It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Obama was Upstaged by a Rat; Now He's Been Defaced by a Fly...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

First Obama was Upstaged by a Rat; Now He's Been Defaced by a Fly...

Believe in omens or curses?

Yeccch... During a White House address today (June 22) regarding affordable healthcare and patient's rights, a big nasty old house fly landed right on President Obama's mouth as he babbled incoherently...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e79fbdcbcfc2.jpg[/atsimg]

Perhaps it couldn't find a convenient pile of dung elsewhere in the vicinity.

Back on May 20, during an outdoors White House address on Wall Street "reforms" passed by Congress, reporters were startled by a nasty old rat racing in front of the president as he droned on...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74b004b46b23.jpg[/atsimg]

Rats and now flies... Like a gypsy curse or something.

This is not too far off from the rodent weirdness that beset Jimmy Carter, America's worst president ever... Until now.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 6/22/2010 by Doc Velocity]

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
"Lord of the flies" strikes me as an increasingly apporpriate title for this President (whether or not you believe he is a clone of the dead Pharoah Akhanaten). Visible flies and vermin bespeak only thousands more that cannot be seen ... in human vesture, so to speak.

In general, I really dislike this kind of journalism to make a quick point with something that could have happened to anyone. HOWEVER, when a person like Obama continues to arrogate more powers himself than even W. Bush did, then the gloves come off and let sling the mud.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
S+F

That is hilarious!

The fly could not find another pile of crap anywhere else

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
ZOMG!!!ONE!!!!

A fly landed on John McCain's face!!!!!

Everyone act like little immature babies!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3943dccdd06b.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Can someone tell me why there is so much dislike for your pres,I live in Australia and ATS is my main news source and i see a lot of threads about Obama this and Obama that and it gets pretty repetitive.What is it with him that gets people going,Don't tell me because he screwed your economy because thats a standard job requirement worldwide.I could understand when it was Bush for obvious reasons,but OB seems to keep a low profile so its hard to see where he's at.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Coz it's what all the cool kids are doing.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks wolverine ,thats all i needed to here.I reckon if Obama worked here he would kick some political ass .

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Everyone look a fly!

i guess that was the oldest pile of crap it could find

[edit on 22-6-2010 by pavelivanov22]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

because every other president was better including the W..

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Can someone tell me why there is so much dislike for your pres,I live in Australia and ATS is my main news source and i see a lot of threads about Obama this and Obama that and it gets pretty repetitive.

In my opinion? Because its easier for these Obama Basher armchair politicians to blame Obama (the puppet), than to take a stand and go after the ones pulling his strings. It's always easier to point the finger than do something about it.

As for the fly on Obama's face?

Bet it's one of those little remote controlled electronic spy flies the alphabet agencies have now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/baac724bf931.jpg[/atsimg]

I wonder who's working the controls, lol

peace

[edit on 23-6-2010 by silo13]

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by 12voltz

Because he promised hope and change, and we got Bush in disguise.

You can have him in Oz, now that you guys seem to heading down the same road to slavery as the UK.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

If the W was better you guys are in serious trouble, i would be making a raft asap.

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Wrong. Blindly supporting Obama, a nobody with zero leadership experience, was "what all the cool kids did"... It took a bunch of immature fools (and probably more than a million instances of voter fraud) to put Barack Hussein Obama in the White House.

Now that Obama has bumbled and blundered his way through domestic and foreign policy for a year and a half, even the immature, politically-naive morons who voted for him are growing up real fast and are fleeing like rats from his tugboat before it sinks completely.

Even world leaders consider Obama a pompous buffoon, an inept and arrogant amateur.

Of course, if you're getting all your news from ATS, that's the source of your misunderstanding, right there. Try branching out a little... Do keyword searches for "imbecile" and "moron" and "amateur" and you'll find Obama's mugshot next to most of your search hits.

Even rats and flies don't respect him.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Of course, if you're getting all your news from ATS, that's the source of your misunderstanding, right there. Try branching out a little... Do keyword searches for "imbecile" and "moron" and "amateur" and you'll find Obama's mugshot next to most of your search hits.

Even rats and flies don't respect him.

— Doc Velocity

Funny, I got W. doing that.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Seriously, after a close look at that picture, I'd say Mr. Prez looks stoned. None of his recent pictures have been too flattering. Perhaps he just needs more golf.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

That's better. You sound like an adult now.

As much as you might hate a person, attacking them because a fly lands on them is absolutely ridiculous and you are catering to the lowest denominator by doing so.

You may call Obama supporters moronic but how much better are they than those who would take a thread like this seriously?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You know how they love at 2 and 3 am in morning on tv love to parade around starving children from africa with the flies all over them for you to sponsor...

well seems the flies know where he's from originally and trying to send us a message

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Couldn't have said it better. Its absolutely childish to use a natural occurrence such as a fly landing on someone's face as a means to bash a politician. Obama may be doing a whole lot of wrong in this country, but those that would take their jollies in this manner to bash a president aren't doing any better.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

He acts like he doesn't know there is a fly on his face

Sorry ... too much time on my hands I guess

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by 12voltz

In my opinion? Because its easier for these Obama Basher armchair politicians to blame Obama (the puppet) than oto stand up and be men and woman and go after the ones pulling Obama's strings.

Thats absolutely true, everyone needs to realize its irrelevant who gets "voted in" because its not them that makes any of the real decisions.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by mattias]

[edit on 23-6-2010 by mattias]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join