It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is hapenning with the Alien – ufo forum? our forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
First of all , ATS, to me, is like an infinite source of information. There are many different subjects to read and many entertaining ideas and theories and all. I like the fact that it is an open forum community. But what is happening to the aliens and ufo forum, is beyond belief. I mean obviously someone was eating way too many steaks and getting high this weekend....

Look at the subjects in the main page of the alien ufo forum :

1 - Aliens do not exist
2 - Believe in ufos now?
3 - The ufo forum is becomming fail
4 - Zecharia Sitchin says he's willing to stake everything he's written
5 - David Icke is a liar

other subjects like : USO or UFO not alien in nature
or even : Stanton Friedman An enigma in UFOlogy....

I mean what is the point of searching for anything cool if it allready seems like the whole forum is closing in on itself..... What is happenning?? I know the popularity of ATS is growing exponentially, but WTF! Is somebody purpousefully sabotaging the forum or what. Your thoughts ATS....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Real ones are quitting, fake ones being hired is my guess. I see it all over, but some still seek.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ive thought about quitting but ATS is just so addictive!!!

its a real shame that these threads are appearing. a couple of years ago the ufo forum was a really exciting place. since swine flu and BPgate though it has become sidelined.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Those subjects beat the constant barrage of hoaxes!
Seems that there really is very little of substance when it comes to UFO's, just hoaxes and an endless series of "sightings" and stories without any proof whatsoever! Kinda destined for burnout, even if the subject itself is interesting. When there is nothing new but hoaxes for years, it kind of indicates there is no reality there.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I know what you mean , Maybe it's down to the fact that nothing seems to be happening in Ufology at the moment , everybody got high on the prospect of disclosure and it hasn't panned out yet .
Maybe all the video's of Chinese lanterns , obvious CGI and dubious claims by certain people in Ufology [ Greer , Maussan and the rest ] have caused the community to doubt their belief in the subject .
S+F for raising the point mate

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You guys are on ATS and you STILL dont know the facts about aliens and extra terrestrials???? IT has been on NATIONAL TV , i mean ...even my son of 3 years old knows the aliens exists. Get yourself together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think that some people argue that some of the threads are far too quick to be thrown in the 'HOAX' forum and others argue that some threads are not thrown into the Hoax forum quick enough.

Just trust your own judgement, thats what I try and do

I cant remember the last really good UFO thread I got sucked into tho

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You are right about the hoaxes. I do wonder if in this age of camera phones if nothing significant should turn up maybe there is nothing TO turn up. on the other hand, just because there are UFO's it doesnt mean to say the orld is swarming with them.

Keep the faith I say

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
oh and by the way. david icke is a liar. he is also completely mad!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think with all the advancements we have made and still no proof that is really reliable, that people dont believe they exist within traveling distance of earth. Sure we know they exist, but not near enough to travel here. Space does have its limits, traveling long distance is not 1 of them.
I used to believe in them, but then i got religon. Maybe you should look into it?? It does state in the bible that we arent going anyplace else, but here on earth. some even think we are going to heaven, silly people who doent even read the bible.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

What do you mean closing inon it's self? New UFO videos get shot down pretty quick and the old one's have been discussed over and over. Im not sure what you want. You want it to be like a light workers forum where everyone believes in everything that is posted?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I know what you mean , Maybe it's down to the fact that nothing seems to be happening in Ufology at the moment , everybody got high on the prospect of disclosure and it hasn't panned out yet .

Bing! Bing! Bing!

(in my humble opinion)...

Just like everything else, it goes in cycles. After the next big alien movie, UFO event, etc., it'll come right back around again....

top topics

join