It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'WE' Factor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
many times in this life we may feel alone, no longer sensing peace, LOVE, unity.

the problem is when WE only think about 'me' that WE forget who WE truely are.

~THE LOVE OF ME IS THE LOVE FOR WE THAT SETS US FREE~

∞LOVE∞

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Also, WE by Yevgeny Zamyatin is a favorite book of mine. Without it there would not have been a 1984 or Brave New World. 1984 is basically WE 2.0. If I didn't like 1984 so much, I would almost say it was a rip off of WE, considering how similar they are. For instance, instead of thought police, everything is made of glass so everyone can be seen all the time.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Love can only be felt with trust, something some of us in this world will never experience.

Trust and love need to coexist or neither exists.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
happiness eludes us when days are squandered with self-absorbed thoughts of 'me'
this is a prerequisite for lifes turmoils as WE have reversed our true natures toward an isolationist 'me' version of our naturally wholistic being
as an experiement note the times of the day when 'me' is the self-centered focus and undoubtedly there will follow unnecessary concerns
when we are in a WE orientation our being is allowed to express the fundamental connection to life -existing concordant everywhere around us- and even though the troubles may not vanish completely instantly, the concerns associated with them will gradually be replaced by that fundamental expression of connection emerging into the mind~heart mode of perception and experience
choice
choose wisely
choose LOVE

∞LOVE∞

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the reminder!

Staying optimistic in this world not easy.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My heart was filled with love,

That is until this pointless thread came along to ruin my day.

Just kidding lol, good work.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
to see god (source) in the eyes of everyone we meet, then we need look no further

ONE
PEOPLE
ONE
PLANET

∞LOVE∞

join