It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Like you said, since these companies that control the media are a faction of the elite. I agree. I don't call them elite because they're not elite they just think they are. Granted they have schemed us big time, they're still not "elites."

On the other hand, if we wanted to find other companies that are ran by the elite then we could just see who majorly contributes to advertising on their websites and television programs, and see what owns those companies.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Now THIS is Homepage Material , The conspiracy chicks are cool... but 319 Hours is long enough!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nekawa

"There is nothing the government or anyone can do to bend your will without physically sticking a gun to your head and saying watch this or do this."

I take it you are not familiar with MK Ultra.

I always have trouble believing people are being truthful when their statements are so obviously flawed but this is one of my shortcomings as I realize some actually believe things that I would not have accepted as being remotely true even as a child of 8.

The use of media to promote sales is the least of our worries. Media has been used to influence public opinion in the past. So called sciences like eugenics and phrenology have been touted allowing for enslavement and genocide on massive scales. In this country the massacre of Native Americans’ was likely the largest genocide in the known history of man. It was made possible by tricking enough of the public into accepting that some races are sub-human thus any crime was acceptable. All done in the name of greed.

Of course you may think this is a fine thing to do. I don’t. The masses can be easily manipulated. All to often this is done to enrich the few while harming the greater good. Basic agreements are coaxed out of people allowing for further agreements based on an original lie.

I judge the worth of others by how they make decisions. All to often the self is paramount while the effect on others is not considered. When deciding on a course of action do you look at how it affects family ,humanity ,mother earth , other groups and life forms? If you do your really on the ball.

I like to believe mankind can evolve into something better. The way things are headed it is possible we will destroy ourselves or our home to the point of extinction. All because to many bought the party line promoted by the few.

Good luck with your viewpoint. It is a viewpoint of irresponsibility, of death. Of course perhaps that is what you want.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ovelaset]

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ovelaset]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

To me, the programming begins and ends with the Television.

Once you turn it off, or take it away...people change their demeanour.

This is so true and have seen it in both myself and my partner.

I stopped watching Television several years back and after 3 - 6 months, I noticed my view on the world beginning to change.

This might sound silly, but my partner has also stopped watching Television for around 5 months and is already starting to notice this also, not only that, I have begun to see my partner behave and think more like myself.

It's a strange thing to explain, but it's like you ant the world (ie: most people) are slowly growing apart and see situations in almost opposites.

It is a great thing for your mind, however, sadly, it does make interaction with the brainwashed harder to have to deal with on an every day basis.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Great thread OP! S&F

Originally posted by jonnyc55

Contrarily to the information presented above, documentation on occult symbolism is rather hard to find. This should not come as a surprise as the term “occult”, literally means “hidden”.

Here's a video I made on occult symbolism used in mainstream logos, I hope you find it interesting

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
As the entire content of the OP was plagarised in its entirety from another website, this thread is now closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join