It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Buzzkills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Seems that there's always at least one post in all of the more animated BTS threads that is a blatant attempt to ruin the mood.

Why is that?

Why does at least one person always see the need to try and ruin the fun for the rest of us? Is it a spillover of the often negative mood on ATS? Is there a group of chronically depressed killjoys, hellbent on seeing that nobody enjoys himself, ever?

Or...

Is it just lonely, bored, know-nothing-know-it-alls attempting to aggrandize themselves by trying to make everyone capable of having a good time seem stupid?

*sigh*

[/rant]

TheAssoc.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

God you suck!

Just kidding!

I know what you mean, some people have to piss in others Wheaties.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
some people have to piss in others Wheaties.

Yup.

Don't guess there's much that can be done about it, but it does feel nice to rant now and again.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

That's what the Rant section is for, blowing off some steam and getting things like this off your chest.

I agree with you though, I like BTS but I hate it when some ATS doom and gloom person comes in and starts in with the negative vibe.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
Seems that there's always at least one post in all of the more animated BTS threads that is a blatant attempt to ruin the mood.

Why is that?

Why does at least one person always see the need to try and ruin the fun for the rest of us? Is it a spillover of the often negative mood on ATS? Is there a group of chronically depressed killjoys, hellbent on seeing that nobody enjoys himself, ever?

Or...

Is it just lonely, bored, know-nothing-know-it-alls attempting to aggrandize themselves by trying to make everyone capable of having a good time seem stupid?

*sigh*

[/rant]

TheAssoc.

There will always be people who feel bad about themselves and their mission is to suck everyone else into the vortex of dismay. We could probably call them energetic vampires to an extent, even metaphorically it makes a lot of sense.

new topics

top topics

join