It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf Oil Spill Was An Inside Job

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Furthermore, If in fact NASA has the capability to send a man to the abyss to reach the heaven & the moon, then they can certainly send a man into underwater abyss to plug a leaking hole. Unfortunately, clean up efforts will be hard, but feasible. Instead of dumping more toxic chemicals into the ocean to clean up all of the black crude oil, a natural and more environmentally friendly product can be used….mushrooms! Mushrooms are similar to how a sponge absorbs things, they have pores within that can expand and contract to soak up liquids. They especially work very well in soaking up crude oil, diesel and gasoline.

Don't usually post -- I just felt the need to correct in this situation. I believe in humanity and all types of technology in order to solve our problems. But, the correction in the aforementioned paragraph is necessary. Excuse me for not quoting or sourcing my knowledge, but sending a craft into orbit is not an issue... The pressure in space is FAR less than that a mile beneath the water (or beneath the Earth's crust for that matter) -- Google Atmospheric pressure and do your own research if you wish. OR perhaps this entire post is not needed because you were merely using the NASA scenario as an example of what humanity can achieve.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
You know, nothing surprises me anymore. Nothing. If the oil spill was an inside job, I would not be shocked one bit.

The world that we live in currently is full of crooks and money hounds. If they see an angle to get ahead, they are taking it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join