. I can't attest as to the reality or fantasy of said stories, but they are just FASCINATING to read. Thanks for bringing up the topic, it's one that i haven't had the pleasure of reading about in a little while.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

So are you saying that if I happened to be one of those folks who had the resources to put together a party to explore the validity of a GIANT hole in the arctic that if I did find something and upon my return I would be visited by some autonomous government officials?

Like I said I don’t deny it, I’m just asking questions.

Its not like the Arctic is heavily secured or something, and travel there should be straight forward enough.

Anyway I’m just saying.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
F&S for you, nice presentation.
I never have given the hollow earth theorie much attention cause it sounded kind of......hoaxie, but I liked what I read here.
Dank u Sinterklaasje....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by polarwarrior

It came from NASA originally, but they pulled it.... they didn't think anyone had a copy.... Ha ha, but we got 1!

So you believe that NASA is the only people who have satellites with cameras ? And if the American government wants to cover something up about planet earth than the rest of humanity will naturally say "yes sir" and follow them ?? Where does this grand opinion of America and NASA come from ?

Are you for real ? Huge holes at the poles and they managed to keep it secret even today when millions of people travel over the poles in inter continental flights ? When any idiot with a biplane can fly over and check it out ? When every two bit country has their own space program ??

FFS - A Biplane over the arctic?? Get real man. BTW we - the world - know so little about it (Arctic), it's crazy. Please give me examples of people who have traveled there extensively, and I'll bow my hat to you sir

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Well...

It always takes ages for a beer to get cold. How long would it take in a giant very good insulated mammoth ?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

You know. That is just it...

There really is some sort of cover up here. The question is...? What is it they are exactly covering up ?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
F&S for you, nice presentation.
I never have given the hollow earth theorie much attention cause it sounded kind of......hoaxie, but I liked what I read here.
Dank u Sinterklaasje....

Dank u Sinterklaasje....

Is that: "Than You Santa Clause" ?? If it is.... I'm LMFAO!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

No Santa clause is a HOAX. Designed for selling stuff with christmas.
I'm Sinter Klaas. The good holy man. Thanks by the way. I hope they win.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

No Santa clause is a HOAX. Designed for selling stuff with christmas.
I'm Sinter Klaas. The good holy man. Thanks by the way. I hope they win.

OMG! You mean he's not real? SOB hasn't visited me for 20 years.... I'll hunt him down.... LMFAO!! That B*stard tricked me.

Off topic, I also hope the Dutch win, been my favorite team since I was kid! Ruud Goelit (don't know if I have last name spelled right?), Marco Van Bastuun - again, not sure.....

I'll never forget the stunner he scored almost parallel to the goal posts!! Man, what a goal!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Here you go, best of Marco Van Basten

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Here's a good Hollow Earth series.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

The basic theory is thus:

If the Earth was made of molten rock and spinning around, the molten rock (or lava - whatever you want to call it) would solidify when cooled. BUT, centrifugal force would push this mass to the outside.

That would leave a hollow in the middle. It's basic science. At the Ontario Science Center they have a machine that shows how water and oil can mix at the right speed. In that demonstration you see a "hollow" in the center.

Centrifugal force is what creates it. It's not a theory, IT'S Science. I'm not a scientist or professor, but I'm a logical thinking person. Flame me if you want, I do believe something is happening beneath us.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hi

The current explanation is that when the spin would push you to ground you will fall of.
At the other side a logical reaction would be you got thrown of by the same spin.

In the Op there is a piece that did would not be the case.

The gravity needed for both sides to stay with their feet on the ground is that the slab of land creates sufficient gravity.

The standard model would be wrong. They say something on the measurement of deuterium is flawed and that it is much more massive.

PS.
I do not respond to your soccer posts because they are of topic.
Thanks anyway

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I appreciate your honesty, but did you read my last post? Centrifugal force is the key. Go on a "Merry-go-round" and you will feel the effects. It's like everything wants out.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You are welcome.

I did read your post.
Imagine what would happen when you are on the out side of the centrifugal force ?
With nothing to hold you down.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'm aware of the theory, but I am no scientist. I am merely here in this thread because I find a lot of the hollow earth stories fascinating. I'm totally open to it being a real phenomenon, and if more evidence is ever presented I will gladly peruse it with an open mind

Thanks for the rundown on the theory though, it's probably good to put it out there so that anybody not already familiar with said theory can become acquainted with it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You are welcome.

I did read your post.
Imagine what would happen when you are on the out side of the centrifugal force ?
With nothing to hold you down.

Exactly! You made my point. You go out and cool down, like the Earths crust

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join