It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DULCE NM, Any Takers ??

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
When are we going to dulce cuz I will gladly join in. This is an awesome post.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
HAVE REACHED!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Very nice post for sure.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by windyday2010

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Very nice post for sure.

Is there some reason you guys have to push these "dead" topics back to the top,
with your inane comments???

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Im in for this Investigation??

What about Seismic test around "alleged" areas of DULCE??

would this not pull anything up???

What about a giant Metal Detector???
just crazy thoughts???

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm trying to hijack the thread, but here is what I have stated in my threads here on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I highly recommend being armed to the teeth, having night vision and infra red.
We had a total of 4 HD video cams(two of them were Sony night shots) and three digital cameras.
We also carried HF, FM, and other short wave radios along with two digital scanners.
Our personnel comms were VOX Midlands with ear buds.This time of year it gets cold, real cold (the cattle mutilations should be starting up real soon again), so keep your batteries in your shirt or vest. We all had cell phones, and laptops so that anything caught on film we could upload right there to youtube. You'll have no problem with cell phone reception.
I recommend renting black suburbans for the excursion.
Keep in touch with some one on the outside at all times (as in open cell phone conversation), and best of luck.
Violator1 out.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousAlienResearcher

Originally posted by Apache Kid

Dulce is a Very remote reservation way up in the mountains for the most part with an elevation starting in the town of over 7500 feet in elevation. it is right on the Colorado and New Mexico borders in the Center of the state. There is a river that runs behind the town Called the Navajo River and up from that is Archuleta mesa. It goes to the very top of a Canyon that is called "Bigfoot Canyon" by the locals there .......I have some really interesting stories about that....but thats another subject.

Is there a Base there? I really doubt it. Is there UFO activity there? I would say yes there has been sightings. Is there bigfoot there? Now that I would have to say yes to!! I have had a few encounters..

But I will have to tell a story someday about the Alien body I found on Archuleta mesa....... But I guess Ill have to put that on another thread.

ok what funny about this is that you believe in "BIGFOOT" but yet you fail to make a connection to genetic engineering....there was a show done on bigfoot on monsterquest and they found DNA that was not logged in ANY database ANYWHERE!!!! it was only ONE CHROMOSOME OFF from human DNA!!! distant reletives???

I THINK NOT!!!

i think genetic experiments like what is supposed 2 be happening in dulce....possibly captured victims who were tortured in "NIGHTMARE HALL" had their mind wiped and new thoughts implanted and then set free to see how they fared out on their own

think about it...how is it that we became so knowledgeable on the fact that a human heart can be replaced with a pigs heart?? or the fact that we can use cows genetics and a mouse's back to "grow" humanlike ears that can actually grow and mold to a humans face??? think that some lab in some college got grants for genetic experiments like this???

I THINK NOT!!! for something like that to become public knowledge before the testing would be an absolutely appalling thing...thats why they test it in a secret place....a place that no one is likely to know about...put above top secret clearance on it and protect it with everything you have...

they DONT NEED force since they hide their entrances in plain sight....no one knows where the entrances are because if you get too close, THEY MAKE YOU A PATIENT OF THEIRS AND SINCE YOU LIKE BIGFOOT SO MUCH WHY DONT YOU GO SNOOPING AROUND SINCE YOU ARE SO SURE ITS NONEXISTANT AND IF YOU GET CAUGHT TELL THEM YOU WANT TO BE THE NEXT SASQUATCH

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousAlienResearcher

Originally posted by Apache Kid

Dulce is a Very remote reservation way up in the mountains for the most part with an elevation starting in the town of over 7500 feet in elevation. it is right on the Colorado and New Mexico borders in the Center of the state. There is a river that runs behind the town Called the Navajo River and up from that is Archuleta mesa. It goes to the very top of a Canyon that is called "Bigfoot Canyon" by the locals there .......I have some really interesting stories about that....but thats another subject.

Is there a Base there? I really doubt it. Is there UFO activity there? I would say yes there has been sightings. Is there bigfoot there? Now that I would have to say yes to!! I have had a few encounters..

But I will have to tell a story someday about the Alien body I found on Archuleta mesa....... But I guess Ill have to put that on another thread.

ok what funny about this is that you believe in "BIGFOOT" but yet you fail to make a connection to genetic engineering....there was a show done on bigfoot on monsterquest and they found DNA that was not logged in ANY database ANYWHERE!!!! it was only ONE CHROMOSOME OFF from human DNA!!! distant reletives???

I THINK NOT!!!

i think genetic experiments like what is supposed 2 be happening in dulce....possibly captured victims who were tortured in "NIGHTMARE HALL" had their mind wiped and new thoughts implanted and then set free to see how they fared out on their own

think about it...how is it that we became so knowledgeable on the fact that a human heart can be replaced with a pigs heart?? or the fact that we can use cows genetics and a mouse's back to "grow" humanlike ears that can actually grow and mold to a humans face??? think that some lab in some college got grants for genetic experiments like this???

I THINK NOT!!! for something like that to become public knowledge before the testing would be an absolutely appalling thing...thats why they test it in a secret place....a place that no one is likely to know about...put above top secret clearance on it and protect it with everything you have...

they DONT NEED force since they hide their entrances in plain sight....no one knows where the entrances are because if you get too close, THEY MAKE YOU A PATIENT OF THEIRS AND SINCE YOU LIKE BIGFOOT SO MUCH WHY DONT YOU GO SNOOPING AROUND SINCE YOU ARE SO SURE ITS NONEXISTANT AND IF YOU GET CAUGHT TELL THEM YOU WANT TO BE THE NEXT SASQUATCH

Wow from someone that has never been there you sure have such strong opinions of it.

I can talk from experience .......thats all. I Know that area better than you so why dont you jjust settle down a little and listen. I traveled all over that mountain......every small trail was explored that I could get to and many that were just game trails. I wanted to see if it exists just as others did when I heard the roumors of it. I never got abducted .......or did I? hmmm maybe Im a patient as you call it and they wiped my memory and Im just a big walking experement. lol sorry had to throw that in there.

Did you know chimp DNA is only a cromasome away? Are they alien experiments?

Dulce is a VERY small town. Only one traffic light that is only on during the day light hours at night it just blinks. Only one very small combination Tru Value hardware store and grocery store. The back road going behind Archuleta mesa is all dirt and when it rains it is very slick and even worse when the snow comes. It runs along the back side by the navajo river. If there was a base there it would have to be re supplied somehow right? You would notice any large trucks going there because they would get STUCK in the Mud and you would notice them going there.

Do I believe in UFOs? YES I have seen them.. Do I believe in Big Foot? YES I have had experiences with it as well as many others there. Do I believe in a Base as is always talked about? no I have serious doubts to it all. Only because I traveled all over that area on not only ATVs but Helicopters flying over it all the time. Now if there is a base that is supplied somehow else like maybe an underground train that goes way beneath the town. Possibly... But not accesssable from the top like everybody is looking for. It is VERY dark there at night and visibility is great. Things would get noticed .......seriously. I cant disprove it exists... but I certainly cant say it exists nor could I find any evidence that it is there.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join