It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Obama was Upstaged by a Rat; Now He's Been Defaced by a Fly...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It would have been funny if he'd eaten it. Yeah, it probably smelled the bulls**t coming out of his mouth.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
It would have been funny if he'd eaten it. Yeah, it probably smelled the bulls**t coming out of his mouth.

Doc.

I rest my case.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e79fbdcbcfc2.jpg[/atsimg]

Perhaps it couldn't find a convenient pile of dung elsewhere in the vicinity.

I gave you a flag for this, just for the humor alone! too true....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Perhaps it couldn't find a convenient pile of dung elsewhere in the vicinity.

Whahaahahaa.

That's gold right there.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Honestly this whole Obama thing is getting pretty old, especially with pointless threads like this. I mean yes he's done bad things, yes he's probably not a good president, but maybe you should look at the system. The President isn't a king who rules over all decisions and decides on every matter, you are technically a democracy. How about getting off your arses and doing something instead of constantly complaining, go on, but you won't because its easier to criticise than do anything.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

As much as you might hate a person, attacking them because a fly lands on them is absolutely ridiculous and you are catering to the lowest denominator by doing so. You may call Obama supporters moronic but how much better are they than those who would take a thread like this seriously?

You mean you? You are taking this seriously.

It's called political satire bub.

Get over it.

I never see you stepping up as defender when others are ridiculed on this site.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by 12voltz

Because he promised hope and change, and we got Bush in disguise.

You can have him in Oz, now that you guys seem to heading down the same road to slavery as the UK.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

bush was better then this pice of crap.

There was a poll done were 47% of the nation wanted bush back as president....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

It’s absolutely appalling, Disgusting and treasonous to use a huge environmental disaster to further ones own Political Agenda! So what some one is bashing on the president did you object when they did crap like this to Bush? Really it’s a joke and a good one at that!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
i have one question - aimed squarely at the idiots who seem intent on making an issue out of it , with quotes like :

" couldnt find another pile of dung "

" smelt the BS coming out of his mouth "

unless you are going to claim that a fly has NEVER landed on you - i gues you are a pile of dung who spouts BS too

PS - if you are claiming that no flies have ever landed on you , i have one comment :

you lying little cretin

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I guess humor is lost on some people.
Why is an Australian upset about this...

David Icke is scratching his head wondering why Obama didn't eat the fly.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

unless you are going to claim that a fly has NEVER landed on you - i gues you are a pile of dung who spouts BS too

Unfortunately, the world's press wasn't around when the flies landed on our faces while we were adressing the nation.

If a fly would land on the mouth of one of my friends, I would burn him too.

Lighten up.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Haha funny thread, but 20 flags? seriously?

Looks like ATS was in need of some light hearted fun it seems, too much dark negativity around, some balance is good.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonnieprince
Honestly this whole Obama thing is getting pretty old, especially with pointless threads like this. I mean yes he's done bad things, yes he's probably not a good president, but maybe you should look at the system. The President isn't a king who rules over all decisions and decides on every matter, you are technically a democracy. How about getting off your arses and doing something instead of constantly complaining, go on, but you won't because its easier to criticise than do anything.

Yes the fact that Obama is just the same as all the other self serving puppets is getting old. Unfortunately we don't have a democracy, that's all an illusion.

The reason people focus all their anger on Obama is because he willingly took on the role of the puppet and people don't go after the puppet masters because they are so adept at obscuring themselves behind people like Obama.

I don't think posting the fly on face picture is simply childish, it plays on the fact that Obama was presented as some kind of wholesome, perfect saviour in his campaign. Now we see a visual representation (co-incidental or not), of the fact that he is less than perfect. The polished, film star-esque construction is no more and everyone is beginning to see that Obama's sh$t stinks just like everybody elses, if not worse. The fly on the face and the rat just happen to fit right in with the growing consensus on Obama.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
i guess a more suitable name for hussein would be beelzebub!

one liner? absolutely not.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
There was young president who swallowed a cow,
I don't know how he swallowed a cow!
He swallowed the cow to catch the goat,
He swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
He swallowed the dog to catch the cat,
He swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
He swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside him,
He swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why he swallowed the fly,
Perhaps he'll ... ... ...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Shesh oh Pete this thread is absolutely absurd.

The right wing rhetoric is getting old folks, voters are starting to get turned off by it. Might want to calm down a bit on it before November or the GOP will loose more seats.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Moved to BTS...

...have at it...

[edit on 23-6-2010 by alien]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The fly landed on Obama, not because of the references to `crap` but to show what we got for a president - a maggot within, someone who `wormed` his way into office, a parasite, controlling the host, if you will, and making him say things of lies and of deceit.

[edit on 2010-6-23 by pikypiky]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join