It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian President Arrives in Washington For Talks With President Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Have you heard about this? - It was total surprise for me, and I have read news daily. Maybe I have just somehow missed this- but where is the normal media hype about Russian presidents visit and why this black out in MSM?

This is very interesting - its all about timing. I link this directly to coming war in ME.

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev arrived in Washington, DC, on Thursday for talks with his U.S. counterpart Barack Obama.

Medvedev kicked off his three-day visit to the United States with dinner with California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on Wednesday and then visited Silicon Valley and gave a speech at Stanford University.

Medvedev and Obama will start talks at 10:30 a.m. Washington time [14:30 GMT] on Thursday.

The leaders' agenda will include Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO), the ratification of the new arms cuts treaty and nuclear non-proliferation as well as several other key issues, including the situation on the Korean Peninsula, violence in Kyrgyzstan, Middle East and Afghanistan peace efforts, and Iran's nuclear program.

en.rian.ru...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
So Obama could have invited him over to say, yes, we are going to blitz Iran. Sorry but that is what it has come to?

Or maybe the Russian President has flown over there to see Obama as ask what the fu** is going on?

Either way, the timing is a coincidence with what's happening over in the ME!!

join